剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
这些墙都快变薄了。
and these walls are turning paper thin.
我们可以用这个。
Then we use that.
这不是承重墙。我们可以砸一条路出去……
It's not load-bearing. We can chop our way...
维克!很好。我很好。我很好。
Vic! Fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
不,不,不。不,不。你继续戴着。
No, no, no. No, no. You keep that on.
我没办法帮忙冲破墙救我们出去。
I can't bust through a wall to get us out of here.
你比我更需要它。
You need it more than me.
没关系。没关系。
It's okay. It's okay.
队长吗?
Captain?
我们走吧。我们走吧。我们走吧。
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
来吧!把头低下!
Come on! Get your head down!
快,快,快,快。
Go, go, go, go, go.
蒙哥马利,你有手电筒吗?有,等一下。
Montgomery, you got your penlight? Yeah, just a sec.
我想确保她的气道没有任何阻塞。
I want to make sure there isn't anything obstructing her airway.
蒙哥马利。蒙哥马利!
Montgomery. Montgomery!
你还好吗?是的。
You all right? Yeah.
气道没事。
Airway's clear.
换我的来,本。
Switch, Ben.
换我的来!现在交换!
Switch! Switch right now!
你没事的,好吗?深呼吸就好。
You're okay, okay? Just breathe.
不要恐慌。你没事的。
Don't panic. You're okay.
我们在这里。没人会离开你的。
We're here. Nobody's gonna leave you.
没人会留下你一个人的。
Nobody's gonna leave you alone.
我们快没时间了。
We're running out of time in here.
我们需要那些软管。
We need those hoses.
水随时就到。
We should have flow any second.
那些洒水器是怎么回事?
What happened in there with the sprinklers?
这说不通啊。
Doesn't make any sense.
现在最重要的是把我们的人救出来。
Right now, all that matters is getting our people out.
我们得在最短时间内浇灭它。
We need to douse this thing in record time.
我们应该先决定谁去
We should decide who's gonna go in
救回赫雷拉他们
after Herrera's team first.
我会去的。我去。
I'll do it. I'll go.
我们有水了!
We have water!
朝里面喷水!
Move in!
肖恩,手腕烧伤的那个。我们想要帮他治疗
Sean, the one with the wrist burn. We tried to treat him,
但你一走,他就走了。
but as soon as you left, he took off.
安迪。
Andy.
你先。
You first.
你怎么还在这里?
Why are you still here?
我为什么不能在这?
Why wouldn't I be?
你刚刚搞了个大型的突击检查。
You just made a really big bust.
我们抓住到了坏蛋。是我抓到了一个坏蛋
We caught the bad guy. I caught a bad guy.
就因为你教我如何像人一样思考。
'Cause you taught me how to think like one.
这不是什么值得骄傲的事。
It's not something to be proud of.
听着,我理解如果你不想见我,
Look, I understand if you don't want to see me,
但你得明白我想见你
but you have to understand that I want to see you.
你是我的孩子。这对我来说很重要。
You're my kid. That means something to me.
确实。好吧。
Sure. Okay.
“确实。好吧。”你是觉得我在撒谎吗?
"Sure. Okay." You think I'd lie about that?
在我看来,你当时也在玩扑克
The way I see it, you were at that poker game
为了赚点快钱
to make some quick cash
因为你可能欠别人很多钱,
because you probably owe someone a lot of cash,
通常来说
per usual.
我们突击检查。你害怕了。
We bust in. You got scared.
除非你被警车护送离开现场
You knew people would come to collect
否则你知道会有人找上门来催债
unless you were escorted away from the scene in a squad car.
如果你和我在一起,没人敢碰你。
Nobody will touch you if you're hanging with me.
你在这里并不是你想叙叙旧。
You're not here because you want to catch up.
那是因为你害怕了。
It's because you're scared.
毕竟警♥察♥比保镖便宜,对吧?
Cop's cheaper than a bodyguard, right?
你就是这么想我的吗?你以为我是在利用你的吗?
That's what you think of me? You think I'm here to use you?
我有理由不这么想吗?
Do I have any reason to think otherwise?
你是对的。我害怕。
You're right. I am scared.
但我不是那种赌徒。我能还清自己的债务。
But not of some bookie. I can square my own debts.
我害怕的是
What I'm scared is of you thinking
你认为我不关心我们的家庭。
that I don't care about our family.
我犯了很多错误。我知道。
I made plenty of mistakes. I sure did.
但我唯一做对的一件事就是有了你。
But the one thing I did right is you.
莱恩,你是个好人
Ryan, you're a decent guy,
尽管是我把你养大的。
despite me having brought you up.
如果你想谈谈d呃话,可以来这里找我。
If you want to talk, you can reach me here.
如果你不想的话,我仍然在你身边。
And, if you don't want to talk, I will still be around.
真的是很好的……一天呐,
It was really nice... today,
去看看你在做什么。,莱恩。
getting to see what it is you do, Ryan.
你还好吗?呼吸更顺畅了吧?
How are you? Breathing easier?
是的。但是,嗯,还没完全好。
Yeah. But, um, not really.
我们会打包送走的。
We're gonna get packed up and sent away.
如果他们先送我们去医院就更好了
Only plus is if they send us to the hospital first.
至少我们还有一顿免费的饭吃。
At least we get a free meal.
在护士桌那可以要到额外的果冻噢
Ask for the extra jello behind the nurse's desk.
总有一些果冻被藏起来的。
There's always a stash.
我告诉他们可以信任我。
I told them they could trust me.
照顾他们是我的工作,而且…
It was my job to take care of them, and...
看看这都发生了些啥。你救了他们。
Look what happened. You saved them.
你跑进了你本不该进去的大楼,
You ran inside a building you had no business being in,
顺便说一下,把他们就出来。
by the way, just to get them out.
你真的很勇敢。
You were very brave.
没有多少人会这么做。
Not too many people would do that.
你就会呀。
You do.
你也可以的。拜托。
You could, too. Please.
像你这样的人不会想想让我这样的孩子加入你的队伍。
People like you don't want kids like me on your team.
队里有你这样的孩子在是我的福气。
I'd be lucky to have a kid like you on the team.
有空给我打电♥话♥。
Call me when you can.
告诉我你怎么样,好吗?
Tell me how you're doing, okay?
也许你康复后可以来消防局
Maybe you can come by the station once you're recovered
看看我们怎么做。
and see what we do.
这是我的电♥话♥。
Here's my cell.
206 - 55……
206-55...
你会打给我吧?
You'll call?
你有点粘人呐。
You're kind of clingy.
但是我可能会的。
But I might.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
嘿。
Hey.
我给你分配了招聘的工作
I assigned you Recruitment
是因为你是我们之中
because you're the most passionate about this job
对这份工作最有激♥情♥的
of anyone here.
是具有传染性。
It's contagious.
今天的工作干的不错。
Good work today.
谢谢您,长官。
Thank you, sir.
队长,关于管道里的助燃剂…
Captain, the accelerant in the pipes...
知道是什么吗?防冻剂。
Do we know what it was? Antifreeze.
是的,大楼老板说他们把它放在了管道里
Yeah, the building owner confirmed that they put it
以防止供水系统结冰。
in the systems to keep the water supply from freezing over.
这种情况很少见,但也有可能发生。
It's rare for it to ignite like that, but it can happen.
不要因此而自责。
Don't beat yourself up over it.
这是我们预料不到的。
Not something we could have predicted.
继续。说出来吧。你是对的。
Go on. Say it. You were right.
什么玩意?一整天都在问我是否还好,
About? All day, asking me if I was fine,
不停地说那是我第一次接到火警,
going on and on about how it was my first big fire call,
我一点都不好
and I wasn't fine.
我僵住了。
I froze.
我看了一眼抱着那个女孩的你,
Took one look at you with that girl in your arms,
就像我……在那幢摩天大楼里。
and I was... right back at that skyscraper.
沙利文前几天提到过FD小组治疗的事。
Sullivan mentioned this FD group therapy thing the other day.
休斯显然觉得我该去参加一下,
Hughes clearly thinks that I should go,
但我不知道,伙计。
but I don't know, man.
我可不想闲坐着
I'm not really game to sit around
分享我的感受
and just share how I'm feeling.
但你就和我分享了。
But you shared it with me.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表