剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
去参加一下。
Take it there.
不要把你负面情绪和心理包袱
Don't be bringing your distractions and your baggage
带到工作上来。
into my house on my time.
明白了吗?
Understood?
好的,队长。-不会再有下一次了。
Yes, sir. -It won't happen again.
不要变得跟这株植物一样。
Don't be this plant.
你在说什么?
Excuse me?
你看,我不想看你整天孤苦伶仃的,
Look, I don't want you living here all alone,
我感觉是因为我太忙然后你又没人陪你。
feeling like I'm too busy or that you don't have anybody.
不要每天傻等我,好吗?
Don't waste away on me, okay,
也不买♥♥吃的也不开灯,
without light or food,
整天胡思乱想感觉
collecting piles of stuff till you're trapped in a prison
自己好像没有出路了。
of your own making with no way out.
其实你有出路的
You have a way out.
就算我不住在这,我也还是你的女儿。
I'm still your daughter, even if I don't live here.
不要像这棵植物一样。
Don't be this plant.
你还好吗,亲爱的?
Everything all right, m'ija?
我以前是不是
Was I ever...
更加轻松和欢快一些?
easy or breezy?
还是说我总是比较强势,
Have I always needed to be right,
总是坚持自己是对的,总是比较严肃?
to take things so seriously?
你妈妈过世之前你确实更欢快一些。
You were breezy... before your mom died.
我就是
I'm just...
感觉有点迷茫。
feeling a little lost, I guess.
我也是。
Me, too.
我感觉有点奇怪你不跟我住一起了。
It's strange not having you here.
我不否认。
I won't say it isn't.
但是我不会要那颗丑植物的。
But I'm not taking back that ugly plant.
不知道他这是要去哪。
I wonder where he's going.
他今天早些时候过来过,他说
Well, when he dropped by earlier, he said --
等下,瑞恩到你这你来?是呀。
Wait. Ryan drops by here now? Mm-hmm.
他来的时候
Anyway, when he dropped by...
说他今晚要
...he mentioned something
拿点啤酒什么的。
about grabbing a beer or something tonight.
嗯,好的
Oh, okay.
嗯。和吉布森一起。
Mm-hmm. With Gibson.
有的时候自己独享
Sometimes it's easier to hold on to things
比分享容易的多。
than it is to share them
因为分享意味着要打开心扉。
because sharing means opening up.
现在明白了吧?
See what I mean?
意味着对让别人走入你的生活。
It means letting people in.
为什么你一直独享这篇风景?
Why would you keep all this water to yourself?
再说一遍,这不是我的风景。
Again, it's not my water.
所以,我猜你们俩搭班应该还不错,
So, I guess the ride-along went well
要不然你也不会邀请坦纳来一起看风景啦。
since you invited Tanner and yourself over like this.
有那么一会,我以为我要开始
For a second there, I thought I was going
我的第一次飞车追逃了。
on my first real car chase.
嘿,用开瓶器。
Hey. Use a coaster.
我很开心最后能有个比较好的结局。
I'm just glad everything ended well.
当时还是有点搞人的。
That was a tricky situation.
局面也可能会恶劣的多。-我听说了。
It could've gone so much worse. -I hear that.
你应该看看我们住的公♥寓♥。
You should've seen the apartment we were at.
能不能把脚从桌子上拿下来?
Would you get your feet off the table?
有的时候人们很难摆脱这些后遗症。
People eat off of that thing.
你有没有什么后遗症?
Does it ever stick with you?
就是局面变得更糟的那种可能性
The part that could've gone worse --
你有没有,额,很难摆脱这些想法?
do you ever, uh, have trouble shaking it?
意味着要敞开心扉谈论
It means exposing the things
我们的伤害、尴尬、恐惧。
that hurt us, embarrass us, haunt us.
我试着不把后遗症带回家。
I try not to bring it home with me.
嗯。
Yeah.
这也是为什么那么多人
That's why so many of us
总是试图藏起他们的恐惧。
try to hide the things that scare us.
我们会把恐惧囤积起来。
We hoard them away.
兄弟,你还好吗
Hey, man, you okay?
问题就是,如果你不小心的话...
Trouble is, if you're not careful...
说什么呢?我好得很。
You kidding? I'm great.
只是很生气坦纳不让我用他的警报器。
Just pissed Tanner didn't let me play with his siren.
兄弟,你自己的消防车上不是有警报器吗?
Man, you got your own sirens in your fire trucks.
那你可以让我玩一次嘛。嗯呐。
Could have let me flash 'em once. Mm-hmm.
所有的那些包袱
All that baggage --
会压垮你。
it can crush you.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表