剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
No one has spoken against the Empire on Lothal since...
在洛塔 没人敢反对帝国直到
the Bridger transmissions.
布里杰播出信息
I remember them.
我记得他们
The original voices of freedom.
自♥由♥之声的初啼
You're their son.
你是他们的儿子
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
I joined the Empire...
我投向了帝国
like your parents should have--
你的父母也本该如此
for their lives, for you.
为了他们的性命 为了你
Your parents were very brave...
你的父母很勇敢
and very foolish.
也很愚蠢
Where are they now? I'll tell you, my boy.
他们在哪 我会告诉你的 我的孩子
They're gone!
他们已经走了
They're not gone, Trayvis.
他们没走 特雷维斯
Stop right there.
马上停下
As long as we fight, all that they spoke out for lives on.
只要我们仍在战斗 他们的宣言就会一直闪耀光芒
I said stop!
我说了停下
What?
什么
No!
不
A true rebel would know if he's holding a charged blaster.
真正的义军会知道他手上的枪有没有充能
You knew. He tried to get us to surrender.
你早就知道 他想让我们投降
He wasn't tired when he stopped.
他不是因为累了而停下
He was waiting for Kallus to catch up.
他想等卡勒斯赶上来
And he wanted our secrets.
他还想套出我们的秘密
I didn't want to believe it.
我不想相信
What happened to the senator?
议员怎么了
He was working for the Empire.
他已投靠帝国
Is there anybody on our side?
还有人站在我们这边吗
So guess he stays here. What's our plan?
那就让他呆在这儿吧 计划是什么
We were gonna stop the fan to get through.
我们要停下风扇来钻过去
Okay, but what will keep our friends from following?
好 可是怎么阻止我们的朋友继续跟踪呢
We only stop it long enough for us to get past it. Cover me.
我们只让它停到足够我们通过 掩护我
Incoming!
敌人来了
Move it, rebels!
快走 义军
Blast the Jedi!
朝那个绝地开火
Ezra, let's go!
埃兹拉 咱们走
Hey, you're supposed to be glad to see us.
你看到我们应该很高兴吧
I didn't see it. I was so wrong.
我没有预见到 我犯了大错
We all thought he was a good person.
我们都以为他是个好人
You always say I should trust the Force.
你总是说我应该相信原力
I thought that's what I was doing.
我以为我的确这么做了
Your emotions clouded the vision. It takes--
你的情绪遮蔽了幻视 这需要
Training and discipline? To see things clearly, yes.
训练和纪律 为了清晰预见 是的
Visions are difficult, almost impossible to interpret.
幻视十分困难 几乎无法解读
What was the last vision you had?
你的最后一次幻视是什么
I saw this bratty kid that constantly caused me trouble.
我看到这个烦人的小子不断地给我制♥造♥麻烦
I guess you read that one wrong.
我猜你误读了它
Yeah, I guess so.
对 我想也是
You know, I wanted to believe in Trayvis as much as you did.
你知道吗 我曾经想像你一样信任特雷维斯
Yeah. What's wrong with us?
对 我们到底出了什么毛病
We have hope-- hope that things can get better.
我们拥有希望 希望事情变得更好
And they will.
希望终将成真
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表