剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We are lucky to have a captain like her.
很荣幸有她做我们的船长
I know that.
我知道
Wait. What do you mean, "we"?
等等 你说“我们”是什么意思
Quite a day you're having.
真是不顺的一天
First, you lose Chopper, now Hera.
先是没了切宝 现在又轮到赫拉
What's in here?
里面装的什么
Sophisticated mining equipment.
精密挖掘器材
Uh, sounds like your sophisticated mining equipment is snoring.
呃 你的精密挖掘器材听起来在打鼾啊
Just don't open the box.
别打开盒子
And whatever you do, keep it calm.
随你怎么折腾 让它保持平静就行
You need food?
你要吃吗
I seem to have lost my appetite.
我好像没什么胃口
But perhaps you'd like me to serve you.
但是也许我可以来服侍你
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
好好好好好
Good practice for you. Uh, serve me, serve me.
对你来说是不错的锻炼 来服侍我 服侍我吧
Be quick about it.
快来吧
And perhaps you'd prefer to dine alone?
也许你更喜欢独自用餐
Oh, yes.
说得对
Go, go. Leave us.
快走快走 别管我们
Beat it!
快滚
Take the whole tray. What are you talking about?
接住盘子 你说什么
The master desires a little more alone time...
主人渴望多一点时间独处
while I change clothes in my quarters.
同时我去宿舍换身衣服
That was a really useful tray.
这盘子还真管用
That Twi'lek's my property,
那个提列克人是我的财产
and I want my property back here now!
我要追回我的财产 现在就要
In a pod, as discussed.
如先前所说 她坐上了逃生舱
You really should have more faith in our captain.
你真应该对我们的船长多点信心
Our captain?
我们的 船长
Um, we'll go prep the airlock.
呃 我们去准备气闸
Kanan, Hera's aboard.
凯南 赫拉上船了
We should probably make ourselves scarce.
我们得赶紧开溜了
Somebody should.
某人是该溜了
You played that perfectly. Thank you.
你干得真是太漂亮了 谢谢你
Oh, you're welcome.
不客气
I deserved that.
这是我应得的
But can we get back to the job at hand--
但是我们能不能先解决手头的工作
flying us past the Imperial blockade?
我们先飞过帝国的封锁好吗
Otherwise, I don't have to pay you or give your droid back.
要不然 我可就不用付钱 也不把机器人还给你们了
What was in that crate?
箱子里是什么
Come on. I'll show you.
来吧 我带你看看
Calrissian said not to open it.
卡瑞辛说不要打开它
Yes. He did.
对 他是说过
Uh, kinda cute, whatever it is.
有点可爱嘛 管它是什么呢
Catch it!
抓住它
That's what was in the crate.
这就是箱子里的东西
Grab that puffer-pig, but don't scare her.
抓住那头鲀猪 但别吓着她
Got her! You're scaring her! I told you not to scare her.
抓到她了 你吓着她了 我告诉你别吓她
I'm not scaring her!
我没吓她
You see? You scared her. What is going on out here?
看见了吗 你吓到她了 这里出什么事了
It's a, um, puffer--
那是一头 呃 鲀
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
We've reached the blockade.
我们到达封锁线了
I could really use Hera on this side of the pig right about now.
我现在真的需要赫拉出现在猪的这一边
Yeah, I don't see that happening.
对 我没看见她过来
Any idea what the Imperials are hoping to find with this blockade?
你知道帝国设立这条封锁线是想找到什么吗
Rebels? Besides that.
叛军 除此之外
Unauthorized mining equipment, perhaps.
大概是未经许可的采矿设备吧
And why would they be looking for that?
那他们为什么会搜寻那些东西呢
Maybe because I tried smuggling some here a week ago.
可能是因为我上个星期刚往这走私了一批
Don't worry. The Imperials are scanning for equipment, machinery.
别担心 帝国扫描的目标是设备 是机械
But our girl here is 100% organic.
而我们这个小姑娘可是百分百的有机体
Their scanners won't detect her,
他们的扫描器探测不到她
so long as your ship can mask its signature.
只要你们的飞船能够篡改特征
You know it can't until you ask Chopper to fix it.
你知道我们做不到 除非你让切宝去修好调制器
You're catching on.
说到点子上了
All right, my little friend.
好了 我的小伙伴
Would you like to be a hero and fix it for me?
你想站出来帮我修好它吗
Admiral.
上将
This Corellian ship matches the description
这艘科雷利亚飞船符合关于
of the rebel craft we've been looking for.
我们正在搜索的叛军飞船的描述
Okay, signature modulator's back online.
好了 特征调制器重新上线了
And just in time.
时间刚刚好
No. Its signature reads the freighter Tontine,
不 特征显示这艘货船是通廷号♥
authorized for travel between Boz Pity and Lothal.
被授权可以在博兹皮蒂和洛塔之间航行
Tontine, prepare for scanning.
通廷号♥ 准备接受扫描
Sabine, once we get back to Lothal,
莎宾 回到洛塔以后
I'd love to purchase some of your art.
我非常希望能买♥♥下你的几幅作品
Really? My work. You'd pay?
真的吗 我的作品 你会付钱吗
Oh, he'll pay.
他会付钱
Scans clear, Tontine. You may proceed.
扫描完成 通廷号♥ 你船可以通行
We're gonna make it!
我们就要通过了
Kid, not a good...
小子 那可不是个好
idea.
主意
The signature was masked. That's the rebel ship!
特征被篡改过了 这就是那艘叛匪的飞船
All ships open fire!
全体开火
Uh, Kanan, when they shoot at us, Hera usually shoots back.
凯南 每当他们向我们射击时 赫拉通常会还击
Yeah, well, I'm not Hera,
对 是啊 可我不是赫拉
and I'm having enough trouble just keeping ahead of these guys.
而且飞在他们前头就够让我烦心了
Cloud cover! What?
云层掩护 什么
Find some. Oh. Right.
去找云层 噢 对
Good call, Hera. I think we're in the clear.
多谢提醒 赫拉 我想我们现在安全了
You know, your job's a lot harder than it looks.
你要知道 你的任务比看上去难多了
Nice. He finally appreciates you.
很好 他终于表示了对你的赞赏
All right. Enough with the divide and conquer.
好了 挑拨离间的时间该结束了
You think by setting us against each other,
或许你觉得撺掇我们互相针对
you'll keep us off-balance enough to get what you want.
就能借此谋求你的目标
But what you want depends on my crew working together in sync.
但是你的目标需要靠我的船员团结协作才能达到
Is that clear? As crystal, Captain.
明白了吗 明白无误 船长
A little help?
能帮把手吗
This time, try to keep it calm.
这次尽量让它安分一点
We don't want you inflating it again.
我们不想看见你再让它鼓起来
Hey, it wasn't my fault. It's your face's fault.
那可不是我的错 那是你长相的错
This is your land?
这就是你的地盘
Bought if off a charming fellow named Vizago.
从一个叫维扎戈的迷人家伙手里买♥♥下的
Perfect. But why was it so important to get this pig here?
非常好 可为什么非要把这头小猪弄到这来
Because a puffer-pig has a nose for precious minerals.
因为鲀猪能嗅到珍贵的矿物
It can do the job of a dozen mining scanners.
它能比得上一打矿物扫描器
And the Empire doesn't want private landholders mining Lothal.
而帝国不希望洛塔的私人地主开采矿产
We're done here. Pay us, and we'll be on our way.
我们的工作结束了 付钱 我们走人
He has other debts to pay.
他有另一笔账要付
Azmorigan?
阿兹莫里根
You forget I introduced you to Vizago, huh?
你忘了是我把你介绍给维扎戈的 嗯
I knew where you were headed.
我知道你要去哪
But your ship-- You couldn't have hidden it anywhere close.
但是你的船 你不可能把它藏在附近
Did you... walk here? You don't walk anywhere.
难道你是 走过来的 你可从不步行啊
Well, I do what's necessary...
其实 必要的时候我也会走路
to claim my property, Calrissian.
尤其是为了夺回我的财产 卡瑞辛
What do you want?
你想要什么
My demands are simple.
我的要求很简单
I want my pig back... and you.
我要取回我的猪 还有你
Plus this ship and this crew as compensation for my sore feet.
为了补偿我的脚疼 还得加上这艘船和这些船员
But first-- first, I want to bury Calrissian.
但是首先 首先 我要活埋卡瑞辛
Yeah, yeah, I understand the feeling.
对 对 我能理解这种感受
But no. Now, wait.
但是不行 现在听我说 等等
Let's consider that last demand for a sec.
咱们来稍稍考虑一下最后一个要求
I've run out of patience! Get them!
我没有耐心了 抓住他们
Get back!
退回去
Chopper, don't hide there! It's a fuel canister!
切宝 别躲在那儿 那是个燃料罐
No lightsabers, not unless we're--
别用光剑 只有在我们
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表