剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
还是很疼
It's not better.
你知道吗 我-我把屋子收拾得很整洁
You know, I-I kept a very tidy house
当杰弗瑞还活着的时候
when Jeffrey was alive.
但当他去世后
It didn't seem to matter much,
让一切都井井有条好像没那么重要了
keeping things up, after he was gone.
杰弗瑞--是你的丈夫吗?
Jeffrey -- is that your husband?
是啊 他总是清楚对我们来说
Yeah. He always knew what was important for us
什么重要到需要留下 什么不需要
to keep and what wasn't.
他对这样的事总是很擅长
He was always so good about that kind of thing.
我总是决定不了
I can never decide.
所以 你就把一切都留着?
So, you keep everything, then?
嗯 我不是很喜欢谈论我自己
Oh, well, I don't really like talking about myself.
好吧 没关系的
Okay. That's okay.
我们可以谈论任何--
We can talk about anythi--
啊!
Aah!
赫雷拉!你还好吗?
Herrera! You all right?!
赫雷拉?你听到了吗?
Herrera? Do you copy?
请回复
Come in.
安珀警报已发出--是妨碍监护权的问题
Amber alert issued -- custodial interference.
孩子的父亲已确认是一名罪犯
Child's father is the confirmed perpetrator.
支援小组已在路上
Additional units en route.
哇 你说对了
Whoa. You called it.
安迪?安迪?
Andy? Andy?
我在这儿!我还好 没事的
I'm here! I'm okay. It's okay.
你还需要我说话吗?
You still need me to talk?
是的 如果可以的话
Yes, if you can.
你的声音听起来大了 我能感觉到我越走越近了
You sound louder. I can tell I'm getting closer.
只是···我现在···
It's just... I'm having...
呼吸很困难
a hard time trying to breathe.
别昏倒 千万别昏倒
Don't collapse. Please don't collapse.
嘿 你在这儿
Hey, there.
让我先检查一下你的心脏 好吗?
So, let's check out your heart first, okay?
你真是声如其人
You match your voice.
我猜你可以让所有人都安心
I'll bet you can put anyone at ease.
我的丈夫杰弗瑞--
My husband Jeffrey --
他--他也是这样
he -- he was like that.
沃伦?
Warren?
伤员心跳声模糊不清
Patient presents with muffled heart sounds
血压很低
and a very low B.P.
你能看到她脖子上的血管吗?
Can you see her neck veins?
能 它们是扩张的
Yeah. They're distended.
这比我们想的还要糟
It's worse than we thought.
听起来像是心脏压塞
Sounds like cardiac tamponade.
当所有东西都砸到她身上时
When everything fell on her,
我猜她胸口的外伤
my guess is that the trauma to her chest
导致血液在他心脏周围的气囊形成积聚
caused fluid to accumulate in the sac around her heart.
现在它开始收缩并且···
Now it's being constricted and...
赫雷拉 我们等不到你把她救出来了
Herrera, we can't wait for you to get her out.
你必须现在对她进行治疗
You have to treat her now.
我感觉···很糟糕
I don't feel...very good.
所以 我该怎么办?
So, what do I do?
你 嗯--
You, um --
你必须清除她围心囊中的积血
You have to remove the fluid from the pericardial sac.
你需要在你的急救包里找一个
You need to find the largest needle you can
最大的针
in your med kit.
好吧 艾芙琳
Okay, Evelyn,
我需要往你的胸腔下
I need to stick a very big needle
扎一个很大的针 好吗?
under your rib cage, okay?
你需要刺穿心脏周围的气囊
You need to pierce the sac around the heart
但不能把心脏刺破
without stabbing the heart itself.
然后将血液排出
Then drain the blood out.
这--这听起来真是太糟糕了
That -- That sounds really quite terrible.
所以 为什么我们只是坐在这里?
So, why are we just sitting here?
为什么你不逮捕这个人?
Why don't you arrest this guy?
在我车里还有一个平民 而不是我的搭档
I have a civilian in my car instead of my partner.
我需要等待支援
I need to wait for backup.
好吧 但那辆车里还有个孩子呢
Okay, but there is a kid in that car
她可能很危险
that could be in danger.
正是因为那有个孩子
It's because there's a kid.
相信我 我现在脑子里都是
Believe me, all I can think about
那个孩子和她所经历的一切
is that kid and what she's going through,
和她将要经历的
what she's about to go through.
我只是--
I just --
现在 他父亲很平静
Right now, her father's calm,
所以我们不要打草惊蛇 这样她也会很安全
so we stay calm, and she stays safe.
我们只是···
We just...
我们需要等待支援
We have to wait for backup.
支援最好快点来
Backup better hurry.
现在我没办法救你出去或实施麻醉
Now, I don't have any way to put you out or to numb the area,
所以 很抱歉 这会很疼
so, Evelyn, I'm so sorry, but this is gonna hurt.
我每个手指都有类风湿性关节炎
I have rheumatoid arthritis in every finger.
我比我丈夫活的还要长
I've outlived my husband.
我确定我经历过更坏的
I'm sure I've felt worse.
知道吗 你应该离开这里 亲爱的
You know, you should get out of here, dear.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
不 我们俩会一起出去的
No. We'll both get out of here
只要我确定你能够呼吸了
once I make sure you keep breathing.
我相信如果你出不去
I'm sure you have people who would care
会有人感到很伤心的
if you didn't make it out.
没有太多人会想我的。
No one much is gonna miss me.
可能我的心在给我一些暗示。
And maybe my heart's telling us something.
也许它就是想放弃了。
Maybe it's just giving out.
杰佛瑞当时也是这样。
Jeffrey's did.
他能感觉到自己的大限。
He knew his moment.
当时他看着,
He looked me in the eye,
然后他就是知道他的时间到来了。
and -- and he -- he knew it was his time.
我会陪着你的。
I'm staying.
沃伦,跟我说说怎么操作。
Walk me through it, Warren.
找到第五和第六根肋骨中间的位置
Find the space between the fifth and sixth intercostals.
找到了。
Got it.
准备好了就以45度角
Now, when you're ready, insert the needle
插入针管,
at a 45-degree angle,
然后往左边肩膀推进。
and move it towards the left shoulder.
我怎么知道什么时候停下来?
How do I know when to stop?
等你感觉到推进有阻力的时候。
You'll hit a little resistance.
那就是靠近心膜了。
That's the pericardial sac.
推进心膜,但是不要推进去太多。
Just push through it, but -- but not too far.
不能扎到心肌。
You don't want to hit the heart muscle.
你需要自己把握一下。
You kind of just have to... feel your way.
自己把握?
Feel my way?
自己把握。
Feel my way.
如果今天是我的大限,
If this is my time,
我就又能见到我的杰佛瑞了。
maybe I'll see my Jeffrey again.
我没事的。
It's okay.
没关系的,我会没事的。
It's okay. I'll be okay.
不巧的是我的电脑还需要一会
Unfortunately, my computer is taking a while
才能查到你的驾照。
to check your license.
只需要再等几分钟。
It should only be a couple more minutes.
额,好的。
Uh-huh. O-Okay.
现在听好了。
Listen to me very carefully.
如果你试着逃跑的话,
If you do what I think you're about to do,
你不会有好下场。
it won't end well.
我们会追捕你。
There will be a chase.
可能会威胁到你的生命,
You'd be putting your life on the line,
但是更糟糕的是,会威胁到你女儿的生命。
but, worse, also your daughter's.
你逃不掉的。
You won't get away.
最后我们会追上你,我们总是能追上。
Eventually, we'll catch up. We always catch up,
那个时候,你就悲剧了。
at which point, you will have sealed your fate.
你可能永远都不会再看到你女儿。
You would never see your daughter again.
你唯一能和你女儿生活在一起的办法
The only way to keep being part of her life right now
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表