剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I found this.
我找到了这个
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
What is it? It's good, right?
这是什么 这是好东西 对吧
Ezra, that's a kyber crystal.
埃兹拉 这是一颗凯伯水晶
What's a kyber crystal?
凯伯水晶是什么
It's a lightsaber crystal.
这是光剑水晶
I have to admit, when I brought you here, I didn't see this happening.
我得承认 我带你来这里时 并没有预见到这些
Getting a lightsaber crystal is a big step.
收获一颗光剑水晶 是重大的一步
It's strange that it's just... here.
很奇怪它就是在 这
And it will be, for now,
它还会在这 暂时
and hopefully it'll be here long after you and I are gone.
但愿等我们走后很久 它依然在这
I was just thinking-- shouldn't we use it as a base or something?
我有个想法 我们就不能把它当成基地或别的什么吗
Who knows what else is in there?
谁知道那里还有什么
I know what's in there.
我知道那里有什么
The past.
过去
He's been working on that thing for weeks.
他已经几个星期都在做那东西了
What kind of lightsaber could he possibly build...
他会造出什么样的光剑呢
with the junk we have laying around?
用的是那些我们随处放的垃圾
Well, I had a few spare parts I found over the years.
这几年来 我找到了一些配件
And I had some bits and pieces that might work--
我有些小零件 也许能派上用场
modulation circuits, an energy gate.
调制电路 一个能量门
Chopper even donated a power cell.
切宝甚至捐了个电池
I gave him some additional tech.
我教了他一些额外的技术
He was pretty specific about what he was looking for.
他很明显知道要找什么东西
I thought I'd let you check it out first.
我觉得我要让你第一个检查
Well, it's... different.
这 是不大一样
But that seems about right for you.
但那看起来适合你
Go for it.
拿去吧
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表