剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Ah, Grand Moff Tarkin. I am honored by your visit to Lothal.
高级星区总督塔金 您光临洛塔令我深感荣幸
My visit is hardly an honor, Minister.
这可真是未必 部长
I admit I was surprised to learn you were coming.
听说您要来 我真是受宠若惊
And I, too, have been surprised by what's been happening
我也很吃惊 这颗落后的小星球上还能
on your little backwater world.
闹出的这档子事
If you are referring to the insurgents, I--
如果您指的是乱党 那我
In the absence of Governor Pryce,
普赖斯总督不在时
you have had a single, simple objective, Minister--
部长 你的任务非常简单 只有一个
to protect the Empire's industrial interests here.
那就是保护帝国在此地的工业利益
Interests which are vital to our expansion throughout the Outer Rim.
它对帝国在外环的扩张至关重要
But instead of protecting those interests,
但你不仅未能保护好该利益
you have allowed a cell of insurgents to flourish right under your nose.
反倒纵容一组乱党在你眼皮底下声势渐增
Am I correct?
我说的可对
And, Agent Kallus, have you just stood idly by...
另外 卡勒斯特工 这群乌合之众袭击人员
while this rabble have attacked our men,
毁坏财产 扰乱商贸之时
destroyed our property and disrupted our trade?
你是否一直坐视不理
I have exhausted every resource to capture them, sir.
我已竭尽全力去抓捕他们 长官
This group has proven quite elusive.
事实证明 这群人相当难以捉摸
It's said their leader is... a Jedi.
据说他们的领导者是个 绝地
Ah, yes. Let us not forget the sudden appearance of a Jedi,
对啊 还不能忘记绝地的突然出现
as if leaping from the pages of ancient history.
好像从史籍里跳出来一般
A shame we don't have someone who specializes in dealing with them,
真是遗憾 我们这边竟然没人擅长对付他们
otherwise our problem might be solved.
否则问题或许已经解决
Minister, have you ever met a Jedi?
部长 你可曾见过绝地
No. I--
没见过 我
I actually knew the Jedi--
实话说 我很熟悉绝地
not from the pages of folklore or children's tales,
并非听闻自民间传说或童话故事
but as flesh and blood.
而是亲眼得见
And do you know what happened to them?
你是否知道他们的下场
Well, there were rumors--
有谣传说
They died. Every last one of them.
他们已被处死 一个不剩
So you see, this criminal cannot be what he claims to be,
所以你要明白 该罪犯的身份绝非其声称的那样
and I shall prove it.
这一点我自会证明
Aren't we headed the wrong way?
确定这路没走错吗
Don't want to lead 'em back to the ship. Follow me.
我可不想把他们引到飞船那儿去 跟我来
They're making for town.
他们在往镇子里跑
Order our units to split up. We'll box them in.
命令各单位分头行动 我们来个瓮中捉鳖
Gotcha.
搞定
Stay on 'em. I'll cut 'em off.
继续追 我去截住他们
Told you that would work.
早就说过这招能行
You're finally getting the hang of this.
你终于摸清窍门了
There's hope for you yet.
看来还有得救
Senator Trayvis, now that you've recommitted yourself to the Empire,
特雷维斯议员 既然你已经重新效忠帝国
will your followers do the same?
追随你的人是否也会弃暗投明
Most will, Alton.
大多数都会 奥尔顿
These were good people who simply wanted
他们都是些好人 只是想
to make the Empire a better place-- peacefully.
使帝国变得更加美好 通过和平的手段
But I'm afraid these... insurgents have twisted my message...
但我担心这些 乱党将我的信息曲解成了
into something violent and frightening.
暴♥力♥而可怕的内容
Of course, I can't abide that.
这我当然无法容忍♥
So I'm personally offering a reward for their capture--
所以 对俘获他们的人 我个人定有酬谢
Shut it off.
关了吧
Still makes me sick to think that Trayvis is working for the Empire.
一想到特雷维斯是帝国的走狗 我仍觉得恶心
Every time we win, we lose.
每一次都是虽胜犹败
Well, I have a plan that might just even the score.
我有个计划 或许能扳回一局
If Trayvis can do it, we can do it too.
如果特雷维斯能做到 那我们也能
What, we're gonna send out some kind of inspirational type messages?
怎么 我们这是要发送什么鼓舞人心的信息吗
Exactly.
正是
Exactly.
正是
Um, I don't get it.
呃 我没懂
Yeah, Kanan. What are you thinking?
是啊 凯南 你在想什么
We can't just send a signal.
直接发送信♥号♥♥可不行
The Empire would track it in half a second.
帝国立马就能追踪到源头
Not if the signal comes from one of its own towers.
用帝国自己的通讯塔不就行了
Ah. Now I get it.
啊 这下我懂了
You-You want to take control of an Imperial communications tower,
你 你想先控制一座帝国通讯塔
which is pretty much impossible,
这几乎不可能办到
and then you want to use it to send a message to the people of Lothal?
然后你还想用这座塔向洛塔的人♥民♥发送信息
Not just Lothal.
不只是洛塔
One of those big towers can reach a few systems.
有座大型通讯塔能将信♥号♥♥发到其他几个行星系
That's a crazy plan.
这计划够疯狂
That's why you like it.
所以正合你胃口
And what would we say in this message?
我们要在信息里说什么
Something the Empire never says-- the truth.
帝国永远不会说的东西 真♥相♥
We have to let people know what it's really like out here.
必须让人♥民♥知道这里的真面目
Now, are you in?
那现在 你要参与吗
Count me in.
算我一个
Commandant Cumberlayne Aresko and Taskmaster Myles Grint reporting.
坎伯伦·阿雷斯科司令与迈尔斯·格林特监工前来报告
Gentlemen. Sit.
两位 请坐
I understand you have experience dealing with these insurgents.
我得知你们有对付乱党的经验
Oh, yes, sir.
对的 长官
And your efforts have been less than successful?
而且不甚成功
W-Well, I, uh-- I wouldn't say--
这 我 呃 倒不能说
Commandant, if your efforts had been successful,
司令 倘若叛乱被你们成功平定
we would not be having this little chat.
也就不会有这番谈话
Now, when was the last activity reported?
上一次报告的活动发生在何时
Sir, we, uh, responded personally...
长官 呃 昨晚在一个偏僻的镇子上发生袭击
to an attack last night in one of the outlying towns.
我们亲自率人应对了
And the details of this attack?
讲讲这次袭击的细节
Uh, nothing of note.
呃 没什么值得注意的
The insurgents stole some supplies and escaped on speeder bikes.
乱党偷了些补给 骑着飞行摩托逃跑了
No casualties.
无人伤亡
Ah, but you see, Commandant,
啊 你看吧 司令
there is something of note in that report--
那份报告还是有可取之处
no casualties.
无伤亡
Your rebel cell is more principled than others.
你们这边的叛军小组比其他的更有纪律
Others, sir? You mean there are other cells?
长官 其他的 您是说是还有其他叛军小组
Cells, factions, tribes-- Call them what you will.
小组 团体 帮派 你想怎么叫就怎么叫
They lack the one thing that would make them
但他们想要真正威胁到帝国
a credible threat to the Empire--
还缺少一点
unity.
统一
While your cell seems uninterested in violence,
虽然你们这儿的叛军小组似乎没什么暴♥力♥倾向
it does present a specific threat--
但它确实出现了一种特别的威胁
the Jedi.
绝地
We have encountered him, sir,
长官 我们已经跟他较量过了
and he lives up to their reputation.
他名符其实
Oh, I doubt that very much.
我对此深表怀疑
But I am not concerned with his skills as a warrior.
但我不关心他作为战士的技能
I am concerned with what he represents.
我关心他象征着什么
Or perhaps I should say,
或者我应该说
I am concerned by what you allow him to represent by failing to stop him--
我关心由于你们没能阻止他而导致他象征着
hope.
希望
There are whispers of this alleged Jedi in the streets.
街头巷尾有这个所谓绝地的传言
In time, such whispers might spark belief...
假以时日 这种传言可能会燃起某种
in something other than the strength and security of the Empire.
对帝国实力和安全的不信任
And that, gentlemen, is something I cannot have.
先生们 那是我绝不能容忍♥的
Make no mistake.
不允许犯错
From now on, failure will have consequences.
从现在起 失败就要承担后果
Agent Kallus, you will dispatch probe droids...
卡勒斯特工 派一队探测机器人
to every known location of insurgent activity on Lothal.
到洛塔上已知的每个叛乱活动地点
We will discover the whereabouts of these criminals...
我们总会找到那些罪犯的蛛丝马迹
and we will make examples of them.
然后我们以儆效尤
There it is. The Empire's main communications tower on Lothal.
就在那儿 洛塔上的帝国主通讯塔
It routes comm from every Imperial operation on the planet,
它为帝国在这颗行星上的所有行动播发通讯
including the Empire's Holonet broadcasts.
包括帝国的全息网节目
I got bucketheads on the perimeter
我可以看到一些“水桶头”
and at least three anti-ship batteries around the base.
基座周围有至少三座反飞船炮
Not an easy trip to the front door.
接近前门可不容易
Don't underestimate yourself.
别低估你自己
Sabine, let's be optimistic.
莎宾 我们乐观些
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表