剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我不是在做样子 -我们还是不要说话了
It's not an act. -Let's stop talking now.
你真的要这样吗?
You really gonna be like this?
别逼我逮捕你
I'm not above arresting you.
爸爸
Dad.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
带点乔迁礼物给你
Brought you a housewarming gift.
那是株枯萎的植物
It's a dead plant.
是的
Yeah.
我没法养活它 拿着吧
I can't keep it alive. Here. Take it.
你更会养
You have more of a green thumb.
一切还好吗?
Is everything okay?
当然 为什么会不好?
Of course. Why wouldn't everything be okay?
别傻了 我的生活很充实
Don't be ridiculous. My life is full.
我的冰箱也很满 我好极了
My fridge is full. I am great.
别那么爱管闲事
Don't be so nosy.
你还好吗?
Everything okay with you?
当然 非常好
Yeah, of course. Everything is perfect --
新的住处 新的面貌 感觉很棒
new place, new outlook, feeling good,
完全 轻松 愉快
easy, breezy, totally.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 他在这呢
Hey! There he is.
退休生活怎么样?
How's retirement?
我没退休 不管沙利文怎么想
I'm not retired, regardless of what Sullivan thinks.
我在休延长的病假
I'm on extended medical leave.
休假和离开是有区别的
There's a difference between being on leave and leaving.
我是在休假 不是离开 懂了吗?
I'm not leaving. I'm on leave. Got it?
我虽然点头了 但 不 不明白
I'm nodding yes, but, no, not really.
天花板塌陷事故
Reported ceiling collapse
19号♥消防局 19梯 地点在213
for Engine 19, Ladder 19, and Rescue 19 at 213...
截止日期要到了
Deadline's coming up.
截止日期 长官?
Deadline, sir?
下一轮的中尉申请
For the next round of Lieutenant applications.
我在等你的申请
I've been waiting for yours.
你知道吗 里普利局长跟我介绍情况时
You know, when Chief Ripley briefed me on 19,
他说你
he said you
是提拔的主要人选
were a prime candidate for a promotion.
噢
Oh.
现在 你似乎感兴趣
Now, you seemed interested
让更多女性管理消防部门
in more women running the department.
但如果像你这样的人不申请的话 这不会发生的
That can't happen if people like you don't apply.
是吗
Right.
你在犹豫
You're hesitating.
是因为你和赫雷拉是朋友吗?
Is it because you and Herrera are friends?
你不想背后插刀?
You don't want to step on her toes?
我和赫雷拉相互支持 我们不插刀
Andy and I support each other. We don't step.
好吧 -是真的
Okay. It's true.
我理解 那很好
I understand. That's good.
但你要知道 从某种意义上来说 你也许已经准备好
You know, at some point, though, you may be ready
从啦啦队长
to move away from being a cheerleader
开始变成真正的队长
and just start being a leader.
我只是从旁观者的角度说的
Just an outsider's observation.
我会留意你的申请的
I'll keep an eye out for your application.
这完全是我们意料之外的事
We were caught completely by surprise.
整个天花板都开裂了
Plaster. The whole ceiling above us was cracking.
听着 我是说 这...这是个老建筑
Look, I mean, it's -- it's an old building.
最近已经有几处开裂漏水的了 但这次不一样
We've had a few bad leaks lately, but this is different.
天花板上的裂缝很大
The spot on the ceiling was huge.
所以我们想到了--
And all we could think of is --
伊芙琳 这是她的房♥子
Evelyn. This is her place.
她住在我们楼上
She's lived in the apartment above us
我们住进来之前她就在了 她在这住了很久
since before we moved in -- she's been here forever.
听着 她不经常出去
Look. She doesn't get out all that much. Mnh-mnh.
我们尝试着打她电♥话♥ 但没人接
We tried calling her on her phone. There was no answer.
但我们能隔着天花板 听见她答录机的声音
But we could hear her answering machine through the floor.
西雅图消防局!我们在进行房♥屋检查
Seattle Fire Department! We're doing a wellness check.
我们只是担心她会出事
We just got worried that something could really be wrong,
特别是现在 她脚底的地板就要垮掉了
especially since her floor is starting to give way.
那可能只是漏水
That part's probably just a water leak.
要让整个天花板垮掉 需要很大的重量
It would take a lot of weight to compromise an entire ceiling.
这听起来可不好
That didn't sound good.
我们需要确定她是否在里面
We need to know for sure if she's in there,
我们得马上确认
and we need to know now.
把门撬开吧
Let's break this lock, please.
好像有东西挡住门了
Looks like something's blocking the door.
让我试试
Let me try --
这可比漏水严重多了
That's more than a water leak.
我认为 我们不能再给门施加压力了
I don't think we should keep forcing the door like that.
让我们请一个结构工程师过来吧
Let's get the structural engineers out here.
把水和电也断了
And let's turn off the utilities, too.
休斯 检查一下 看能不能看到任何东西
Hughes, check if you can see anything at all.
有人吗
Hello.
有...有人在外面吗?
Is -- Is someone out there?
伊芙琳 我们是西雅图消防局
Evelyn, this is the Seattle Fire Department.
你还好吗?你能动吗?
Are you all right? Are you able to move?
不太能
Not exactly.
这是19号♥分局的米勒
This is Miller with Station 19.
我需要一名结构工程师到场
I'm gonna need structural engineers on my location
评估情况 尽快
for evaluation ASAP.
里面有一堆东西 一直堆到天花板
There's stuff stacked all the way up to the ceiling in there,
一大堆东西 如果漏出的水一直在
like a wall of stuff. If leaks and chronic water damage
腐蚀着天花板里的木制托梁
are rotting away the wooden floor joists...
公♥寓♥可能因为那堆东西的重量
Then the apartment may be buckling
而坍塌
under the weight from all that stuff.
你就没想着告诉我们 你的邻居是个囤积狂吗
You didn't want to mention that your neighbor's a hoarder?
她从不邀请我们去她家
She never invites us into her place.
我们总是邀请她来我们家
We've always had her over to ours
自从她丈夫死后
ever since her husband died.
你是在说她的房♥间
Are you saying that her apartment
就要塌在我们的房♥间上了吗?
is about to fall into ours?
那不太可能
That's highly unlikely.
米勒 回到车那里
Miller, head back to the truck
拿支撑梁 给楼下用
and get the support beams for downstairs.
休斯 蒙哥马利
Hughes, Montgomery,
让下面也开始撤离吧 以防万一
begin an evac down there, as well, just in case.
长官 我能处理这个支撑梁
Sir, I can handle the support beams.
你有你的任务
You have your orders.
艾芙琳?我叫安迪
Evelyn? My name's Andy.
女士 你提到你动不了
Ma'am, you mentioned you can't move.
是因为你受伤了吗?
Is that because you're injured?
我感觉自己好笨啊
I feel so stupid.
我-我绊倒了 然后一些盒子砸到我头上了
I-I tripped, and some boxes fell on top of me.
我们不能冒险把门开的更大了
We can't risk opening the door more.
这可能会在受害人周围引起崩塌
It could cause an avalanche on our vic.
你还有其他的医疗状况需要告诉我们吗?
Do you have any other medical issues we should know about?
你在摔倒的时候还伤到其他地方了吗?
Did you hurt anything else in your fall?
嗯 只是--就是--我喘气
Well, it's -- it's just -- it's a little hard
有点困难 我想
for me to catch my breath, I guess.
我胸有点疼
My chest hurts.
但是我的医生告诉我 这种情况可能会发生
But my doctor, he said that that might happen.
你的医生?
Your doctor?
是啊 嗯 我几周前做了心脏手术
Yeah. Um, I had a heart operation a few weeks ago.
胸痛 呼吸困难
Chest pain, shortness of breath.
她很可能现在心脏病发作了
She could be having a cardiac episode right now.
如果她有潜在的心脏病
If she has any underlying heart disease,
加上那些不清楚是什么的箱子
with all those boxes of who knows what
压♥迫♥着她的胸腔
compressing her chest...
我们需要进去
We need to get in there.
如果你感到别扭 就说一声
If you've got a problem, say something.
我没事
I don't have a problem.
现在大家在说什么?
Who said what now?
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表