剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
看,我知道…我知道这里是救人的地方。
Look, I know... I know they heal people in there.
——嗯。——我知道
- Mm-hmm. - I do.
但我看着这些门,我看到的是…
But I look at these doors and all I see is...
什么?死亡吗?
What? Death?
真的吗?
Really?
你知道我现在看的是什么?
Are you looking at what I'm looking at right now?
那可是一个非常非常性感的消防员呐。
That is one hot, hot piece of firefighter man candy.
走吧,靓仔。会没事的。
Let's go, pretty boy. It'll be fine.
我保证。
I promise.
听我指挥。1、2、3。
On my count. 1, 2, 3.
发生了爆♥炸♥。
There was an explosion.
火穿过了地板的包层。
The fire jumped floors through the cladding.
他刚好就在窗边…所以被玻璃碎片击中了
He was by the window... that's how the glass got there.
好的,谢谢。嗯,所有人听着,
Okay, thank you. Uh, everyone,
我需要一台便携式胸部 X 光检查仪。
I need a portable chest X-ray.
现在做创伤处理和血氧分♥析♥,马上。
Let's get a trauma series and a blood gas, STAT.
谁去叫一下皮尔斯。
Somebody page Pierce.
嘿 他必须得活着离开这 ,好吗?
Hey, he's got to make it out of here, okay?
必须的。我答应过他。
Of course. I promised him.
我们会尽我们所能把他救回来,好吗?
We're gonna do everything we can to get him out of here, okay?
嘿,我还不知道你的名字。
Hey, I didn't catch your name.
-休斯。-休斯?我是德鲁卡医生。
- Hughes. - Hughes? I'm Dr. DeLuca.
很高兴见到你。
Nice to meet you.
你当时和他在房♥间里吗
Now, were you in the room with him
-在爆♥炸♥之后?——没有。我救他出来的。
- after the explosion? - No. I got him out.
好吧。你脸上的血是他的还是你的?
Okay. Is that his blood on your face or yours?
不,这是……是他的。
No, it's... it's his.
啊。好的,休斯。
Ah. Okay, Hughes.
听着,你去清理一下,好吗?
Uh, look, why don't you go get cleaned up, all right?
可能要花点时间,他有我们在这,好吗?
This may take a minute, but, uh, we got him, okay?
他的血压降到了最低点。
Okay, his BP's bottoming out.
移走X光检查仪。打电♥话♥给皮尔斯。
Scratch the X-ray. Somebody call Pierce.
让她去手术室等我们,马上!
Get her to meet us in the O.R., right now!
他们说正在救治她。
They said that they're working on her.
这很好,对吧?
So, that's good, right?
我的意思是,……他们正在做手术,
I mean, that... that they're working,
而不是什么都不做。
as opposed to doing nothing.
这很好。
So that's good.
谢谢你,再一次。
Thank you, again.
我是说,因为你我才能再见她。
I mean, you're the reason that I got to see her.
所以我……我真的很感激。
So I'm... I'm just really grateful.
你觉得我还能再见到莫莉,对吧?
You do think that I'm gonna be able to see Molly again, right?
我希望如此。
I hope so.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
我的人受伤了
I have someone here who's injured,
我是想知道一些信息
and I just need information.
求你了,我只想知道他是否还好。
Please, I just need to know if he's all right.
我告诉过你,如果你不是家人或法定代理人,
I've told you, if you're not family or legal power of attorney,
我不能提供任何信息。
I cannot give out any information.
——我很抱歉。-格兰特,嘿。
- I'm sorry. - Grant, hey.
本,谢天谢地。
Ben, thank goodness.
你一打电♥话♥我就来了。
I came as soon as you called.
我都不知道崔维斯想不想让我来,但是…
I-I don't even know if Travis wants me here, but...
不,他会。他……他会希望你出现在这的。
No, he would. He... He does.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
特拉维斯受伤。我们还不知道怎样……
Travis was injured. We don't know much yet...
他正在做手术。他们刚把他送去手术室了。
He's in surgery. They just brought him up.
——手术。-是的。
- Surgery. - Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
——什么手术?-心脏。
- What kind? - For his heart.
我找到他之前,他差点失血而死。
He almost bled out before I found him.
我以为……
I thought...
不是有人跟他在一起吗?
Wasn't somebody with him?
他一直跟我说你们工作时是结伴的
He always told me you guys work in pairs.
他告诉我那些是为了不让我担心吗?
Did he just tell me that so that I wouldn't worry?
那个,嗯……
It's, um...
是我。
I was.
一开始的时候,是我和蒙哥马利在一起的
With... With Montgomery, at first.
但是…
But...
...然后我们遇到了另一个平民伤者,
...then we came across, uh, another victim,
他让我去救她,然后…
and he told me to save her instead, and...
对不起,等一下。
Sorry, wait.
他都快不行了 你还把他一个人仍在那?
You left Travis alone, and he almost died?
我一个人背不动他们两个,所以…
I couldn't carry them both, so...
哇。
Wow.
是,好的。我需要冷静一下。
Yeah, okay. I need a minute.
保安请去候诊室。
Security to waiting room.
保安请去候诊室。
Security to waiting room.
他已经很害怕了。
He's already scared.
没有理由那样做。
There was no reason to do that.
你想生我的气,没问题。
You want to be mad at me, fine.
等蒙哥马利醒过来再问他。
But ask Montgomery when he wakes up.
他让我把他留在那里……
He told me to leave him there...
你是说如果他能醒过来的话?-小维……
If he wakes up, you mean? Vic...
别烦我了,好吗?
No, don't start with me, okay?
崔维斯在做手术。
Travis is in surgery.
谁知道埃雷拉和毕夏普在哪里
Who the hell even knows where Herrera or Bishop
还有吉布森。你……
or Gibson even are. You have...
你不知道这些人…
You have no idea how much these people...
和蒙哥马利对我有多重要
how much Montgomery means to me.
所以别再找借口了,尤其是当我的朋友们可能
So don't with your excuses, not when it's my friends
无法活着走出困境的时候。真的不要这样。
who might not make it out of this alive. Just don't.
玛雅!帮我把这东西搬开!
Maya! Help me move this thing!
你觉得如果我们顺着通风管走,
You think if we follow the vent line,
-会带我们找到吉布森?-如果我们运气好的话。
- it'll lead us to Gibson? - If we're lucky.
我能摸一下吗?
Can I touch it?
——什么?——你的奖牌。
- Excuse me? - Your medal.
这是什么,好运符之类的吗?
What is it, like a good-luck charm or something?
总需要点运气。
Could always use a little luck.
来吧。让我摸摸它。
Come on. Just let me touch it.
一年365天,每天5小时
This is 5 hours a day, 365 days a year,
不论下雨还是晴天,不论是在酷热还是寒冷中,
in the rain and sun and heat and cold,
每周跑100英里,与成千上万的其他女性比赛,只是为了获得1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥米赛跑的资格,
running 100 miles a week against thousands of other women
就只是为了获得1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥米赛跑的资格,
just to qualify to compete in the 10,000-meter run
这是我脚踝扭伤后的有史以来最好成绩我赢了这场比赛,
with my best-ever time on a sprained ankle
当我赢得这块奖牌的时候
when I won this,
靠的不是运气,而是靠血汗,痛苦和努力得来的。
not with luck, but with blood and pain and hard work.
这不是什么幸运符。
This isn't a lucky charm.
它是在提醒我,我有多坚强
This is a reminder of just how much tougher I am
比你们任何一个人都强
than any single one of you.
是的,但是……我能摸一下吗?
Yeah, but... can I touch it?
他是在开玩笑吗?
Was he kidding with all that or what?
——恶。——非常恶。
- Eww. - Very eww.
真不敢相信我们要和那样的家伙合作。
I can't believe we're gonna be working with that guy.
你在做什么?安迪,你在干什么?
What're you doing? Andy, what are you doing?
嘘!安静!
Shh! Quiet!
听到了吗?
Hear that?
这是……响声是从这里发出来的。来吧。
It's... It's coming from here. Come on.
数到三。一,二,三。
On three. One, two, three.
杰克!杰克!
Jack! Jack!
杰克!嘿!杰克!
Jack! Hey! Jack!
杰克,能听到我说话吗?
Hey, Jack, can you hear me?
面罩!
Mask!
安迪?
Andy?
我说了让你走的。
I told you to go.
我什么时候听你的了?
Since when do I ever listen to you?
谢谢你找到我。
Thanks for finding me.
别让我再做一次。
Don't make me do it again.
深呼吸。
Deep breath.
再深呼吸一次。
Another.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表