剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I'll make you pay. I swear you'll pay!
我要让你付出代价 我发誓你会付出代价
Apparently someone's not quite ready to become a Jedi...
显然有人还没完全准备好成为绝地
and never will be.
而且永远也不会了
How do you figure the kid's doing?
你认为那孩子怎么样
I gotta agree with Chop. I don't think Ezra was ready.
我同意切宝说的 我觉得埃兹拉还没准备好
I don't think we'll be seeing him again, which is too bad.
我想我们再也见不到他了 实在可惜
Really? 'Cause I'll be happy just to get my cabin back to myself.
真的吗 我可是很高兴舱室能重新变成我一个人的
It's too bad because he had skills that were useful to our cause.
我说实在可惜是因为他的能力对我们的事业有用
Hah. Knew there was a reason you were being so nice to him.
哈哈 就知道你对他这么好是有原因的
That's pretty cold, guys.
你们这些家伙太无情了
After all, he's just a little kid-- scared, alone.
毕竟他还只是个小孩子 担惊受怕 孤独一人
Me? I pity him.
我 我可怜他
Well, look who's here.
噢 瞧瞧是谁在这儿
How long do you think he was listening?
你觉得他偷听了有多久
Long enough.
很久了
Eh-- Nothing personal, kid.
呃 绝对不是在针对你 孩子
No. This isn't you talking. I'm not back on the Ghost. I couldn't be.
不 在说话的不是你们 我没回到幽灵号♥ 不可能
Well, that's just crazy talk.
别说疯话了
You're standing here, aren't you?
你就在这站着 不是吗
No. I'm back in the temple--
不 我明明在圣殿里
No. No, this isn't real.
不 不 这不是真的
Ezra. Wait! Help us!
埃兹拉 别走 救救我们
No!
不
That's right. I'm in the temple. I knew it.
没错 我就在圣殿里 我知道的
Kanan? Kanan, where are you?
凯南 凯南 你在哪
No. He died! The Inquisitor killed him!
不 他死了 裁判官杀了他
Or-- Or-Or was that an illusion too?
或 或者那也是幻象
Either way, I'm trapped.
不管怎样 我被困住了
No way I get this open on my own.
我没法靠自己开门
I'm alone,
我孤立无援
abandoned again.
再次被抛弃
Again.
再次
Yeah. Been alone before. Survived.
对 以前我就这么孤立无援 但我活下来了
I can survive this.
这次我也能活下来
Maybe Kanan's not dead. Maybe he's just injured.
也许凯南没死 也许他只是受伤了
He might need my help in there.
他或许在那里需要我的帮助
How perceptive.
多么有感知力啊
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不
You were on the Ghost, and that-- all that--
你在幽灵号♥上 而那 所有那些
that was definitely an illusion.
那肯定是幻象
It may have been, but I assure you,
也许曾经是的 但我向你保证
I am not.
我可不是
No way out, Padawan.
无路可逃了 学徒
There's always a way out--
天无绝人之路
if I follow my training.
只要我用上受训的内容
Ready to die, boy,
准备受死吧 小子
or are you afraid to face your demise?
或者说你害怕面对死亡吗
No. Afraid of being alone again? Sure.
不 怕再次孤立无援 当然
Afraid of letting down my Master? Absolutely.
怕让我师♥父♥失望 绝对的
Your Master lies dead and rotting in a forgotten tunnel.
你师♥父♥横尸在地 正在被遗忘的隧♥道♥里腐烂
You could hardly have let him down more.
你想让他失望也不可能了
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Big fears have you faced, young one.
你面对着的是巨大的恐惧 年轻人
Yes.
是的
Hmm. For what lies ahead, ready are you?
嗯 为了之前倒下的人 你准备好了吗
I am.
是的
Come. See more clearly what you could not see before.
来吧 把你之前看不清的东西看得更加清晰
Who are you? A guide.
你是谁 一个向导
The kid's taking too long.
这孩子用的时间太长了
Patience. Remember you nothing of your own training?
耐心 你不记得自己的训练了吗
Master Yoda.
尤达大♥师♥
It can't be. I'm losing it.
这不可能 我正在迷失
Losing? Lost. Yes.
迷失 迷失 是的
But what loss, hmm?
但迷失什么 嗯
The question, that is.
这是个问题
Master? How-- How can this be?
大♥师♥ 怎么 这怎么可能
Be not concerned with how.
别关心怎么可能
Know I am here because you are here.
要知道 你在故我在
Thank you, Master.
谢谢你 大♥师♥
Thank you? Hmm.
谢谢 嗯
Nothing have I done.
我没做什么
Hmm. See you, I can. Before, I could not.
嗯 我可以看到你了 以前我不行
Changed, something has.
有些事物改变了
I've taken on an apprentice.
我收了个徒弟
Apprentice? Hmm.
徒弟 嗯
And now Master are you?
你现在是师♥父♥了
Of this decision, honest you must be.
在这个决定上 你必须诚实
It's true.
没错
I'm not sure of my decision to train Ezra.
我不确定训练埃兹拉的决定是否正确
Not because of him or his abilities--
不是因为他 或是他的能力
because of me, because of who I am.
是因为我 因为我这个人
Which way is the right way?
哪条路是正确的
The wrong question, that is.
这是个错误的问题
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
对不起 我不明白
To be honest, I don't even know what I'm doing here.
说实话 我甚至不知道我来这里做什么
A better question, that is.
这个问题要好一些
Kanan said I was gonna be tested,
凯南说我要接受测试
but he never said what for or why.
但他从没说过是测试什么或为什么测试
And your Master-- Tell you everything, must he?
你的师♥父♥ 一定要告诉你一切吗
Well-- No.
呃 不
Your path you must decide.
你的道路要由你定
A dangerous time this is for your apprentice, for you.
现在对你的徒弟和你都是危险的时刻
I know. I can sense it.
我知道 我能感觉到
I feel as if his abilities are growing faster than I can teach him.
我感觉他能力的成长比我教得快
You sense, or you fear?
你感觉 还是你害怕
I lost my way for a long time,
我迷失了很长时间
but now I have a chance to change things.
但现在我有个改正的机会
Hmm. Last chance.
嗯 最后的机会
I won't let him lose his way, not like I did.
我不想让他迷失 不要像我一样
Tell me. Why must you become Jedi?
告诉我 为什么你要成为绝地
I don't know. I guess because Kanan believes I can.
我不知道 我猜因为凯南相信我能成为绝地
Ah. Kanan thinks you can.
凯南认为你能
Hmm. And you?
嗯 那你呢
Well, I'll become stronger, powerful.
我会变得更强大 更有力量
Ah. Power you seek.
你在寻找力量
I'd make the Empire suffer for everything it did,
我要让帝国为他们所做的一切付出代价
for everything it took, for my parents.
为他们掠夺的一切 为我的父母
I-- I wouldn't be helpless anymore!
我 我不会再无能为力
Ah. Jedi way is revenge?
绝地之道是复仇吗
Teach you this, your Master did?
你的师♥父♥就教了你这个
No. Kanan would never.
不 凯南绝不会
He's a good Master, a-a great Master.
他是个好师♥父♥ 一个伟大的师♥父♥
Then why seek you revenge? I don't.
那为什么要寻求复仇 我没有
Hmm. Inside you much anger, much fear.
嗯 你心中有很多愤怒 很多恐惧
I just want to protect myself and my friends.
我只想保护我自己和我朋友们
And this is why you must be Jedi?
这就是为什么你必须成为绝地
Yes, and not just them.
是的 不只他们
Everyone. I'll protect everyone.
每个人 我要保护每个人
Before I met Kanan, I only ever thought of myself,
在我遇到凯南之前 我只考虑我自己
but Kanan and the rest, they don't think like that.
但凯南和其他人 他们不那么考虑
They help people, they give everything away, and I see it.
他们助人为乐 他们分享一切 我亲眼所见
I see how it makes people feel.
我看到人们对此的感受
Feel, yes. How?
感受 是的 怎么感受
Alive.
活着
They feel alive, like I do now.
他们感觉活着 就像我现在
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Ahead of you a difficult path there is, Padawan.
你面前有条艰难的道路 学徒
A Jedi you may yet be.
你或许会成为绝地
How are you? Different, but the same.
你怎么样 不大一样 但又一样
I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表