剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
没事 没事
Nothing. Nothing.
我们在说--好吧 你俩怎么了?
What are we t-- Okay. What's wrong with you two?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 你们这些家伙变得这么奇怪
Okay, are you guys being weird
是因为我从未邀请过你们去我的船屋吗?
because I never invited you to my houseboat?
是这样的 我喜欢清净
Look, I like my privacy,
我喜欢我的家具
and I like my furniture.
而且我和你俩一起住在消防局
And I live with both of you at the station,
知道你们都不用杯垫
and I know none of you use coasters.
西雅图消防局!
Seattle Fire Department!
我需要你们马上撤离
I need you to evacuate immediately.
地板越来越脆弱 她也越来越虚弱
This floor is getting weaker every second, and so is she.
我们需要进去以免为时已晚
We need to get in there before it's too late.
我们不可能都进的去那扇门 我们也不应该这样做
We won't all fit through that door. And we shouldn't.
我认为 让里面增加重量不是一个好主意
In my opinion, adding more weight in there is a bad idea.
我的建议是应该等到工程师来
I recommend we wait for the engineers.
他们已经在路上了 我们不应盲目行动
They're on their way. We shouldn't go in blind.
我不是说整个团队都进去
I'm not proposing the whole team goes in.
只需要一个人进去 沃伦 你去
All it takes is one. Warren, you're up.
我?你说你想全力以赴
Me? You said you wanted to dive in.
是时候践行诺言了
Time to dive.
无意冒犯 队长 她还很警觉并能做出回应
Respectfully, Captain, Evelyn's alert and responsive.
我们可以等到工程师来
We can wait for the engineers.
我们这儿的地板马上就要坍塌了
We got a floor on the verge of collapse
还有一名有心脏问题的伤员
and a vic with a heart problem.
这样的援救
These kinds of rescues
需要特殊的训练和丰富的经验
require specialized training and experience.
沃伦对这样的情况并不熟悉
Warren has never been in an environment like this.
像这样的情况 意思是··
An environment like this, meaning...
听着 如果房♥间里杂物过多
Look, if the room's filled with excessive debris,
你碰不到墙 你就没有判断依据了
you can't get to a wall. You have nothing to guide you.
几乎无法识别方向
It's nearly impossible to navigate.
毕晓普···
Bishop...
你怎么想的?
what do you think?
什么?
What?
我想听听你关于这件事的意见
Well, I'd like to hear your opinion on this.
我们应该让沃伦进去还是继续等待?
Should we send Warren in or wait?
我们越等待
Every second that we wait,
地板就越有可能坍塌
the more likely the floor could collapse
她的心脏越有可能停止跳动
or that her heart could give out.
我认为我们应该派个人进去
I think we should get someone in there
去把她救出来以便我们安全治疗 但是···
to get her out here where we can treat her safely, but...
但是什么?
But what?
我认为不应该派沃伦去
I don't think it should be Warren.
我认为应该派赫雷拉去
I think we should send in Herrera.
她最轻 并且经验最为丰富
She's the lightest, and she has the most experience.
聪明 我同意
Smart. I agree.
赫雷拉 去拿个便携式担架
Herrera, grab a portable sked stretcher.
有问题吗 副官?
Is there a problem, Lieutenant?
没有 长官
No, sir.
那就好
Good.
嗨
Hey.
我很抱歉 我只是···
I'm so sorry. I just --
爸 我们会在乔乔的派对上迟到吗?
Daddy, are we going to be late for Jojo's party?
哦 不 别担心
Oh, no, don't worry, Lindy.
我只是需要和这位友善的警官谈谈
I just have to talk to this nice police officer,
然后就送你去派对
and then I'm gonna get you to the party.
是这样的 她已经期待这个派对好几周了
Look. She's been looking forward to this party for weeks.
据说 那里有--有泡泡秀还是什么?
Apparently, there's a -- a bubble show or something?
你站在一个塑料浴缸里
You get to stand in a plastic tub,
他们就会把你包在一个巨大的泡泡里
and they make a giant bubble all around you.
我们现在能走了吗?抱歉
Can we go now? Sorry.
我们迟到时她会有一点紧张
She gets a little nervous when we're late for things.
或许是家族遗传
Maybe it runs in the family.
我保证尽快完成我的工作
I promise to work as quickly as possible.
你介意把车熄火吗?
Would you mind turning the car off?
哦 不 当然不
Oh, no, of course not.
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
好的 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我不得不查一下这些东西
Just gonna have to check these out,
然后就让你出发
and I'll have you on your way.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这是警官 1-8警区
This is Officer Tanner, unit 1-8.
我这儿有一起疑似诱拐儿童正在进行
I believe I have a possible child abduction in progress.
等等 什么?你认真的吗?
Wait, what? Are you serious?
犯罪嫌疑人身份证上的名字是“格雷戈瑞道格尔”
Perp's I.D. reads "Gregory Dougal,"
驾驶着一辆07年的本♥田♥雅阁
driving a 2007 Accord,
停车前在阿尔德街行驶 时速六十英里
stopped going 60 miles an hour on Alder Street.
孩子名叫琳迪 请指示
Child's first name is Lindy. Please advise.
小心 赫雷拉
Watch yourself, Herrera.
救出伤员就回来
Just grab the vic and get back here.
收到
Copy.
你确定这是绑♥架♥吗?
You sure this is a kidnapping?
我认为很有可能
I think it's possible.
他握着方向盘的时候 我看到了戒痕
When he gripped the wheel, I saw a wedding-ring tan.
可能是因为戒指最近被摘掉了
Probably means the ring was recently removed.
前座有一个帆布袋
There's a duffel bag in the front seat.
里面的东西看起来像是被匆忙塞进去的
Things look like they were stuffed inside quickly,
包括牙刷和一些孩子的睡衣
including a toothbrush and some kid's pajamas.
你并不需要睡衣 如果你只是
You don't need pajamas if you're going
像他说的那样
to an afternoon birthday party,
去参加下午的生日派对
which is where he said they were headed.
而且他的导航屏幕上清楚地显示设置为去机场
And his GPS screen is clearly programmed for the airport.
好吧 但这些事情可能有
Okay, but there could be all sorts of reasons
其他的原因
for all those things.
当然
Absolutely.
但我一定要检查一下
But there's no way I'm not gonna check it out.
所以我们应该怎么做?
So, what do we do?
我们拖延一会 等待事情确认
We stall, wait for confirmation,
并希望他没有起疑
and hope he doesn't get suspicious.
毕晓普 去援助车那儿
Bishop, head down to the Aid Car.
我们需要轮床和一台心脏监护仪
We're gonna need the gurney and a cardiac monitor.
马上去
On it.
而且你最好把你的无线电调小声点
And you may want to turn your radio down.
音量一直很大
The volume's turned up all the way.
我-我肯定是准备的时候撞到它了
I-I must have bumped it when I geared up.
知道吗 你让我感到很意外
You know, you surprised me.
是吗 长官?
I did, sir?
反对你的朋友而支持我
Siding with me over your friend.
在那种情形下是个艰难的选择
Tough call in the heat of the moment.
大胆的举动
Bold move.
我只是站在伤者的角度上
I was siding with the victim.
想着这是救她的最佳办法
Thought it was the best way to save her.
仅此而已
That's it.
这就是一个称职的副官应该做的事情
Well, that's what a good lieutenant's supposed to do.
地板踩起来软绵绵的
The floor feels spongy.
它已经被水严重损害
It's severely water-damaged.
承担不了所有的重量了
It can't hold up all this weight.
收到
Copy.
艾芙琳?
Evelyn?
你能听见我说话吗?
Evelyn, can you hear me?
我能听见你
I can hear you.
是我--安迪 我来救你了
It's me -- Andy. I'm on my way to you.
艾芙琳 我需要你一直和我说话 这样我才能找到你
Evelyn, I need you to keep talking so I can find you.
你想说什么就说什么
Say anything you want.
我只是需要声音来指引我该去哪
I just need to hear where I'm going.
哦 我真是太尴尬了
Oh. I'm so embarrassed.
这地方乱糟糟的
This place is such a mess.
没关系
It's okay, Evelyn.
你的胸还好吗?疼痛加剧了吗?
How's your chest pain? Is it worse?
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表