剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Welcome aboard... Again.
欢迎再度光临
Thanks. Thank you.
谢了 谢谢你
I really didn't think you'd come back for me.
我真没想到你们会回来救我
I'll get you home now. I'm sure your parents must be worried sick.
我现在就送你回家 你的父母肯定都要急疯了
I don't have parents.
我没有父母
And you've got somewhere else to be.
而你们有其他的地方要去
I know where they're really taking the Wookiees.
我知道他们把伍基人送去了哪
Have you heard of the spice mines of Kessel?
你听说过科舍尔的香料矿吗
Slaves sent there last a few months, maybe a year.
奴隶们被送往那里 已经持续了几个月 也可能有一年了
And for wookiees, born in the forest, it's a death sentence.
对出生在森林里的伍基人来说 这无异于死刑
Then I guess we better go save 'em.
我想我们最好去救出他们
"We"? Come this far.
"我们" 既然都走了这么远了
Might as well finish the job.
何妨顺道把这事也办了
Setting course for Kessel.
航线设定往科舍尔
One of the rebels was using this helmet. The transmitter was on.
一名叛匪用过这顶头盔 当时通讯器开着
Keep moving!
继续走
Try not to get dead.
千万别死了
Don't wanna carry your body out.
我可不想抬你的尸体
Hey, hey. I'm here to help!
嘿 嘿 我是来帮忙的
We're hit! Chopper, aft gun!
我们被击中了 切宝 发射艉炮
Take them down!
把他们拿下
He'll be okay. I've got him.
他会没事的 我来照顾他
I can't maintain position!
我没法回到原地
Go! Lead the TIEs away and give yourself maneuvering room!
你快走 把TIE战机引开 给自己腾出机动空间
I am not leaving you behind!
我怎么能丢下你们自己跑
No, you're not. We're running a 22-pickup.
不 其实你并没有 我们来次"22号♥搭车"
Seriously?
你开玩笑吧
You have a better option?
难道你还有更好的办法吗
Jump into the pit and get it over with?
我们跳进箱里然后就完事儿了么
All right, I'll be back. Make sure you're ready.
那好吧 我会回来的 你们随时做好准备
22-pickup? Care to let me in on the secret?
"22号♥搭车" 能跟我分享一下这个秘密吗
Kid, I'm about to let everyone in on the secret.
孩子 我准备把这个秘密分享给每个人
All troopers, focus your fire on--
所有士兵 将火力集中
on the Jedi.
在绝地身上
Time to go! Right.
该走了 好的
Everyone, into the container!
所有人 都去集装箱
Kid, stop!
小子 停下
I swear, if he's left behind again, it's not my fault!
我发誓 如果他再被落下 那可不是我的错了
Zeb! Hera's incoming!
泽布 赫拉马上就来了
Get in, you furballs, now!
快进去 你个毛球 快啊
Kanan, I think you inspired the kid into,
凯南 我觉得你把那孩子带坏了
Well, doing something like you would do!
他做事风格很像你
Gotcha!
搞定
Magnetic seal locked.
磁密封装置已锁
I hate this part.
我最讨厌这部分
It's over for you, Jedi.
今天就是你的忌日 绝地
A master and an apprentice.
一个师♥父♥一个学徒
Such a rare find these days.
在这个时代已经很少见了
I don't know where you get your delusions, buckethead.
我不知道你在胡言乱语什么 水桶脑袋
I work alone. Not this time.
我向来独来独往 这次可不一定
Jump, kid!
跳上来 小子
First Jedi you've ever seen, sir?
这是你看到的第一个绝地么 长官
Um, he says if we ever need help, the wookiees will be there.
他说如果我们有需要 伍基人随时乐意帮忙
Good luck, kitwarr. Try to stay out of trouble.
祝你好运啦 基特瓦尔 别再惹麻烦了哦
Look who's talking.
自己这样还说别人
So... I guess you drop me off next?
那么 我猜你们接下来要送我回去了
Uh, yeah.
嗯 是啊
Finally, right?
终于可以回去啦 是吧
Right.
是啊
Oh. Uh, sorry.
噢 嗯 抱歉
So, uh, see you around?
那么 嗯 回见吧
Not if we see you first.
可别让我们先见到你哦
Don't worry. You won't.
别担心 你们不会的
I think you have something that belongs to me.
我觉得你那里好像有我的东西吧
Good luck saving the galaxy.
祝你拯救银河系好运
He opened it. He passed the test.
他打开了 他通过了测试
What's the force?
原力是什么
The force is everywhere.
原力无所不在
It surrounds us and penetrates us.
它包围我们 穿透我们
It binds the galaxy together.
它将银河系连结在一起
And it's strong with you, ezra.
你的原力很强大 埃兹拉
Otherwise, you'd never have been able to open the holocron.
否则你永远也没法打开全息记录仪
So, what do you want?
所以 你想干什么
To offer you a choice.
给你提供个选择
You can keep the lightsaber you stole,
你可以留着你偷来的光剑
Let it become just another dusty souvenir.
让它变成另一件落灰的纪念品
Or you can give it back and come with us, come with me,
或者你可以把它还给我 跟我们走 跟我走
And be trained in the ways of the force.
训练如何使用原力
You can learn what it truly means to be a Jedi.
你可以学到做一个绝地的真正意义
I thought the empire wiped out all the Jedi. Not all of us.
我以为帝国清除了所有绝地 并不是所有
This is master obi-wan kenobi.
我是绝地大♥师♥欧比-万·克诺比
I regret to report that both our jedi order and the republic have fallen,
我悲痛地通告 绝地武士团和共和国都已陨落
With the dark shadow of the empire rising to take their place.
帝国的暗影已逐渐取而代之
This message is a warning and a reminder for any surviving Jedi
这条信息是对幸存绝地的警告和提示
Trust in the force.
要相信原力
Do not return to the temple.
不要回圣殿
That time has passed,
辉煌时代已经过去
And our future is uncertain.
我们的未来飘忽不定
We will each be challenged--
我们每个人都会受到挑战
Our trust, our faith,
无论是我们的信任 我们的信念
Our friendships.
还是我们的友谊
But we must persevere,
但是我们必须坚持
And in time, a new hope will emerge.
最后 新的希望一定会出现
May the force be with you... Always.
愿原力永远与你们 同在
Excuse the intrusion, inquisitor.
抱歉打扰了 裁判官
But in the course of my duties,
但在我的任务中
I have encountered a rebel cell.
我遇到一个叛军小组
The leader of that cell made good use...
这个小组的领袖很会使用
of a lightsaber.
光剑
Ah, agent Kallus.
卡勒斯特工
You did well to call.
你回报我是对的
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表