剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
But something doesn't feel right.
但有些地方不对劲
If your will isn't strong enough when you open yourself to the Force,
如果你完全拥抱原力时意志不够强
you become vulnerable to the dark side.
你就容易受到黑暗面的侵袭
Well, I was trying to protect you.
我当时试图保护你
I know. But your anger and fear caused that giant creature to attack.
我知道 但正是你的愤怒和恐惧驱使那头巨兽去攻击
I don't remember it.
我记不清了
That's for the best.
这样最好
Your powers are growing so quickly, you weren't prepared.
你的力量成长太快 你还没准备好
I didn't teach you what you needed to know.
我没把你应该知道的东西教给你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Welcome back, you two.
你们俩 欢迎回来
You outsmarted them again. Good job, boss.
你又一次用智慧战胜了他们 干得好 头儿
You made it.
你做到了
Was there any doubt? Never.
你们怀疑过我吗 从未
Ezra, I have something to--
埃兹拉 我有些东西想
Ezra needs a little time to himself right now.
埃兹拉现在需要独处一会儿
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Rough couple of days.
这几天真痛苦
Yeah. It's been strange.
是啊 感觉很奇怪
I have just what you need.
我正好有你需要的东西
It's the holo-disk from your old house.
这是你家老房♥子里的那张全息碟
It was pretty degraded, but I cleaned it up.
它沾满尘污 但我把它弄干净了
And I found something.
我找到了点东西
Mom? Dad.
妈妈 爸爸
Happy birthday, Ezra Bridger.
生日快乐 埃兹拉·布里杰
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表