剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Say we get to the front door. What then?
就说我们到了前门 接下来呢
I-I could upload a data spike into the central computer
我 我可以向中♥央♥计算机上传一个数据刺探器
and have that transmitter operational in-- I don't know, five minutes?
然后让那个发射机运转 大概要 5分钟吧
I said be optimistic.
我说过要乐观些
Five minutes is optimistic. Three is better.
5分钟很乐观了 3分钟会好些
Hey. You can have it good or you can have it fast.
嘿 你只能要么求好 要么求快
All right. Scan us a holomap and let's get out of here.
那好 给我们扫描份全息地图 然后我们走
I don't like the look of that thing.
我不喜欢那东西的样子
Imperial probe droid.
帝国探测机器人
Does it see us? Not yet.
它看到我们了吗 还没
How can you tell? Because we're not dead.
你怎么知道 因为我们还没死
We need to move.
我们得走了
Um, hate to mention this, but where are the bikes?
呃 我不想提这个 不过摩托在哪
Next to the road.
紧挨着路旁
Right where that thing will see them.
就在那东西的视野里
Hope somebody's got an idea, or this whole plan is shot.
咱们得想个主意 不然整个计划就流产了
I could have blasted it and gotten that result.
我本可以打爆它 结果一样
Yeah, but then the Empire would suspect something was up.
没错 但接下来帝国会怀疑有什么不对
Good thinking, Padawan.
好主意 学徒
Okay. It's touching when you two bond,
好啦 你们俩亲密无间真感人
but I'm betting that probe has friends, so let's move it.
但我打赌探测机器人不单独行动 所以我们快走
Governor, one of our probes seems to have found something.
总督 我们的一个机器人好像有所发现
We believe these are the speeder bikes...
我们相信这些飞行摩托
responsible for the rebel activity near Jalath.
和杰拉思附近的叛乱活动脱不了干系
Where was this footage taken?
这视频是在哪里拍的
Outside the main communications tower.
主通讯塔外
A perfect target for these criminals.
对这帮叛匪来说倒是个极好的目标
We can't risk losing the tower. We should reinforce security--
我们不能冒损失通讯塔的风险 我们应该加强安保
No. Let them believe they still possess the element of surprise.
不必 就让他们自以为仍掌握突袭的条件
Lure them in, and we shall be waiting.
引他们进去 我们守株待兔
As you wish.
谨遵您吩咐
Inquisitor, I am giving you the opportunity to redeem yourself.
裁判官 我给你个戴罪立功的机会
Do not disappoint me.
别再让我失望了
And remember, I want this Jedi alive.
记住 这个绝地我要抓活的
Your faith will be rewarded.
我不会辜负您的信任
If it works,
如果这玩意真有用
we should be able to use this to transmit directly through the tower.
我们应该能用这个直接通过通讯塔发射信♥号♥♥
How we doing?
准备得怎么样了
Well, Chopper has the spike.
刺探器给切宝了
We get him into the tower and he can upload it
我们带他进入塔内 他就能从任何终端
right into the computer core from any terminal.
上传到计算机核心
Stop complaining, bolt-brain.
别抱怨了 螺栓脑
You have the easy job.
你的活儿挺轻松
What's the range of this spike?
刺探器的范围如何
As long as the tower is transmitting, we're good to go.
只要通讯塔在发报状态 我们就成功了
Everyone will hear what we say.
每个人都能听到我们的话
Well, anyone who's listening.
呃 得是正在听的人
Once the spike is uploaded, we'll signal.
刺探器上传完毕 我们就发信♥号♥♥
And I spirit you away in the Phantom. That's the plan.
我用鬼怪号♥带你们离开 计划是这样
And things always go according to plan, right?
通常事情都如计划发展 对吧
She's right about that.
她说的没错
What's with you?
你怎么了
Nothing. Let's take a walk.
没事 我们出去走走
What's on your mind? I'm not sure we should go through with this.
你在想什么 我不知道我们还要不要继续做下去
Ezra, you are up to this. I know you are.
埃兹拉 你能胜任这件事 我知道你行
I know that's what you want to think.
你知道这是你所期望的
But look. As much as I wish I was like my parents, I'm not.
但是 无论我多想成为我父母那样的人 我都不是
There's something else.
还有别的事
My parents spoke out and I lost them, and I don't--
我父母大声疾呼后 我就失去了他们 我不
I-I don't want to lose you guys, okay? Not over this.
我不想失去你们 好吗 绝对不行
Hey. All of us have lost things.
我们每个人都失去了很多
And we will take more losses before this is over.
在这一切结束前 我们还会失去更多
But we can't let that stop us from taking risks.
但是我们决不能因噎废食
We have to move forward.
我们必须前进
And when the time comes,
等时机到了
we have to be ready to sacrifice for something bigger.
我还要准备好做更大的牺牲
That sounds good, but it's not so easy.
话虽然有道理 但做起来真的很难
It's not easy for me either.
我也觉得很难
My master tried to show me,
我师♥父♥曾试图教会我这些
but I don't think I ever understood it until now--
但我想直到现在我教你的时候
trying to teach it to you.
才真正理解它们
I guess you and I are learning these things together.
我猜我们俩要共同学习这些事
Okay, Sabine, three minutes.
好了 莎宾 3分钟
Chopper, install the spike.
切宝 安装刺探器
What? They're here? That's impossible.
什么 他们来了 这不可能
Time's up.
没时间了
Sabine, we got targets incoming. Let's move!
莎宾 目标接近中 快走
You said I'd get three minutes.
你说我有3分钟
Well, now you get one, so hurry up!
现在只有1分钟了 抓紧
Yeah, you and me both.
是啊 我们两个
Go get Zeb. I'm staying right here.
去找泽布 我要留在这儿
No, you're getting Zeb then coming back here. Now go!
不 你去找泽布再回来 快去
Spectre-1 to Phantom.
鬼魂一号♥呼叫鬼怪号♥
We're gonna change our pickup.
接应行动有变
Not a good idea, Spectre-1.
鬼魂一号♥ 这可不是什么好主意
Plan's changing. Just get
计划赶不上变化
your eyes on the sky. We'll meet you up there.
你盯着天上 我们在上面见
Copy that.
明白
Okay, I got a signal. It worked. Let's go.
好 我有信♥号♥♥了 成功了 快走
Zeb, come on. Kanan wants us to move.
泽布 快 凯南让我们走
But I like this gun.
但我喜欢这门炮
We'll get you another gun!
我们会再给你一门炮
Yeah, I can get another gun.
好吧 我换门炮
Not this way. Back inside. Are you crazy?
不是这边 回里面 你疯了吗
Take the lift. Hera will meet you at the top.
乘电梯 赫拉会在塔顶接你们
Wait. What about you? I'll take the next one.
等等 你怎么办 我乘下一班电梯
Let's go.
我们走
Ezra.
埃兹拉
I'll be right behind you.
我就在你后面
Now this is a familiar situation.
这场景似曾相识啊
Same situation, same ending.
同样的场景 同样的结局
You lose.
你会输
I don't think so.
我可不这么觉得
Where's Kanan?
凯南在哪
What did you hope to gain by coming here?
你来这儿有何意图
You're clever.
你这么聪明
Figure it out.
自己想
You've been practicing. Nice of you to notice.
你练过了 很高兴你注意到了
There's someone who wants to meet you.
有个大人物想见你
If you surrender now, he might let your friends live.
如果你现在投降 他可能会放过你的朋友
Unexpected.
始料未及
We're full of surprises.
我们总有惊喜
Kanan!
凯南
Spectre2, get out of here! Not an option, Kanan.
鬼魂二号♥ 快撤离 不行 凯南
No time! Go!
没时间了 走
We can't! Hera!
我们不能 赫拉
Looks like I have time to meet your friend after all.
看来我终于有时间见你朋友了
Well done, Inquisitor. These are the results I expect.
干得好 裁判官 结果如我所愿
So, you are the Jedi in question?
所以 你就是那个嫌疑绝地吧
Whatever you want from me, you won't get it.
你从我这里什么都得不到
Sir, we have a problem. Explain.
长官 我们有麻烦了 快解释
It appears the insurgents
乱党似乎
have gained control of the tower's transmitter.
控制了通讯塔的发射机
We have been called criminals, but we are not.
我们曾被称为罪犯 但我们不是
We are rebels, fighting for the people,
我们是义军 为人♥民♥而战
fighting for you.
为你们而战
I'm not that old, but I
我没那么老
remember a time when things were better on Lothal.
但我记得洛塔曾经的美好时光
Maybe not great, but never like this.
或许并不伟大 但绝非现在这样
See what the Empire has done to your lives,
看看帝国对你们的生活 家庭和自♥由♥
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表