剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
That's him! Captain!
马克斯就在我们下方。重复,马克斯在我们下方
Max is below us.I repeat, Max is below us.
有人吗,救救我!
Somebody, help!
我们得下去,我们得去帮助他
We got to get in there.We got to help him.
差不多了 - 我不需要线下去了
Almost done. - I'll go without the line.
我-我要下去了。什么?不!
I-I'm going in.- Wh... No!
别下去 - 嘿!嘿!
Do not go in there! - Hey! Hey!
不,安迪,等毕晓普!
No, Andy, wait for Bishop!
马克斯?! - 救救我!我在墙边
Max?! - Please help! I'm by the wall.
见鬼,太滑了
Damn it. It's so slippery.
救我! - 撑住
Please help me! - Hang on.
安迪,水一直推着我走!
Andy, the water keeps pushing me!
请救救我! - 马克斯,一直大声喊出来
Please help me! - Max, keep calling out!
马克斯,我就要到了
Max, I'm almost there!
救我! - 撑住啊,马克斯
Help me! - Hang on, Max!
你到底做了什么?
What the hell were you doing?
你不能没有栓绳索就跳进雨水渠
You can't jump into a storm drain without a harness.
你知道的 - 我想我能救马克斯
You know that. - I thought I could get to Max.
我们差点没能救你出来
We barely got you out.
我已经准备好了
I was harnessed.
我本来马上就能去就他了
Two seconds later, and I could have gone in to get him,
但是你下去了
except you were in there.
我有更好的保护措施
I was better-equipped,
但是你就猛扑进去,都没让我去尝试
and you just swooped in before I could even try.
我给你注射一些广谱抗生素
I'm gonna give you some broad-spectrum antibiotics
以防万一
just in case.
防止我吞下排水渠的水?
In case I swallowed drainage water?
这是必然的啊
Affirmative. I did.
我们冒着一切风险去就一个孩子
We risk everything to save a kid,
但是有更好的办法去救他
but there's a right way to do it.
你刚刚的所作所为浪费了我们的时间 - 我需要尝试
What you did just cost us time. - I needed to try.
不,实际上,你需要靠边站,让我来
No, actually, you needed to step aside and let me try.
因为现在我们可能已经失去了他
'Cause now we may have lost him.
沃伦,我们需要一个新的靠近点
Warren, we need a new access point yesterday.
有人吗,说话
Someone, speak!
考虑到持续增长的水流
Considering the increased current
和北大街的梗阻
and the obstruction on South Street...
长官,我觉得你有可能有机会做最后一次尝试,去拦截马克斯
Sir, I think you've got one last shot of intercepting Max,
弗劳尔和富尔顿的街角,长官
the corner of Flower and Fulton, sir.
这是你最后的机会了
That's your last shot.
弗劳尔和富尔顿!快!快!快!快!
Flower and Fulton! Go! Go! Go! Go!
伊万,这里可能会很混乱
Evan, it may get chaotic out here,
所以车里可能是你等待的最好的位置
so the engine's the best place for you to wait.
你介意我在车外等待吗?
Do you mind if I wait outside the engine?
皮尔斯医生从医院打来电♥话♥告诉我妻子的情况
Dr. Pierce is on the phone with the hospital about my wife,
我只是担心如果我得到更多坏消息
and I'm just afraid if I get any more bad news right now,
我可能会挺不住
I won't even be able to stand up.
好的。你可以在车外等。
Of course. Out here's fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
赫雷拉,你不再指挥这次行动
Herrera, you do not move a finger the rest of this call.
罗格,汇报情况 - 出问题了
Logue, report. - We got a problem.
我们对该地区进行了调查
We've scouted the area.
似乎他们改变了下水道孔
It looks like they converted the maintenance hole,
我们的接近点
our access point, to this.
这个口对于我们来说太小了
That is too tiny for us to fit through.
不! - 确定是这个井口吗?
No! - Are we sure this is it?
我们的内线说我们应该可以从这个点进入
Our Intel says we should have access at this point.
不过,看起来我们的内线错了
Well, it looks like your Intel's wrong.
好吧。你能不要这种态度吗?
Okay. Can you stop with the attitude?
我们所有人都在竭尽全力
We're all trying the best we can here.
沃伦,为什么我们的入口是一个小井盖
Warren, why is our access point a tiny hatch?
我们没有人可以穿过这个入口
None of us can fit through this thing.
有其他的入口吗?
Is there any other opening?
公共设施网页上说没有。
Utilities website says no.
没有其他的了。就这样了。
Th-There's nothing else. That's it.
沙利文队长,有什么计划?
Captain Sullivan, the plan?
除了下去我们没有别的选择。
Going down there is not an option.
这是我们最后的入口,但是太小了
This is our last access point, and it's too damn small.
我们把它扩大
We make it bigger.
我们可以通过手持式凿岩机或者什么把它打开
We can open it up with a jackhammer or something.
最近这附近有一处施工。下面可能是一团糟
There was a recent construction. It could be a mess down there.
我们不能盲目的下去。我们要建筑报告。
We're not going in blind. We get the construction records.
请求加入计划吗,队长?
Permission to add to the plan part, Captain?
这是同意了吗?
Is that a nod?
毕晓普 - 什么事?
Bishop. - Yeah?
去找一个手持式凿岩机
Get the damn jackhammer.
准备好挖了,队长
Ready to dig, Captain.
拿到了建筑报告
Got the construction records.
我们确定要挖吗?
Are we clear to dig?
正在问
Scrolling through now.
你们马上就会有答案
You should have an answer in a second.
哇,哇,哇!我能看到马克斯了。
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I got a visual on Max.
他看起来很疲惫 - 他就在我们下面
He looks exhausted. - He's beneath us right now.
我们需要下去 - 我们不能再把马克斯弄丢了
We need to get down there. - We are not losing Max again.
马克斯,抓紧!能听见吗?别放手!
Max, hold on tight! Do you hear me?! Don't let go!
找人去拿对讲机和线
Somebody rig up some walkies and a line
至少我们可以和他对话
so at least we can talk to him.
沃伦,时间到了。我们能挖了吗?
Warren, time's up. Can we dig?
别挖!别挖!
D-Do not dig! Do not dig!
你站在一个燃气管道上方
You are standing above a gas line.
你如果一步出错,整个街道就可能会爆♥炸♥
Y-You hit that wrong, and the whole city block could blow up.
我们现在到底要怎么做?
What the hell are we gonna do now?
马克斯?我是安迪 - 你还记得我吗,之前
Max? It's Andy. - You remember me, from earlier,
在管道和医院里?
in the pipes and at the hospital?
马克斯,你能听到我说话吗?
Max, can you hear me?
我想出去!我的头很痛!
I wanna come up! My head hurts!
我知道,马克斯,但是现在
I know, Max, but for now,
我需要你抓紧
I need you to keep holding on tight.
我们会想出办法的,好吗?
We're gonna figure something out, okay?
我不喜欢在这下面!
I don't like it down here!
我好冷!
I'm cold!
救我,拜托了!
Help me, please!
你不能帮我吗?
Can't you help?
好吧,现在计划是什么?
All right, so, what's the plan here?
米勒,你认为马克斯有多大
Miller, how big is Max, do you think,
对于一个十岁孩子来说
for a 10-year-old?
中等身材吧,可能?
About average, maybe?
这很重要吗?
What does that matter?
对,是的
Oh. - Yeah.
噢,你是对的,你太厉害了
Oh, you're right. You're so right.
你太厉害了,我去拿
You're so right. I'll get the ring.
休斯,米勒,
Hughes, Miller, Davit.
马上
Davit! - On it.
有人能告诉我怎么了吗?
Anyone care to clue me in?
安迪!安迪,你还在吗?
Andy! Andy, are you still there?!
我在。我哪也不去。
I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.
我好冷啊。
I'm really cold.
我知道,马克斯
I know, Max.
好吧,你能想到一些温暖的场景吗?
Okay, can you, uh, think about something warm?
这可能会有帮助
Maybe that'll help.
就好比你在盛夏打开车门
Like when you open the door to a car in the middle of summer
里面很热,你的眼睛火♥辣♥辣的
and it's so hot inside, your eyes burn.
你能想象这种场景吗?
Can you picture that?
不能
No.
好吧
Okay.
或者,想象一些温暖的事物
Or, well, t-think about other things that warm you up,
热巧克力,或者你最喜欢的毛毯或者
like a hot chocolate or your favorite blanket or...
拥抱?我妈妈给我的拥抱?
A hug? From my mom?
对。就像这样
Yeah. Just like that.
安迪?
Andy?
我在
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表