剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
可能是压力太大,把门关死了
It's probably the pressure, pulling it shut.
或许因为高温熔化变形了
Or it's warped. Probably melted.
如果里面已经热到可以把这扇门变形的话
If it is hot enough in there to warp this door,
也许我们该想想我们在这里到底要干嘛。
maybe we should think about what it is we're doing here.
回弹的气流可能会让我们当场毙命。
A backdraft could kill us instantly.
我们甚至不知道这座建筑在结构上是否仍然完好。
We don't even know if this building is still
-是否仍然完好。——那你就走啊。
- structurally sound... - Then go.
如果你不想待在这里,就走吧。
If you don't wanna be here, just go.
我不行了。太累了。
I can't go any further. It's too much.
拜托。你♥爸♥爸不是和你一起训练的吗
Please. Hasn't your dad been running hoses with you
从你能走路就开始寻来?来吧。你现在不能停下来。
since you could walk? Come on. You can't stop now.
我父亲从来没有和我一起进行过水管演习。
My dad's never run a hose drill with me in my life.
他拒绝训练我,除非我通过学院的考试。
He refused to train me until I made it through the academy.
他说如果我能坚持过来的话,
He said if I made it through this,
他才会觉得我是认真的
then he'd know I was serious.
好吧,那他见过你训练的样子吗?你一直都很认真训练。
Well, has he met you? You're always serious.
不,也许他是对的。也许……
No, maybe he was right. Maybe...
这真的太难了。
this really is too much.
赫雷拉!咋了?!
Herrera! What's the hold-up?!
别告诉他。
Don't give it to him.
向他们证明他们是错的。
Prove all these guys wrong.
就像PASS装置一样。一旦你停下来,你就死定了。
It's like the PASS device. Once you stop moving, you're dead.
你现在不能停。
You can't afford to stop moving right now.
继续。让他们看看你的本事。
Keep going. Show them what you've got.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
没错,双手交替 使劲拉。
That's right, hand-over-hand, big pulls. Big pulls.
在我们进去之前我是不会放弃的。
I'm not stopping till we get in there.
行吧,在体力耗尽之前
Okay, then let's get in there
赶紧进去吧
without using up all of our energy.
-- 可以了告诉我 。——可以了。
- Tell me when. - Go.
啊。来吧。
Ah. Come on.
好了。
Nice.
我们进去!
We're in!
好了。一,两……
Yeah. One, two...
我的天呐。
My God.
走吧。
Come on.
好了,我们得先休息一下。
Okay, we're gonna pause for just a second.
我妈妈可能以为我孤身一人,
My mom, she probably thinks that I'm all alone,
无助地蜷缩在某个地方。
crumpled up on the floor, somewhere.
多亏了你我才没有如此。
But I'm not, thanks to you.
是啊,那是…
Yeah, well, that's, uh...
那倒也是。
That's true.
不,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
No, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
别再踩我了!沃伦?
No more stepping on me! Warren?
不不不,别停下来帮忙。继续走。
No, no, no, no, don't stop to help here. Just keep going.
-蒙哥马利还在楼上!-对,吉布森也还在楼上!
- Montgomery's still upstairs! - Yeah, Gibson's still upstairs!
-继续!现在!走,走!-好吧,好吧
- Just keep going! Right now! Go, go! - All right, all right.
啊,看到了吗?
Ah, see?
如果你觉得痛,代表着你还有救
If it hurts, it means you still have enough life in you to care,
也就是说我们要把你从这鬼地方弄出去!
which means we are getting you the hell out of this place!
——停一下。-门都沒有。
- Stop. - Not a chance.
停!
Stop!
你得把膝盖抬高一点。
You gotta lift your knees up higher.
-像打战一样训练,像打仗一样…-像我们训练的那样战斗。
- Train like we fight, fight like... - Fight like we train.
是的,前两次我们在这里施展你虐待狂的小手段时
Yeah, got it the first two times we ran your
我就知道了
sadistic little gauntlet here.
这是为你好。这是为了你的伤者好
It's for your own good. It's for your victims' own good.
你特么真暴躁。
You. Are very cranky.
膝盖抬起来,小老妹儿。
Knees up, New Kid.
卧♥槽♥,“小屁孩"听起来比"女孩"更糟糕
Okay, "kid" is worse than "girl."
我不是小孩子了。
I am not a child.
“我才不是孩子呢。”
"I am not a child."
你在干嘛?
What was that?
我在嘲讽你
That was me, mocking you.
切。听着,姐妹。
Okay. Look, friend.
你才比我早到一周而已。
You barely got here a week before me.
你没资格发号♥施令。你也是新来的。
You don't get to bark orders. You're new here, too.
是啊,但我当消防员的时间要要比你久。
Yeah, but I've been a firefighter way longer.
——资历规定。——嗯哈。
- Seniority rules. - Uh-huh.
行吗?让我们再爬一遍楼梯。
Okay? Let's do the stairs again.
啊, 究竟是谁死了让我听你的话?
Ugh. Who died and made you my boss?
我不会再问一次。接着跑一次楼梯。
I'm not asking again. Do the stairs.
你得大声说话。我听不见你说话了,崔维斯。
You're gonna have to speak up. I can't hear you, Travis.
Trav?
Trav?
他身体怎么这么冷。
He's out cold. Okay.
好消息是,我现在可以动得更快了,
The good news is, I can go faster now,
反正你也感觉不到
because you are not gonna feel this.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
就像爆♥炸♥……把一切都带走了。
It's like the explosion just... took everything out.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
哦,不。那是一个PASS装置。
Oh, no. That's a PASS device.
那一定是杰克的PASS装置!
That's gotta be Jack's PASS device!
嘿,嘿,嘿!嘿!
Hey, hey, hey! Hey!
我们会找到他的。但能见度为零。
We will get to him. But there is zero visibility.
我们必须像对待任何其他呼救电♥话♥一样对待它......
We have got to treat this like any other call...
我们才能尽快的走到那
we can only go as fast as we can go.
好吧?
Okay?
杰克!
Jack!
我们在这!我们来救你了!
We're here! We're coming to you!
是的,大楼里发生了爆♥炸♥,
Yes, there was an explosion inside the building,
但它似乎被控制在一层。
but it seems it was contained to one floor.
现在仍有消防员下落不明…
Now, there are still firefighters unaccounted for...
...但是,还需要一些时间
...but, uh, it will be some time
在我们得到确切完整的消息之前。
before we have complete information.
-还有一个问题。——现在,嗯…不,对不起。
- One more question. - Now, uh... No, excuse me.
我得回去工作了。谢谢你!
I have to get back to work. Thank you.
如你所见,消防员和护理人员…
As you can see, firemen and paramedics...
他怎么样了?
How's he doing?
普鲁特目前情况稳定。
Uh, Pruitt's stable, for now.
联♥系♥上她了吗?
Get ahold of her yet?
我觉得她还在大楼的某个地方。
I think she's still somewhere inside the building.
我老公也是。
So is my husband.
嘿,当心!
Hey, watch it!
这到底是怎么回事?大家都还在这栋楼里吗?
What the hell? Is everybody still in this building?
抓住他的脚。帮我搬他出去。
Grab the bottom. Help me out.
-帮我一把!-好吧,好吧。
- Help me out! - Yeah, yeah, okay.
小心点。
Careful.
-杰克…-安迪、玛雅去找杰克了
- Jack... - Andy and Maya have Jack.
是啊,他帮我逃了出来
Yeah, but he's the reason why I got out.
——好的。-好吧,他一直支持我。我不能……
- Okay. - All right, he's had my back. I can't...
我们先把蒙哥马利救回来怎么样?
How about you have Montgomery's back, okay?
我鞋子上的血全是他的
He's the one bleeding out all over my boots right now.
你觉得怎么样? !我们走吧!
How about that?! Let's go!
是的,好的。好吧,是的。准备好了吗?
Yeah, all right. Okay, yeah. Ready?
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
无视指挥官
Ignoring a commanding officer.
跟指挥官顶嘴。
Talking back to a commanding officer.
殴……打实习生?
Str... Striking a fellow trainee?
他先动的手。他先动的手。
He started it. He started it.
我要告诉你们一个小秘密。
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
好吗?只是我们。
Yeah? Just us.
我也不在乎
I don't care.
我不在乎是谁挑起的。我不在乎为什么动手。
I don't care who started it. I don't care why.
我不在乎你们之间谁对谁错。
I don't care who was right or wrong.
我不在乎你们有没有办法合得来。
I don't care if you find a way to like each other.
我也真的不在乎你们是否和我处得来。
And I really don't care if either of you like me.
我只关心你做这份工作有多好
All I care about is how well you do this job,
效率有多高
how efficiently.
现在,除非你们能向我证明你可以把事情做得足够好来实现那个目标,
Now, unless you can prove to me you can work things out
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表