剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
Hey. No, wait!
喔 喔 喔 喔!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
马克斯!不 不 不 马克斯!
Max! No, no, no, Max!
啊!
Aah!
马克斯!马克斯!回答我
Max! Max! Answer us, please!
马克斯 你能听见吗?!
Max, can you hear me?!
上报 坦纳 搜索与营救
Call it in, Tanner, Search and Rescue.
坦纳警官呼叫所有单位 我们的孩童失踪案
Officer Tanner to all units, our missing-child case
刚刚升级为搜索与营救
just escalated to a Search and Rescue.
我们需要后援和消防局到场 尽快
We need backup and the fire department ASAP.
该死 该死
Damn it. Damn it.
该死!
Damn it!
你的一个扣子没了
You're missing a button.
糟糕
Shoot.
它一定是在哪里被钩... -不要解释
It must have caught on the, - Don't explain.
修好它
Fix it.
下一个
Next.
我 呃 刚刚在洗衣服的时候
I, uh, finished the laundry,
然后烧伤手了
And you burned your hand.
其实是 呃 我当时在查看一扇门
Yes, uh, when I was checking a door
是今天早上的公♥寓♥火灾 -我当时也在
at the apartment fire this morning, - I was there.
我看着你把你的手套摘下来的...
And I saw you remove your glove...
违反了规定
against protocol.
格蕾-斯隆医院的人给你包扎的?
They patched you up at Grey-Sloan?
我自己包扎的 事实上
I patched myself up, actually.
我以前是 -外科医生 对
I used to be a, - Surgeon. Right.
在那之前是个麻醉师
Anesthesiologist before that.
现在又是个消防员
Now you're a firefighter.
那接下来呢?你决定好了吗?
What's next? You decided yet?
就消防员了 长官
Sticking with firefighter, sir.
时间会证明一切的 我猜
Time will tell, I suppose.
但当你在这里的时候
But while you are here,
你得把自己看成我的财产
you should consider yourself
你那只手也是我的财产
and that hand of yours my assets.
我的财产属于西雅图消防局
My assets belong to the Seattle Fire Department,
在这里为西雅图的人♥民♥服务
here to serve with the residents of Seattle.
现在 当你做了一些蠢事比如烧伤了你的手
Now, when you do things like burn your hand
或者抛下你的队友让他在楼梯上流血等死
or leaving one of your own bleeding out in a stairwell,
你很有可能失去 我其中的一个财产
you risk losing one of my assets.
当时失火的大厦 情况复杂
The skyscraper was a complicated situation,
你被调到接待处了
You're assigned to reception.
暖暖座位 接接电♥话♥...
Keep the seat warm, answer the phones...
我就不用再担心我的财产损失了
without risking any more of my assets.
好的,伙计们
Okay, gang,
谁想要来点巴伐利亚的甜...
who wants the Bavarian Cr...
嗨 队长 我真抱歉
Hi, Captain. I'm really sorry.
我不知道你正在中班考勤
I did not realize that you were in the middle of this.
那我就 我就先到那边去
I'm gonna, I'm gonna go over here.
技术性援救
Technical rescue,
十六街和富尔顿路交叉十字路口
intersection 16th Street and Fulton Street
19号♥消防局
for Engine 19.
你不跟他们一起去吗?
You're not going with?
有暖座任务
Seat-warming duty.
我是个财产
I'm an asset.
听起来像是马克斯 掉进管道排水系统里了
It sounds like Max fell into the pipe drainage system.
米勒和我要加入搜索和营救行动中
Miller and I need to go join the Search and Rescue efforts.
那我该做些什么?陪着娜塔丽?
What do I do? Stay with Natalie?
马克斯一定很害怕 我是说 我能跟你们一起去吗?
Max must be so scared. I mean, can I go with you?
这种情况规定不允许家属跟着
The rules don't allow family to ride along in this type of situation.
但搜救的是他的孩子
The situation is his child.
但考虑到他的特殊情况 而且我们很关心...
But given that he's a minor and that we care...
我想应该是可以通融一下的
we know how to bend the rules.
娜塔丽的大脑已经...
Natalie's brain is...
她不会醒过来了
She's not waking up.
这是你说的 对吧?
That's what you said, right?
她会希望我在马克斯身边的
And she would want me to be there for Max.
那就让我们把你 带到马克斯身边吧
Then let's get you to Max.
来吧
Come on.
天呐 我...我也很想去营救
God, I-I feel the same way.
我只是希望我们也能帮上忙
I just wish there was something that we could do.
听着 消防员有他们的工作 我们有我们的
Look, the firefighters have their job, and we have ours.
我知道 但万一马克斯受伤了呢?
Yeah, but what if Max is hurt?
他很可能
He could be.
像这样摔下这么深的井里
A fall like that into a giant drain?
要是我们在那里的话 我们可以当场给他缝针
When they find him, we could be right there to stitch him up,
给他抗生素 吗♥啡♥
give him antibiotics, morphine.
我们可以把急诊室带到他身边
We could bring the E.R. to him.
救护车就在那儿等着
Beats just standing here waiting.
听着 我...我不能去 娜塔丽现在
Look, I-I can't go. Natalie's,
很稳定 玛吉 娜塔丽情况很稳定
Stable. Maggie, Natalie is stable.
你现在能做的只是让她尽量舒服些
At this point, all you're doing is making her comfortable.
贝利可以看着 留意她的情况
Bailey can monitor and, and keep an eye on her.
你不觉得她会想 让你保证她儿子的安全吗?
Don't you think she'd want you to keep Max safe?
走吧
Come on.
稍等 是我爸
Hang on. It's my dad.
爸爸 怎么了?你还好吗?
Dad, what's wrong? Are you okay?
洗衣机坏了不是紧急情况
A broken washing machine is not an emergency.
哈 见仁见智喽
Well, that's a matter of opinion.
呃 我...我现在不行 爸
Yeah, I-I kinda can't right now, Dad.
我还在执行任务呢
I'm still on a call.
没错 我的确回你电♥话♥了
Yes. I know I called back,
因为你说是紧急情况
'cause you said it was an emergency.
好吧, 是发动机坏了
Yeah, is it, is it a motor problem
或者,还是容量问题什么的?
or, like, a capacity problem?
因为当我的洗衣机哪怕只坏了一丢丢...
Because when my machine is just the slightest bit off-kilter...
下班后再帮你看看 好吗?
We can take a look after shift, okay?
现在不是时候
But right now is not the best time,
不 事实上 让他把衣服带...
No. Matter of fact, have him Br...
带来消防局里
Br-Bring your clothes in to the station
放到沃伦的篮子里一起洗
and just put 'em in Warren's basket.
我总那么干。-嗯,我记得你那件粉色衬衫。
I do that all the time.Yes, I remember that pink shirt.
我觉得粉色很衬你。
I think you look great in that pink shirt.
你穿什么都好看,真的。
You can pull off any fashion choice, sir. Any choice.
等会跟你聊吧?
Talk later, okay?
我懂你的感受,我爸妈也很让我心累。
I feel you. My parents are exhausting, too.
他们就是不明白,永远不明白。
They just don't get it, never have.
那你怎么办呢?
So how do you deal with it?
哦,我搬出去了。
Oh, I moved out.
所以这里是你弄丢马克斯的地方?
So, this is where you lost Max?
这是我发现马克斯的地方。
This is where I found Max.
嗯,但你又把他弄丢了
Right, but then you lost him.
米勒,花了你太多时间了
Miller. Took you long enough.
长官,这是伊万 福勒斯特,马克斯的父亲。
Sir, this is Evan Forrester, Max's father.
您好,我是沙利文队长
Of course. Captain Sullivan.
是的,埃雷拉说了 您要过来。
Yes. Herrera radioed that you'd be coming.
听着 我们会尽全力
Look, we will do everything in our power
让您的孩子 安全回到您的怀抱
to get your son safely back into your arms.
好的,谢谢您的通融...
Okay. Uh, thank you for bending the rules...
应该的 -还有让我到现场
Of course. - ...and letting me be here.
米勒,带福勒斯特先生找个地方等着
Miller, take Mr. Forrester somewhere where he can wait.
好的
Right.
如果我换地方找,您跟我一起
If I move, you go with me.
我们会竭尽所能找到您的儿子
We'll do our best to find your son.
谢谢您
Thank you.
挺住
Hang in there, now.
我觉得我必须从我爸那里搬出来
I think I have to move out of my dad's place.
我不知道米勒跟你说了什么,但是我同意
I don't know what Miller said, but, yes, I approve.
现在是时候了 -早就是时候了
It's time. - Way past.
我是说,他现在身体好一点了,他也能照顾自己了
I mean, he's feeling better, he can take care of himself,
而且我觉得现在需要立刻搬出来
and I-I-I need to do this right away,
以免我又怂了 然后一直在那他那一直住一辈子
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表