剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
足够好来实现这个目标,
well enough to accomplish that goal,
否则,我绝对不会让你们通过学业
I have absolutely no interest in passing either one of you
离开了这个学院的。明白了吗?
out of this academy. Is that understood?
是,长官,是,长官。
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
我们会解决的,长官。
We'll work it out, sir.
——我发誓。-即使你没能搞定。
- I swear. - Or you won't.
这对我来说也没什么。
That's fine with me, too.
正好让我的工作轻松了。
Makes my job a whole lot easier.
可以现在直接就开除你们两个
Weed you two out right now.
米勒,盖尔森,你们可以走了。
Miller, Gelson, you can go.
实际上,我叫"吉布森",长官。
It's actually "Gibson," sir.
我说了,我不在乎。
Like I said, I don't care.
我这里需要一张轮床!
I need a gurney over here!
她的肺萎缩了。
Her lung collapsed.
我用针扎胸部缓解了肺部的压力。
I relieved the tension with a needle to the chest.
她需要静脉注射!
She needs an IV!
莫莉?莫莉,你有在听吗?
Molly? Molly, you still with me?
我在。
Right here.
剩下的19号♥消防局队员有什么消息吗?
Any news on the rest of 19?
我不得不…
Well, I had to, um...
蒙哥马利还在里面。,嗯…他受伤了。
Montgomery is still inside. And, uh... And he's hurt.
-他需要帮助。-其他人呢?
- He needs help. - And the others?
-吉布森还在里面,而米勒…-米勒又他妈进去了?
- Gibson's still in there, and Miller... - Miller went back in?
但是其他人。。。他们都不在外面吗?
But everyone else... aren't they all out here?
——莫莉!——妈妈?
- Molly! - Mom?
哦,感谢上帝。发生了什么事?
Oh, thank God. What happened?
妈妈。我跟伦森先生吵起来了。
Mommy. I yelled at Mr. Sorensen.
我觉得……我要被炒鱿鱼了
I think... I-I'm gonna get fired.
他才是应该被炒鱿鱼的那个人。终于摆脱他了。
He's the one who should be fired. Good riddance.
我以为再也见不到你了。
I didn't think I'd get to see you again.
你知道我要做什么吗?
You know what I'm gonna do?
我要打电♥话♥给米切尔太太。还记得她吗?
I'm gonna call Mrs. Mitchell. Remember her?
前几天,她告诉我,她在家里需要一些帮助......
The other day, she told me that she needs
些帮助......
some help around the house...
我自己能找到一份新工作的,妈妈。
I can get a new job by myself, Mom.
我知道你能。我只是想要帮帮你。
I know you can. I-I just want to help.
我真的没想过
I really didn't think
我就能再见到你。
I'd get to see you again.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, sweetie.
我们得把她抬到急救车里去,女士。
We really need to get her into the Aid Car, ma'am.
妈妈。我…
Mommy. I-I...
谢谢你救了我的女儿。
Thank you for saving my little girl.
我们要去格蕾-斯隆纪念医院。
We're going to Grey-Sloan Memorial.
如果你想的话,可以跟在我们后面一起去
You can follow behind us, if you'd like.
她腹部僵硬,呼吸很浅。
Her abdomen's rigid, resps are shallow.
如果她能活着到医院那就太幸运了。
She'll be lucky if she makes it to the hospital alive.
一定可以的
We'll make it.
声音越来越响了!我们很接近了!
Sound's getting louder! We're close!
我们必须靠得很近。
We have to be close.
一名消防员受伤了!
Firefighter down!
-胸部的穿透伤…——伙伴们!
- Penetrating wound to the chest... - Guys!
...严重失血,脉搏微弱。
...severe blood loss, pulse is thready.
快过来,伙计们!
Get over here, people!
快点走!快点走!快点走!
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
要抓紧时间!进行静脉注射和输液! 快点!
It's a race against time! Get an IV and fluids going! Come on!
嘿。你也去检查一下。
Hey. You get checked out, too.
你需要补充水分。可能还需要补充一些氧气。
You need hydration. Probably some O2.
我只是需要喘口气。
Just need to catch my breath.
其他人有什么消息吗?
Any news on the others?
赫雷拉呢?吉布森呢?有什么要汇报的吗?
Herrera? Gibson? Anything to report?
你在乎吗?
The hell do you care?
你说啥玩意?
What was that?
我说"你到底在在乎什么?"
I said, "What the hell do you care?"
你把我们都留在里面了。
You were willing to leave us all in there.
你抛弃了我们。你疏散了整栋楼
You did leave us. You evacuated the entire building
而我团队的队员们都还在里面
with my whole team still inside.
这是规定
It's protocol.
你本可以做出不同的选择的。
You could have made a different choice.
但是你没有。这就是我的汇报。
But you didn't. That's my report.
我们别无选择。
There was no other choice to make.
你很热切的
You are eager,
想对你的朋友忠诚
and you are loyal to your friends,
但这对我来说都是奢求... 对我所处的职位而言
but I don't get that luxury... not in my position.
我在乎什么?
What the hell do I care?
比你可能知道的还要多。
More than you could possibly know.
休斯?
And Hughes?
下次你再这么对我说话
The next time you come at me like that,
你就不用来上班了
you're fired.
别挡道,该死!拜托!
Out of the way, damn it! Come on!
-她的生命体征如何?-她还是没有反应。
- How are her vitals? - She's still unresponsive.
濒死呼吸。血管充盈很弱
Agonal respirations. Poor cap refill.
-她的血压是多少?——在下降。70/32。
- What's her BP? - It's dropping. 70 over 32.
再来一次大口径的静脉注射!
Let's start another large-bore IV!
她的心电图出现平线了
She's flatlining.
19号♥急救车呼叫格雷·斯隆急诊室。
Grey-Sloan E.R. from Aid 19.
收到,19号♥急救车,结束了。-我们正载着
- Copy 19. Over. - We are inbound with
一名失去意识的26岁女性…
an unresponsive 26-year-old female...
-本,是你吗?——米兰达?
- Ben, is that you? - Miranda?
谢天谢地,你没事。
Oh, thank God you're okay.
我们整晚都在抢救火灾受害者。
Uh, we've been getting victims from the fire all night.
-我很好。-但我的病人有事
- I'm fine. - But my patient isn't.
我们还有三分钟到。
We're three minutes out.
胸部和腹部有挤压伤。
Crush injuries to the chest and abdomen.
内部出血,血压快没了
Bleeding internally. BP is bottoming out.
刚刚心跳停止了。
Just went into asystole.
我们会做好准备的。
We'll be ready.
好了,把她弄进去。保持胸部按压。
All right, let's get her inside. Keep up the chest compressions.
再给我打一轮肾上腺素,准备做剖腹检查。
Push another round of epi and set me up for an ex-lap.
动起来!
Move it!
嘿。我们会尽力的。
Hey. We'll do everything we can.
但她对药物没有反应。
But she's not responding to meds.
她的创伤发生在30分钟前。
Her trauma occurred over 30 minutes ago.
如果这期间她一直在内出血的话…
If she's been bleeding internally this whole time...
我本该救她的,米兰达。
I was supposed to save her, Miranda.
不应该是这样的。
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
去等候室等着。
Head inside to the waiting room.
一有消息我就去找你。
I'll find you when we know anything.
休斯?
Hughes?
特拉维斯?什么……?
Travis? What the...?
什么情况?
What've we got?
胸部有锐器穿透伤。
Penetrating sharp-force trauma to the chest.
病人因严重失血而休克。
Patient's in shock due to severe blood loss.
在路次昏迷了两次又救回来了。他需要输血。
Coded twice on the way. Rhythm's back. He needs blood.
好的,我们走!我们走吧我们走!
Okay, let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
感谢上帝你找到了蒙哥马利。我
Thank God you found Montgomery. I was tr...
什么鬼?
What the hell?
哦,该死的。我把对讲机落在里面了。
Oh, damn it. I left my walkie inside.
我们回去拿吧。
Let's go back in and get it.
哦,你去吧。我留在这。
Uh, you go. I'll stay here.
你以为我没注意到吗
You think I haven't noticed
你总是找借口待在急救车里
that you always find an excuse to stay in the Aid Car?
当我们送伤者过来的候时,你从来不进去。
You never go in when we drop someone off.
好吧。
Fine.
自从迈克尔死后,
I haven't been able to go inside of a hospital...
我就再也没进过医院了
not since Michael died.
我知道我必须克服它…我……
And I know I got to get over it... I do...
但现在我有一种感觉就是,
but now there's a part of me that feels like,
你知道,一旦你进去,很有可能…
you know, once you go in, chances are...
你可能就不会再出来了。
you probably won't come out.
-你在干什么?- - - - - -来吧。我们走。
- What're you doing? - Come on. In we go.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表