剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
而且利普里局长钦点的 一位女消防员
And the woman Chief Ripley earmarked for the position --
她自己没有抓住机会
she ruined her own chances.
所以如果你还真的好奇
So if you're genuinely still curious
我为什么会当上队长 赫雷拉
as to why I have this job, Herrera,
我得谢谢你
I have you to thank.
19 号♥ 消 防 局
有高清电影网 出品
YOUGAOQING.COM
(西语)沙利文到底是怎么回事
他处处针对我
He has it out for me.
那你又一直给他理由这么做
And you keep giving him ammo to use against you.
他总躲在暗处
He keeps lurking.
而你又总是做出格的事
And you keep overstepping, so...
以牙还牙 诸如此类吧
tit for tat or whatever.
放轻松 放松 安迪
Rest in peace, easy, breezy Andy.
我们差点要认不出你了
We hardly knew thee.
嗨
Hey.
维克还好吗?
Is everything okay with Vic?
你觉不觉得她有点不在状态?
Does she seem a little off to you?
没有啊
Not really.
嘿 嘿 嘿 小心
Hey, hey, hey, careful.
很重的
That's heavy.
我只是...我不知道
I just -- I-I don't know.
我...我猜我只是觉得 她今早有点怪怪的
I-I guess I was feeling a little weird around her earlier.
我觉得她挺开心的啊
She seems pretty happy to me,
你知道的 鉴于最近发生的所有事
you know, with everything that's been going on.
是的 对 当然
Yeah. Right, sure, of course,
除了 不 我不知道
except, no, I don't know.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
什么?她...她没告诉你吗?
What? She -- She didn't tell you?
她不是有任何事情
Aren't you usually the first person
都第一时间告诉你的吗?
she talks to about everything?
我以为是这样
I thought I was.
噢 好吧
Oh. Okay.
呃 如果她没告诉你
Uh, well, if she didn't tell you,
我也没资格告诉你 所以 呃..没关系了
then it's not really my place, so, um...never mind.
我得去拿更多水管
I'm just gonna go get more hoses.
告诉我到底发生什么了?喂!
Tell me what? Hey!
我们先说好
Here's the deal.
这是...
This is...
可以说是假装帮我站一下岗
basically a pretend shift for me.
我们走一下程序 然后就收工
We'll go through the motions, call it a day.
如果你想的话 我们可以去买♥♥甜甜圈
We can just get doughnuts if you want.
你们喜欢这么做 对吧?
You guys do that, right?
第一条规则...旁观我工作的过程中
Rule number one -- during this ride-along,
你必须 在任何时候 都要待在车里 不管发生了什么
you will, at all times, stay in the car, no matter what.
在接下来的12小时内 你都不准下车
You do not get out of this car for the next 12 hours.
12小时?
12 hours?
我们轮班是每班24小时
Our shifts are 24.
听起来不错 只用工作半天
Sounds so nice, working a half day.
局里可不会 给我们警车里分配床
Well, the city doesn't put beds in our cars
不像你们消防局
like you get at the firehouse.
警♥察♥要整班不停工作 巡逻
Cops work all shift, patrolling,
而不是看着电视 等着猫咪卡在树上
not watching TV, waiting for a cat to get stuck in a tree.
呃 我们不这么做
Yeah. We don't do that.
我们也不吃甜甜圈
And we don't eat doughnuts.
今天 我们要保持最高警惕
Today, we have to stay on high alert.
我们的任务是查交通违规
Our assignment is traffic stops.
最高警惕?就为了抓超速的?
High alert? For speeding tickets?
查交通违规是这份工作
Traffic stops are the most unpredictable component
最不可预料的部分 -噢
of this job. -Oh.
你要接近一辆未知的车辆
You're approaching an unknown vehicle.
你永远 无法知道什么人在车里面
You never, ever know who's waiting inside.
我们认真对待 是因为这件事很严肃
We take it seriously because it's serious.
明白了
Copy that.
坏掉的车尾灯可不是开玩笑
Broken taillights are no joke.
长见识了今天
I'm learning so much already.
停下!不要再靠近了!
Stop! Don't come any closer!
先生 请把手放在我看得到的地方
Sir, place your hands where I can see them, please.
很好
Good.
现在 慢慢的打开车门 走出车外
Now, open the door slowly, and step out of the vehicle.
不
No.
先生 我不会再说一遍
Sir, I won't say it again.
打开车门 走出车外
Open the door, and step out of the vehicle.
不 不 我不能 我没有...
No, no, I-I-I can't. I'm -- I'm not...
我没穿裤子
I'm not wearing any pants.
呃 我...我打翻了拿铁
Uh, I s-- I spilled my latte,
而我的裤子只能干洗
and my pants are dry-clean-only,
所以我把他们脱下来了
so I took them off.
但还是很烫
But everything was still burning,
所以我把短裤也脱下来了 因为真的很疼
so I took my boxers off, too, because it hurt.
它...它...它真的很烫 而且现在还烫
It -- It -- It -- It really burned, and i-it still does.
我知道我超速了
And I know that I was speeding,
但我只是想快点回家然后
but I just wanted to get home and --
看起来是怎么样的?
What's it look like?
伤口
The burn.
是 呃 粉红色的 略微肿胀的吗?
Is it, uh, pink, with swelling?
呃...不是
Uh...no.
是 呃 红色的 带有水疱 有点吓人的吗?
Is it red, blisters, a little scaly?
是 更像这个
Yeah, more like that.
好的 二级局部烧伤
Okay, that's a second-degree partial-thickness burn.
你得赶紧到急诊室
You need to get to an emergency room right away.
坦纳警官会护送你过去
Officer Tanner will provide you with a police escort.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
怎么了?我待在车里面了
What? I stayed in the car.
嘿 当 呃...当你弄完了以后
Hey, when, uh -- when you're done,
我们可以谈谈吗?
do you think you'd have a minute to talk?
当然
Sure.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
也许是因为 这是我回来的第一天
Maybe 'cause it's my first day back,
或者我猜 可能是我理解错了
or I guess it's possible that I could be reading into stuff,
但感觉好像你不想跟我说话
but it feels a little like you don't want to talk to me
或者 事实上 你不是在跟我说话
or, actually, that you aren't talking to me.
我以为我们要等我弄完
I thought we were waiting until I was done.
我知道 抱歉 我等不及了
I know. Sorry. It can‘t wait.
没什么好说的 -你确定吗?
There's nothing to talk about. -You sure?
因为感觉好像你告诉了
'Cause it feels like you're talking
别人一些事情 然后...
to other people about stuff and --
什么事都没有
And nothing.
我告诉你了...没什么好说的
I told you -- there's nothing to talk about.
所以 我们现在要查 这位可怜女士的车牌
So, now we're running this poor lady's plates
就因为她的年检标过期一个月了?
because her sticker's a month out of date?
要不我把你送回局里吧
You know, why don't I just take you back to the station?
我觉得今天的行为是个错误
I can tell today was a mistake.
我觉得我们找错重点了
I feel like we're getting off on the wrong foot.
我尝试着忽略一些狭隘的观点
I'm trying to let go of petty stuff,
你和我之间的事情 就是狭隘的
and this stuff between you and me, it's petty.
我们应该放下 -嗯哼
We should let it go. -Mm-hmm.
你知道我在说什么的
You know what I'm talking about.
我的意思是安迪
I mean Andy.
我们都曾为她相互竞争 现在我们不这样做了
We were both in competition for her, and now we aren't.
你懂我意思吗?
You feel me?
我什么都没听懂 除了感到你很烦
I don't feel anything, except annoyed
知道我今天没有做好我的工作
that I don't get to do my real work today
就因为你
because of you.
我还以为你说查交通违规 就是做好工作
I thought you said traffic stops are real work.
我还以为你说那是这份工作 最严肃的部分
I thought you said they were the realest of the real work.
你发现了吗?
You see that right there?
同样的油嘴滑舌 同样的杰克
Same snark, same Jack.
我才不吃你这套
I'm not buying this whole "Kumbaya" act from you.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表