剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
19号♥消防局,前情回顾…
Previously on "Station 19"...
我向大家介绍一下19号♥消防局的新队长,
I'd like to introduce you all to the new captain of Station 19,
罗伯特·沙利文。
Robert Sullivan.
我还没有退休,我不管他沙利文怎么想
I'm not retired, regardless of what Sullivan thinks.
我以前怎么没来过这里?
How come I've never been here before?
我没有让很多人来过这。
I don't have a lot of people over.
雷普利局长说你
Chief Ripley said you
是竞选申请人中的主要人选。
were a prime candidate for a promotion.
安迪和我彼此互相支持对方。我们不会踩着对方上位的。
Andy and I support each other. We don't step.
其他人都让你退后。
Everyone else is telling you to stand down.
我以为我能救到他。但是你没有。
I thought I could save him. But you didn't.
我刚提交了关于副队的申请。
I just submitted my Lieutenant's application.
即使我不住在这里,我还是你的心肝小棉袄。
I'm still your daughter, even if I don't live here.
所以你因为我差点死掉而生我的气?
So you're mad at me for almost dying?
你抛弃了沃伦。你抛弃了我。
You quit on Warren. You quit on me.
如果你们需要专业的咨♥询♥,
If you need professional advice,
每周在市政中心
there's an FD Peer Support program
有一个消防员同行支援项目
at the Civic Center every week.
去参加一下
Take it there.
你知道你内心的那种感觉吗,
You know that feeling in your gut,
那种觉得事情即将变得非常的糟糕的感觉吗?
the one that says something's about to go horribly wrong?
好吧,这真的是大错特错了。
All right, this is about to go horribly wrong.
今晚一切都会好起来的。
Tonight everything is gonna be all right.
这是直觉,
That's instinct,
也是消防员最大的财产。
and it's a firefighter's greatest asset.
这就是我为啥我只喝啤酒的原因。
This is why I stick to beer.
不,啤酒是给兄弟会们喝的
Nuh-beer is for frat boys,
尤其是我们第一次一起约出来蹦迪。
Especially on our first night out.
我们三个加上23号♥消防局先生吗?
The three of us plus Mr. Station 23 man-blanket?
你知道吗 他们应该把沙利文派遣到23号♥消防局的。
You know, they should have sent Sullivan to 23.
让他整顿好差劲的消防站,
Let him fix the stations that are broken,
而不是破坏那些工作优秀的消防站。
not break the ones that are working.
你对他太苛刻了。
You're too hard on him.
什么?你说啥?
What? Excuse me?
如果你不能相信自己的直觉
If you can't trust your instincts,
你可麻烦了。他没有那么坏的。
you're in trouble. He's not that bad.
他就像教练一样,
He's like a coach,
想让我们努力做到最好。
just pushing us to be our personal best.
他的风格并不可怕,只是因为它与众不同罢了。
His style isn't terrible just because it's different.
你开始质疑一切
You begin to question everything,
包括你自己,而我们不能做到这一点。
including yourself, and we can't have that.
该去钓凯子了。钓啥玩意?
Time to get to work. Work?
女僚机
Wing-womaning.
毕夏普和我已经决定了。
Bishop and I have made a decision.
是时候让你重新振作起来了,
It is time for you to get back out there,
也许会遇到没有和你共事过
maybe meet someone you don't work with
或者就住在隔壁的人。
or live next door to.
我们准备起来了。 没门。
We're gonna wing. No way.
求你了,求你了,让我们当你的僚机吧。
Please, please, please let us wing.
我已经准备好了。我想要当僚机!
I live to wing. I wanna wing!
我们必须得盲目地信任…
We have to trust and trust blindly...
我没点这个。
I-I didn't order this.
那边那位绅士让我告诉你,
The gentleman over there said to tell you,
“如果这位女士想喝啤酒的话,那她应该来一杯。”
"If the lady wants a beer, the lady should have a beer."
完全信任……
trust fully...
这也太简单了吧
That was way too easy.
现在轮到你你过去和那个帅哥搭讪了
Now's the part where you just talk to the boy.
完全信任……可是聊什么?
Trust completely... And say what?
“嗨,我叫安迪。
"Hi, my name is Andy.
我想和你翻云覆雨。”
I want to put your face on my face."
或者,“你好,我是安迪。”
Or, maybe just, "Hi, I'm Andy."
看看它会带你去哪
and see where it takes you.
你看起来不错,赫雷拉先生。
Looking good, Mr. Herrera.
正好。你过来。
Just in time. Come here.
我需要你把这个装置固定好
I need you to hold this rig in place
这样我就能把梯子装上去。
so I can attach the ladder.
如果我在你抓紧之前放手,
If I let go before you get ahold,
我可能会把我的手指粘在一起。
I'll glue my fingers together.
你明天还去体♥检♥吗?
We still on for your checkup tomorrow?
再多做几次就好了。
Just a few more and you're done.
你不用来接我的。
You don't have to pick me up.
所以…安迪来接你吗?
So... Andy's picking you up?
前几天她来的时候,她让我不要浪费。
When she came by the other day,
她让我不要浪费时间。
she asked me not to waste away.
这似乎是个不错的建议。
That seems like sound advice.
我没有在浪费。我只是在等。
I'm not wasting. I'm waiting.
我的医疗评估各方面都是一致的
My medical evals have been consistent.
在癌细胞全部清除之前只是时间问题
Matter of time before I'm all cleared.
你想回去工作是吧。
You want to get back to active duty.
废话我当然不想退休了
Sure as hell don't want to retire.
我不能总是坐在门廊上…
I can't keep sitting on my porch just...
就是在拼玩具消防车吧?
Building toy firetrucks?
迷你玩具车吧?
Miniature scale models.
你跟安迪说过这事吗?
Have you talked to Andy about this?
你能不能别烦了,坦纳?
Would you stop fidgeting, Tanner?
老子要崩溃了
The whole thing's gonna fall apart.
安德里亚和我不怎么说话。
Andrea and I don't really talk.
我想我是很少谈论我自己,所以…
I don't really talk about me much, I guess, so...
18小队请求支援
Unit 18 requesting back-up
在1304埃尔金斯大道1304号♥191号♥。结束。
for a 191 at 1304 Elkins Avenue. Over.
收到,调度中心,18号♥在路上了。
Copy, Dispatch, 18 en route.
我得走了。
I got to run.
-你应该和安迪谈谈-明天早上8点来接你?
- You should talk to Andy. - Pick you up at 800 a.m.?
我告诉过你我自己能搞定。
I told you I can handle it myself.
这他妈干什么呢?
What the hell is this?
给你带了华夫饼
Brought the bagels.
这地方太棒了!
This place is amazing!
吉布森在哪呢?
Where's Gibson?
不在这里。你……
Not here. Were...
你刚是在用我的皮艇吗?
Were you just using my kayak?
没有,我带的是我自己的皮艇。
No, I brought my own kayak.
嘿。抱歉,我来晚了。
Hey. Hey, sorry I'm a little late.
我得去拿奶油芝士。
I had to pick up the cream cheese.
别慌,没有韭菜。
Don't panic, no chives.
这搞得哪出?杰克邀请我过来。
What is happening? Jack invited me over.
杰克他不住在这里。
Jack doesn't live here.
他只是来没事来这边逗留。很多次。
He just hangs out here. A lot.
多到有点不正常,真的,
An abnormal amount, really,
对于一个名字不在租约上的人来说。
for someone whose name is not on the lease.
怎么了?这是我的房♥子。
What's wrong? This is my house.
我们可以在甲板上吃饭。甲板那也我家得一部分
We can eat on the deck. The deck is still my house.
所以…所以,这是……
So... So, it's...
算了。好吧。好吧。
Whatever. It's fine. It's fine.
我除了洋葱什么都可以。
Just anything but onion.
太棒了。太棒!
Yes. Yes!
昨天晚上,之后
After last night,
这正是我所需要的。
this is exactly what I needed.
安迪,玛雅和我出去了
Andy, Maya, and I went out,
我觉得安迪的状态又恢复了
and I think Andy might be getting her groove back.
左右都是男生给她买♥♥酒喝....
She had this guy buying her drinks left and right...
不好意思。
Sorry.
你,嗯…你应该不太想听这个吧?
You, um... Is this something you'd rather not hear?
不,我为安迪感到高兴。
No, I am happy for Andy.
我不介意聊点别的东西。
Wouldn't mind talking about something else.
维克她让你不舒服了吗?是这样吗?
Is Vic making you uncomfortable? Is that it?
如果她不打招呼就直接划独木舟到你家呢?
What if she kayaked up to your house unannounced?
当然,当然。是啊,塔克和我各自行动。
Sure, sure. Yeah, Tuck and I will fly solo.
爱你噢。
Love you.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
米兰达。她最近压力很大,
Miranda. She's been stressed lately,
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表