剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
就是在这一切还来得及的时候停下来。
is to stop while you can.
放掉方向盘,关掉引擎。
Let go of that wheel, and turn off the ignition.
现在请把车熄火。
Please just turn the car off.
可能这是个错误,我可以进去。
Okay, maybe it was a mistake. I can go in.
也许我可以把她带出来。
Maybe I can get her out.
建筑工程师都去哪儿啦?
Where the hell are the structural engineers?
赫雷拉!
Herrera!
这层楼可能随时会坍塌!
The floor is gonna collapse any minute!
我就出来了!我需要人手!
I'm coming! Need some help!
您好.
Hello.
太好了,没问题了,有我们在。
Good. Good to go. We got you.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
不好了。
Oh, my God.
快点把她弄出来!
Get her out of there!
赫雷拉!
Herrera!
快拉!
Pull. Pull.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
我真的想当个好爸爸。
I'm a really great dad.
但是我前妻的律师不停地逼我。
But my ex's lawyer just keeps pushing and pushing.
我知道你不想失去她。
You don't want to lose her.
谢天谢地你没事。-我们好担心。
Thank God you're okay. -We were so worried.
担心我吗?当然是担心你。
About me? Of course about you.
你没事我们真是太开心了。
We are just so glad that you're all right.
很抱歉。我...
I'm sorry. I, uh --
我想我可能把你的公♥寓♥毁掉了。
I think I just ruined your apartment.
重要的是你没有被压在
All that really matters is that you didn't
这一堆废墟里面。
fall through the floor with everything else.
建筑工程师刚刚到了。
The structural engineers have arrived.
呵呵,亡羊补牢
Just in time to fix the barn door
来得真是时候啊。
after the horses have gotten out.
沃伦。
Warren.
今天干得不错,
Good work today,
全程指导着赫雷拉。
talking Herrera through the procedure.
谢谢队长。
Thank you, sir.
你跟着一起吗?
Coming?
她可能会死。
She would have died.
如果我当时打电♥话♥,
If I had been making the call,
然后就等着
I would have waited,
她可能就死了。
and she would have died.
很庆幸事情没有这个那个方向发展。
Well, I guess it's good it didn't go that way, then.
你好,妈妈。
Hi, Mommy.
太谢谢你了一直照顾她。
Thank you so much for looking after her.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
他叫杰克。
His name is Jack.
他是消防员。
He puts out fires.
谢谢你。 对的。
Thank you... That's right.
杰克,天啊,太谢谢你了。
...Jack, God, so much.
如果你没有及时...
If you hadn't --
谁知道她会遇到什么危险
Who knows what could have happened to her
如果你不在的话。其实
if you weren't here. -You know, it was --
其实是坦纳长官他...
You know, it was actually Officer Tanner who --
再见。
Bye.
抱歉兄弟,这真的是你的功劳。
Sorry, man. You really deserved the victory lap on this one.
没事。
It's okay.
我习惯了。
I'm used to it.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
当人们从倒后镜里看到引擎着火的时候,
When people see a fire engine in their rearview mirror,
他们会减速,靠边,然后离开
they slow down, move over, and get out of the way...
好给他们的英雄腾位置上场。
to make room for the heroes.
当他们看到我出现在他们倒后镜里面的时候,
When they see me in their rearview mirror,
最好的情况是他们会觉得烦。
at best, they're annoyed.
最差的情况是他们会害怕。
At worst, they're scared.
有点让人难接受。
Yeah, that's tough.
你吃东西了吗?
Did you eat? Yeah?
有的时候,还是
Some days, though, it's anything but.
我爱你。
I love you.
我应该把你带回去的。
I should take you back.
我是不是失去我的直觉了?你在说什么?
Am I losing my instincts? What?
我今天本可能会打个电♥话♥然后结果就完全不一样了。
I would have made a completely different call today.
我觉得我都不知道自己在做什么。
I feel like I don't know what the hell I'm doing anymore.
你需要我的意见吗?是的
You want my opinion? -Yes.
即便是萨利文当时让你这么做
I mean, even though it blew your mind earlier
让你有点惊讶?
that Sullivan might want it?
不不不,我只是,我的意思是,
No, no, no, I was just -- I mean,
我很惊讶你同意他的做法。
I-I was surprised you agreed with him.
而不是盲目的赞同你的观点?
Instead of blindly agreeing with you?
不是这个意思。-我当时是对的
No. -I was right.
我打电♥话♥是对的。
My call was the right call.
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
玛雅,我明白。我搞砸了。
Maya, I get it. I screwed up.
我一直搞砸事情。
I keep screwing up.
我不知道是不是因为沙利文
I don't know if it's Sullivan,
总是让我很生气还是什么原因。
that he just gets under my skin, or what it is.
我不知道。我也不知道。
I don't know. Yeah. Me either.
进来。
Enter.
我不会耽误你太久时间。
I won't be long.
我想让你知道
I wanted to let you know
我刚刚提交了我的中尉申请。
that I just submitted my Lieutenant's application.
现在应该就在你的邮箱里。
It should be in your inbox.
我很期待看到它。
I look forward to reviewing it.
谢谢你队长。
Thank you, sir.
我可以自己拿的。
I can handle these myself.
我知道,我就是想帮帮忙。
I know. I thought I'd help.
我不需要帮忙。
I don't need help.
好吧,小微,哪里惹到你了?
Okay, Vic, hey, what gives?
是什么事?
What's going on?
没什么。我已经说了我不需要帮忙。
Nothing. All I said is I don't need help.
你今天一天都这么怪怪的。
You have been weird like this all day.
你说我们没什么要说的
You say that there's nothing to talk about
但是明显就有嘛。
when clearly there is.
不,没有。
No, there isn't.
我最近都看不到你。
I've barely even seen you.
六个星期以来我就见过那你两次。
It's been six weeks, and I've seen you maybe twice.
所以呢?因为我每多来几次你很生气吗?
So, what, are you mad I didn't visit more?
不,我没有生气。
Nope. I'm not mad.
但是我觉得你很生气,但我不知道为什么。
But I think that you are, and I don't know why.
好吧兄弟,我很忙,
All right, man, I'm busy,
而且沙利文有一大堆
and Sullivan's got this giant list...
你很忙?-杂事让我们做
You're busy? -...of chores for us --
我在跟你说话,小微,现在只有我们
This is me! Vic, it's me and you.
拜托你好好跟我讲话!是吗,只有我们
Please talk to me! Oh, okay, you and me?
是的只有我们!我们?
Yes! You and me! Me and you?
好吧,你跟沃伦说让你去送死!
All right, fine. You told Warren to let you die!
你居然跟他说,他是个新手,
You told him, a rookie,
你说什么他都照做,
who's gonna do whatever you tell him to do,
你告诉他就让你一个人在那淌血
to leave you bleeding out all alone
都没有人能够找到你。
where no one would find you.
小微-虽然最后是我找到你了。
Vic -- Except I did find you.
然后是我把你拖出来的。
And I dragged your ass out of there.
我看着你就在我面前流血,
I watched you bleed out right in front of me,
流了一路。
floor after floor after floor.
所以你因为我差点死了就生气?
And so you're mad at me for almost dying?
就是因为这个吗?!不,因为你放弃了!
That's what this is?! No, you -- you quit!
你抛下了沃伦,你抛弃生命...
You quit on Warren, and you quit on life...
你也抛弃了我。
and you quit on me.
是你抛弃了我。
You quit on me.
你们够了!不允许你们在这里这么吵架!
Enough! We're not doing this here!
如果你们需要专业的咨♥询♥,
If you need professional advice,
每周在市政中心
there's an FD Peer Support program
有一个消防员同行支援项目。
at the Civic Center every week.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表