剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
it was cool for you to ride with us?- Uh-huh.
在搜索和营救期间
We don't normally do civilian ride-alongs
我们通常不会带着非消防人员办公,
during search and rescues,
他是个特别循规蹈矩的人,
and he is a pretty by-the-book kind of guy.
他刚因为我掉了颗扣子批评我来着
He cited me for missing a button.
哦,我不仅仅是个普通老百姓
Oh, I'm not just a civilian.
我以前是紧急医疗救护员,所以可以给你们搭把手
I used to be an EMT, so you guys can use me.
额,不,我们以前不允许
Uh, no, no. We cannot.
我觉得你和皮尔斯医生决定参与救援很棒
I think it's great that you and Dr. Pierce decided to come.
我相信外科医生都是很忙的
I'm sure surgeons have very busy schedules,
但是你俩还是过来帮忙
but here you both are, helping.
皮尔斯医生人真的很好
Dr. Pierce seems really great in that way.
是的,她确实人很好
Yeah, she's, she's great.
感觉她也非常心思细腻
She seems thoughtful, too.
做这种救援工作 也确实要非常心思细腻
This is a really thoughtful thing to do.
实际上这是我的主意,不过, -她喜欢吃寿司吗?
It was kind of my idea, actually, but,- Does she like sushi?
什么跟什么呀?
What the what?
我约过她,但是她还没给我回应
I-I asked her out, and I haven't heard back from her.
额,她可能会回应你她有男朋友了
Well, she'll probably tell you she's got a boyfriend.
徒劳无功,哈哈
He shoots. He does not score.
是正式交往的男朋友吗?
Like, a serious boyfriend?
因为她说的听起来好像不是很正式
Because she made it sound not so serious.
嘿,看,那个是下水道吗?
Hey, look, is that the, uh, storm drain?
好吧,听好,德卢卡医生
Okay, listen, DeLukes,
我和米勒今天又很多紧急情况要处理
Miller and I have a lot at stake today
还要给新来的队长留个好印象,你中途又插♥进♥来
with a new captain to impress,and you getting in the way
感觉也帮不上什么忙,所以不如...
doesn't really help with that, so just...
你到时候就待在边上,可以吗?
I don't know, just stick to the sidelines, okay?
收到,收到
Copy, copy.
但是,是的,那是我们的下水道
But, yeah, that is our storm drain.
我们应该靠边停车了
We should probably pull over.
好,慢一点,稳一点 -不错
All right, slow and steady. - You got it.
你知道吗,真的很搞笑
You know, it's funny.
我以前以为世界上最糟糕的是
I used to think the worst thing in the world
应该就是你当队长了
would be if you made captain,
结果萨利文比你更糟
but it turns out Sullivan is the worst.
这是表扬你
That's a compliment.
多谢你。
Thanks.
他无趣,管的宽,又不相信我们能力
He's humorless. He micromanages. He doesn't trust us.
他甚至都不跟我们一起吃饭
He won't even eat in the same room.
我是说,他都看不到你张着嘴吃饭的样子
I mean, you eat with your mouth open
而且有时候你真的嚼的好大声
and sometimes you chew really loudly.
不过,至少你没有因为太突出 升为队长
But, hey, at least you've never been too good to be there.
强调一下 这是表扬
Again, a compliment.
好吧,电线用完了
All right, we're out of cord.
还是没有马克斯的踪迹。 我们把线收回来吧
Still no sign of Max. Let's bring it back up.
这边搜索完毕未发现踪迹,报告完毕
All clear here. Over.
收到。-你知道吗,如果你那都算表扬
Copy that. - You know, if those were compliments,
那我觉得我都没好好表扬过别人,毕肖普
I don't think I speak Bishop.
嗯,很少有人真正表扬过别人
Ah. So few people do.
嗯
Ah.
有马克斯的任何迹象吗?
Any sign of Max?
还没有
Not yet.
继续搜索,伊万
Try to hang in there, Evan.
现在前往茱萸大道和杰弗逊大道,长官
Heading to Dogwood and Jefferson, sir.
郝雷拉,转换到2频道
Herrera, switch to channel two.
我负责指挥部署
The plan part is my part.
请求前往我们下一个指定切入点,
Permission to head to our next designated access point,
茱萸大道和杰弗逊大道?
Dogwood and Jefferson?
批准了
Granted.
23号♥车,我要尽快看到你们的现场探测结果。
Engine 23, I want to see your feed go live A.S.A.P.
消防局里的最新进展汇报一下。
Get an update from the station.
嘿,老爸,排水图的最新进展是什么?
Hey, guys, what's the latest on those drainage blueprints?
我正在从公共设施部门下载附件。
I'm downloading the attachment from Utilities.
这个文件好大。
It's a pretty large file.
你在指挥中心吗?探测到什么了吗?
So, you're on Incident Command? How are the feeds looking?
你能探测多大范围?
How big a radius are you covering?
萨利文队长,额,
Captain Sullivan is, uh,
现在负责这个部分,爸,所以
handling that part right now, Dad, so...
当然,但是我相信你有想法。
Sure, but I know you have ideas.
现在情况怎么样,你有什么方案?
How does it look? What's the plan?
萨利文队长也负责部署。
Captain Sullivan has that part covered, too.
他现在和你在一起
He's with you right now.
他就坐在你的旁边吗?
Is he sitting next to you?
爸,
Dad,
如果他正在处理 和计划
If he's handling the feed AND the game plan
那么他让你做什么?扭动你的手指吗?
What does he have you doing? Twiddling your thumbs?
我......在开车。 你在开车?
I'm...driving. Driving?
不行。Mija,你不能让他低估你的能力。爸爸,我没有。有计划了吗?
No. Don't let him underestimate you, mija, or- Dad, Dad. I'm not. Are the plans up yet?
我有告诉你他认为我退休了吗?就好像我每天无所事事的坐在自己家里一样。
Did I tell you he thinks I'm retiring? As if I'm going to sit around the house all day, doing nothing.
呃,有一点长了,长官。
Uh, just a little longer, sir.
我感觉被冒犯了,你知道吗?被冒犯了!这是年龄歧视!同意。他在很多方面是最烂的
I'm offended, you know? That's offensive. And it's also ageist. Agreed. He's the worst. In so many ways...
这些信♥号♥♥怎么样了?
How are those blueprints coming?
我发现了什么
I got something.
好的爸爸,挂了
Okay, Dad, uh, got to go.
那是......
Is that...
这是23局的手印
It's a handprint from Station 23's feed.
这上面写了马克斯的行驶方向
That tells us which way Max is traveling.
是的。计划改变了,赫雷拉
Yes, it does. Change of plans, Herrera.
重新规划到23局的位置。
Reroute to Station 23's feed location.
19号♥云梯车,现在去诺顿
Ladder 19, get to Norton
和富尔顿
and Fulton right now.
毕晓普,我需要你从管道下去
Bishop, I need you to go down inside the pipes
去拦截那个男孩
to intercept the boy.
他朝向那个方向去了
He's headed that direction.
发生了什么?有新消息吗?
What's going on? Is there news?
我想我们有线索了
We think we might have a lead.
快点,赫雷拉。我没法再快了。
Hustle up, Herrera. I can't go any faster.
道路封锁了!
Traffic's stopped! We're clear!
吉布森,我的摄像机画面呢?时间宝贵!
Gibson, where's my camera feed? Every second counts.
我们在等信♥号♥♥,长官
Waiting on PD, sir.
坦纳,什么时候能到?时间宝贵!
Tanner, what's the ETA? Every second counts.
正如我说的,道路封锁了
Like I said, traffic's stopped.
你不需要对老板说脏话。
You don't need to go bad-mouthing PD to your boss.
你不需要这么有防御性。这只是一个简单的问题
You don't need to get so defensive. It's a simple question.
有什么问题吗,先生们
There a problem here, gentlemen?
没有
No problem.
坦纳
Tanner?
没问题,警官
All clear here, Sergeant.
听你支配,消防员
All yours, FD.
马上就可以使用了,长官
Almost ready to go here, sir!
正在安装四气体♥检♥测仪
Setting up the four-gas detector now!
有画面了
We've got picture.
水位很高。情况比我们想象的要糟糕
Yeah, the water level's higher. Conditions look worse.
毕晓普,你到下面的时候了解一下情况
Bishop, be aware of the current when you get down there.
我不想你也被卷走
I don't need you getting swept away, too.
我们应该设置去污系统
We should probably set up decontamination,
准备去除马克斯游过的脏污
be ready to scrub off whatever Max has been swimming in.
去除污吧
Go head up De-Con.
我来帮你 - 谢谢
Hey, I'll back you up.- Thank you.
你要去帮一个不是我们局里的人
You're backing up someone who doesn't work for this department!
去帮他吧
Well, go help him!
我们需要成为医生让沙利文喜欢我们吗?
Do we have to be doctors now to get Sullivan to like us?
不为沃伦工作
Didn't work for Warren.
绳索是安全的
Harness is secure.
我没有氧气。没有气体。我的氧气瓶打开了吗?
I have no flow. Nothing's coming out. Is my airline open?
打开了。可能是阀门有问题
It's open. Maybe the valve is faulty.
我们把它换掉。保证它是安全的。
Let's switch it out double-time. I'll make sure it's secure.
见鬼,我们失去信♥号♥♥了
Damn it, we lost picture.
救我!
Help me!
是他!队长!
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表