剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We catch my rebels, we catch his Jedi.
我们抓住叛匪 就等于抓住了绝地
Where is everybody?
人都到哪里去了
It's pretty old. He said his parents used it to broadcast from.
确实很旧了 他说过他的父母以前用它广播
I don't get it.
我不明白
They weren't soldiers, just citizens.
他们不是士兵 只是平民
So why'd they risk it all? They had hope.
为什么要如此冒险 他们心怀希望
That they could do something
希望他们能做些什么
to make the galaxy a better place for their son.
让他们的儿子能生活在一个更好的银河系
Cutting it a little close.
时间快到了
I know you don't want to miss Trayvis's meeting.
我知道你不想错过与特雷维斯的会面
Neither does the Empire.
帝国也不想
And you were right, Kanan.
你是对的 凯南
They know where the meeting is.
他们知道在哪儿会面
Kallus has an operation planned—
卡勒斯在计划一次行动
probably to capture Trayvis... or worse.
可能是要去抓特雷维斯 或更糟
The Imperials will have numbers.
帝国有人数优势
We'll have surprise.
我们有惊喜
What gives you that idea? I'm being optimistic.
你为什么这么想 我一直很乐观
There's a dignitary shuttle and two protocol droids on the platform.
平台上有个高♥官♥乘坐的穿梭机和两个礼仪机器人
Trayvis must already be inside.
特雷维斯一定已经在里面了
I'm not seeing any Imperial forces.
我没看到任何帝国部队
Well, they gotta be around.
他们可能在周围
Yeah. I found them.
是的 我发现他们了
Looks like they have the whole area locked down.
看来他们封锁了整个区域
We've gotta get Trayvis outta there before the Empire moves in.
我们会在帝国进去前把特雷维斯带出来
Wait. Why haven't they moved in?
等等 为什么他们还不进去
They want us too. It's a trap.
他们也想得到我们 这是个圈套
So maybe we don't walk into it for once.
所以我们这次或许不必进去
We don't even know for sure your precious senator is in there.
我们甚至不确定你的宝贝议员是不是在那儿
Yes, we do. I saw it.
不 我们知道 我看到他了
If we can get up there without being seen,
如果我们能偷偷过去
maybe we fly him out on his own ship.
或许就可以用他自己的船带走他
I know a way in. No one will see us.
我知道一条进去的路 我们不会发现的
Hey, I survived alone against the Empire for eight years.
我一个人在帝国治下生活了八年
Come on.
来吧
Ugh. That's a sewer pipe.
这是条下水道
Yes, it is. And I can pretty much guarantee...
对 的确是 但我可以打包票
we're not gonna run into any stormtroopers down there.
我们在这下面绝对不会碰上冲锋队
Terrific.
太好了
Okay, Chop, stay here, just in case we need a backup strat--
好了 切宝 留在这 以防我们需要预备策
Used to be too much water to walk down here,
这里的水位曾经高到无法让人行走
but since the Empire started rationing, pretty dry.
但自从帝国开始定量配给 这里就干了
Well, it hasn't helped the smell.
臭味依旧
Speaking of which, it does smell like you.
说起这个 闻上去跟你一样
Hmm? I was talking to Ezra.
我是对埃兹拉说的
Wait. You know what I smell like? Can we focus, please?
等会 你知道我的气味 我们专心一点 好不好
What do you think?
你怎么看
Better safe than sorry.
防患于未然
What was that?
什么情况
My sensors indicate it came from the ship.
我的传感器显示船上有情况
Better investigate.
最好调查一下
Hold on. You two, up top.
等一等 你们两个 到顶上去
Want a lift?
要我托一下吗
Hello. Who's there?
你好 谁在那
Senator Trayvis. We're friends.
特雷维斯议员 我们是你的朋友
Welcome!
欢迎
I was beginning to think no one on Lothal got my message.
我已经开始认为洛塔上没人收到我的信息了
Senator, you're in terrible danger.
议员 你现在非常危险
The Empire knows you're here.
帝国知道你在这儿
That's impossible.
这不可能
Kanan Jarrus, Jedi Knight.
凯南·贾勒斯 绝地武士
Padawan Jabba.
贾巴学徒
And what have we here?
这一位是
A Twi'lek I've yet to meet.
一个素未谋面的提列克人
From your regalia, I suspect you must be our talented pilot.
从你的徽标上 我怀疑你一定是我们那位天赋异禀的飞行员
Where is the Lasat and the Mandalorian girl?
那个拉桑人和曼达洛女孩去哪了
If you won't talk, then my troopers will become a firing squad.
如果你们不开口 我的士兵就要开火了
You'd better do as he says.
你们最好还是照他说的做吧
Don't worry, Senator. Our friends will be along.
别担心 议员 我们的伙伴就要来了
Stay close, Senator.
靠近点 议员
We've gotta get Trayvis out of here!
我们得把特雷维斯带出去
Follow us.
跟我们来
Was really hoping that shuttle would still be here.
真希望那艘穿梭机还在这
And that's not the ride we're looking for.
这不是我们要找的那艘
Agent Kallus, they must not escape!
卡勒斯特工 决不能让他们逃走
They haven't, Minister.
他们还没逃掉呢 部长
They won't.
他们逃不掉
You want me to go in there?
你们要我进到这里面去
It's not so bad once you get used to the smell.
适应了味道就没那么糟糕了
You never get used to the smell.
你永远适应不了那种味道
Go!
走
Get this open. I want troopers at every exit in the lower city.
把这扇门打开 我要士兵把守下城区的每个出口
Yes, I'm-- I'm coming.
好的 我 我马上就赶上
Ezra, wait up. Sorry, Senator.
埃兹拉 等一等 对不起 议员
We just wanna get out of here as fast as we can.
我们只想尽快离开这里
I am the one who should apologize, my young friend.
我才是该道歉的人 年轻的朋友
I've been pursued, but never in such a place as this.
我遭遇过追捕 但从不是在这样的地方
Figured you'd be used to running from the Empire. Well, I
以为你已经习惯逃避帝国了呢 我 这
I've never come this close to capture before.
这是我最接近被抓的一次
We'll draw them away! Get Spectre-2 and Trayvis to the hatch.
我们来引开他们 让鬼魂2号♥和特雷维斯去门口
Wait. How will you find us?
等会 你准备怎么找到我们
I can smell you, remember?
我能闻出来 记得吗
Think of something clever to say later. Move!
以后说话先过过脑子 走吧
Unit number C1-10P?
单位编码C1-10P
Is this one of ours? I can barely read its operating number.
这是我们的吗 我几乎读不出它的操作码
This one's sealed shut. Insurgents are loose in the sewers.
这一扇封好了 乱党在下水道里逃窜
Sound the alarm if you see any rebel activity.
看到任何反叛行动就拉响警报
On to the next one.
我们去下一个
Spectre-5, do you actually know where we're going?
鬼魂5号♥ 你真知道我们该往哪走吗
Of course I do. Sorta.
当然知道 大概吧
Zeb! This way.
泽布 走这边
You're so well organized.
你们真是组织严密
To evade the Empire as you have, you must have quite a support system.
你们这样躲避帝国 必然有一个可靠的支援体系
Good funding, powerful allies.
充裕的资金 强大的盟友
No, this is it. We're all there is.
不 就这些人 我们自力更生
You can't be serious.
你肯定不是认真的
I hoped we could learn from you, Senator.
我还希望向你学习 议员
Your transmissions have already helped keep us going.
你的信息一直在激励我们
Just to know someone else is out there has meant a lot.
仅仅知道还有别人也在奋斗就已经意义非凡
Come on!
快
How are we getting past this thing?
我们怎么通过这东西
We could try to cut its power.
我们可以试着切断它的动力
Watch our backs, will ya?
帮我们警戒 行吗
That's enough.
到此为止了
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪也不去了
Senator? What are you doing?
议员 你在干什么
Put your saber down, boy,
放下你的剑 小子
now!
快
You're-- You're with the Empire?
你 你跟帝国是一伙的
But all your transmissions, those planets you visited.
但所有你发的信息 那些你去过的行星
How did word not get out about you?
怎么会没人透出关于你的只言片语
Because no one ever knew--
因为从没有人发觉
not even my own droids.
甚至包括我自己的机器人
Insurgents are not arrested.
乱党并没有被逮捕
They're identified and watched.
他们只是受到甄别和监视
The troublesome ones have... accidents after I'm gone.
在我离开之后 最麻烦的几个都会发生 意外
But you're not a traitor.
但你不是个叛徒
You're a voice of freedom, a-a light in the darkness,
你是自♥由♥的先声 黑暗中的一盏 一盏明灯
like my parents.
就像我的父母
Parents?
父母
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表