剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
On a wild meiloorun chase?
徒劳地追寻梅卢伦
Spectre-4 to Ghost.
鬼魂4号♥呼叫幽灵号♥
Ah, right on cue. Go ahead, Spectre-4.
果然不出所料 请讲 鬼魂4号♥
Right. Well, we've had a bit of a problem.
好的 我们这出了点小问题
I thought you might.
就知道你们可能会出问题
Look, don't worry about the meilooruns.
听着 别担心梅卢伦
Yeah, meilooruns. Uh, we found some.
对 梅卢伦 我们找到了一些
But we lost them. Then we found them again. But we smashed them.
但我们又弄丢了 后来我们又找到了 但又把它们打碎了
Just cut to the chase, kid.
直接说重点 小子
Wait! What am I hearing? It sounds like Yeah, about that.
等等 这是什么声音 听起来像 那个啊
See, um-- Well-- we stole a TIE fighter.
你看 呃 我们偷了一架TIE战斗机
You what?
你们干嘛了
He's taking it better than I thought. Get rid of it!
他的反应比我想的要好 处理掉它
Do we have to?
一定要这样吗
At least tell me you dismantled the locator beacon.
至少告诉我你们拆掉了定位信标
Of course. We're not fools.
当然 我们又不是傻子
Under there. The red wire.
在下面 红色那根线
No, wait. The blue. Well, which one?
不 等等 是蓝色那根 到底哪根
It's the red and the blue.
红色蓝色的都是
Right. Got it. I-I mean... got it a long time ago.
好的 明白 我是说 我很早之前就明白了
You know, back when we first boarded. Right away. Immediately.
知道么 就在我们刚上飞机时 立刻 马上就明白了
Stealing a TIE attracts unwanted attention.
偷TIE战机引起了不必要的注意
Rendezvous at Shadow Site 2. Fly straight there.
会合点在阴影场地2号♥ 直飞那里
Do not stop. And don't do anything.
中途别停 别做任何事
On our way. Spectre-4 out.
这就去 鬼魂4号♥完毕
That went well. Yeah.
还算顺利 没错
Do you know which way we're supposed to go? No idea.
你知道我们该走哪条路吗 不知道
I told you before-- we're not selling this farm.
我早跟你说过 这农场我们不卖♥♥
You misunderstand.
你误会了
We are no longer interested in buying.
我们已经没有买♥♥下它的兴趣了
Okay. Navigation system's on line.
好了 导航系统连上了
Course set for rendezvous point.
航线设定往会合点
Wait. What's that?
等一下 那是什么
Looks like smoke. Yeah.
看起来像烟 是的
Only... I think I know where it's coming from.
只有 我想我知道是哪里在冒烟
Go check it out. Please.
去查一下 求你了
Friends of yours? Of my parents.
你的朋友吗 我父母的朋友
There's a convoy of troop transports heading northwest.
有一队运兵艇向西北方行驶
I know that look.
我知道那眼神
What's the worst that could happen? Well, we both wind up dead.
最坏的结果是什么 我俩死了
Besides that.
除了这个
Oh, boy. Here goes nothing.
老天 不管那么多了
Attention, transports.
注意 运兵艇
This is Imperial Commander Meiloorun.
我是帝国指挥官梅卢伦
Meiloorun? Seriously? Shh.
梅卢伦 你是认真的 嘘
There's a report of rebel activity in your sector. Reduce speed.
据报你们所在区域有叛匪活动 请减速
Acknowledged, Commander.
收到 指挥官
Reduce speed.
减速
You sure, kid? Just get me in close.
确定这么做 小子 只管带我靠近点
A TIE fighter?
一架TIE战斗机
This is Supply Master Lyste, LSM-03.
我是补给官利斯特 LSM-03
My men reported a stolen TIE.
我手下报告有架TIE战斗机失窃
That's not the TIE you're looking for.
这不是你们要找的TIE
It's a totally different TIE.
这完全是另一架TIE
I sent it to, uh, seek out the rebels.
我派遣它 呃 寻找叛匪
Commander, repeat your operating number.
长官 请重复一遍您的操作数字
Sorry. Didn't catch that.
抱歉 没听清
But maintain current position.
但请待在原地
All transports, resume speed.
所有运兵艇 恢复速度
And man the cannon.
火炮就位
You see that TIE again, take your shot.
再看到那架TIE战斗机 就开炮
Don't think he's taking Commander Meiloorun's orders anymore.
我想他不会再听梅卢伦指挥官的命令了
Mr. Sumar! Ezra?
苏马先生 埃兹拉
Hold on. I'll have you out soon.
坚持住 我马上救你出来
You'll never reach it. It's too dangerous.
你够不着的 太危险了
Okay, you can do this.
好吧 你能行的
I knew I'd get the hang of that.
我就知道我已经掌握窍门了
Sir, someone's unlocked the prisoners on Transport 3.
长官 有人解锁了3号♥运兵艇的囚犯
I want troopers up top, now!
士兵们到上面去 快
You have to jump. Jump and scatter.
你们必须跳下去 跳下去并散开
We're moving too fast!
我们移♥动♥得太快了
So you'd rather stay prisoners?
所以你们宁愿继续当囚犯吗
Sir, the prisoners are escaping. Open fire.
长官 犯人们逃跑了 开火
That gun turret's gonna be a problem.
那座炮塔是个麻烦
This bird has no shields.
这架战机没有护盾
Working on it.
正在处理
Well, hello, stranger.
你好啊 陌生人
Maintain fire. His shots won't penetrate your armor.
保持火力 他的射击穿透不了你的盔甲
What the--
搞什么
Not bad, kid.
不错 小子
Gotcha!
逮到你了
Wait! You did all this... for fruit?
等等 你这么做 只是为了水果
No! Okay, maybe a little.
不是 好吧 也许是有那么一点
There's gotta be something useful in here.
这里面总有点什么管用的吧
A wrench? A wrench!
扳手 一把扳手
All for fruit!
都是为了水果
Not bad, ace.
不错 王牌
Gotcha!
抓到了
Uh, how are you flying this thing?
你现在是怎么操作这玩意的
Thanks for the save. Guess I owe you now.
谢谢你救了我 我想我欠你一个人情
Let's just say we're eternally even.
不如说我们总算扯平了吧
Oh. You collect these, right?
你收集这个 对吗
Already have that one.
已经有一个了
But this is a nice one.
但这个更漂亮
Besides, maybe I can get Sabine to paint it for me.
另外 或许我可以让莎宾帮我上个色
So... thanks.
那么 谢了
So, what do we do about the TIE?
那这架TIE战机该怎么处理
Ah, they should have been here by now.
他们这会儿也该到了
Over there!
在那
One fresh meiloorun, as ordered.
一个新鲜的梅卢伦 如你所点
Thank you, kind sir.
谢谢 好心的先生
Team effort.
团队努力的结果
Forget about the fruit. Where's the TIE fighter?
别管水果了 那架TIE战斗机在哪
I crashed it.
被我坠毁了
On purpose. Uh, we didn't want it to fall back into the Empire's hands.
故意的 我们不想让它落回帝国的手里
That's what I like to hear.
这才是我想听到的
Finished.
完成了
Uh, finished with what, Sabine?
完成什么了 莎宾
Thought it was a moment that needed to be immortalized.
我想那是一个需要被永远铭记的时刻
And you did say you wanted to be my inspiration.
你确实说过你想成为我的灵感
Yeah, but that makes me look like a fool.
是啊 但那让我看起来像个傻瓜
Makes me look like a bigger fool.
让我看起来像个更大的傻瓜
I paint what I see.
我画的是我看到的
Chopper! This was all your fault!
切宝 都是你的错
Come back, you metal menace!
回来 你这块破铜烂铁
I'm tearing that rust bucket apart!
我要把那个生锈的铁桶撕烂
It's his fault! It's his fault!
都是他的错 都是他的错
At least they got rid of the TIE.
至少他们干掉了一架TIE战机
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表