剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Be my guest.
各位请便
Forward!
前进
On second thought--
我改主意了
You want disruptors, you gotta come through me!
想要裂解枪 就得先过我这关
Never again! You're trying to shoot me? You missed!
别再打了 想打中我 你打偏了
Get those crates aboard ship, now!
把货箱装上船 快
Uh, right.
好的
Will you please stop talking!
能不能麻烦你别再说话了
Brigands, R2. We're surrounded by brigands.
强盗啊 R2 我们被强盗包围了
The mission is doomed, and so are we.
这任务完了 我们也完了
What? R2! R2! Where do you think you're going?
什么 R2 R2 你以为你在往哪走
Following that droid?
跟着那个机器人
Well, he certainly seems to be on a mission,
他看上去的确有任务在身
So you had better accelerate yourself.
所以你最好跑快点
Spectre-4, time to go!
鬼魂4号♥ 该走了
Right.
对
Spectre-1 to Ghost. We're good to go.
鬼魂1号♥呼叫幽灵号♥ 我们要走了
Going.
出发
Oh, look. Chopper made friends.
看哪 切宝交了新朋友
I am C-3PO, and this is my counterpart, R2-D2.
我是C-3PO 这位是我的同事 R2-D2
I was translating for minister Tua...
当时我正在为图阿部长当翻译
when we were attacked by thieves like, uh, you.
突然我们遭到了盗贼的攻击 长得就像 呃 就是你
We have company. Imperial droids.
我们有伴儿了 帝国机器人
Spectre-5, let's get a couple restraining bolts on these two.
鬼魂5号♥ 给这两位搞一对抑制螺栓
Yup. On it.
好 马上就去
Spectre-6, Spectre-3, keep an eye on 'em.
鬼魂6号♥ 鬼魂3号♥ 盯着他们
Right. That'll happen.
好的 保证执行
Excuse me, sir, but this is a terrible mistake.
抱歉 先生 但这恐怕是一个可怕的误会
My partner and I are in service of minister Tua of Lothal--
我和我的同伴为洛塔的图阿部长服务
Kanan. A word?
凯南 谈谈吧
Can it wait? If I don't confirm our rendezvous with Vizago,
能等等吗 要是不能确定和维扎戈的接头地点
We'll have done all this for nothing.
咱们就都白干了
Yeah. About that--
对 说起这个
Maybe this time we don't sell to Vizago, eh?
也许这次我们可以不卖♥♥给维扎戈
Maybe we get those disruptors out of circulation instead.
也许我们可以阻止那些裂解枪流入市场
Least we got 'em out of Imperial circulation.
至少我们让它们脱离了帝国的掌控
When I was translating,
我在翻译的时候
I found out they were shipping those T-7s as prototypes...
我发现他们要把那些T-7运去做样本
So the Empire could mass-produce them on Lothal.
这样帝国就可以在洛塔上大规模生产它们
See, Zeb? Perfect crime.
听到了 泽布 完美的一票
We steal weapons meant for the Empire
我们偷走了帝国预订的武器
and sell them for credits we desperately need to keep this bird flying.
换取维持这艘飞船飞行的必需资金
Oh, hey. If we need credits,
对了 如果我们需要钱
Maybe Vizago will buy those two droids.
或许可以让维扎格买♥♥下那两个机器人
Yeah. Good idea.
没错 好主意
Describe the thieves.
描述那些窃贼的特征
I saw five-- an adult male,
我看见了五个人 一个成年男性
A juvenile male, a juvenile female, an old C1 droid...
一个少年男性 一个少年女性 一台旧式C1机器人
And a Lasat.
还有一个拉桑人
Honestly, agent Kallus,
说实话 卡勒斯特工
I didn't think there were any Lasats left.
我以为拉桑人已经灭绝了
A few, minister.
还是有几个的 部长
Only a few.
寥寥几个
And stay out!
滚出去
You can't do that! It's my cabin too.
你不能这么做 这也是我的舱室
Ezra? Come in here.
埃兹拉 到这边来
Hera, Zeb's booted me from my own--
赫拉 泽布把我赶出了自己的
I know, but maybe you could cut Zeb a little slack today.
我知道 但今天你或许可以稍稍宽容泽布一下
Oh, the way he cuts me slack?
就像他宽容我的方式一样
Do you know what a T-7 disruptor is?
你知不知道T-7裂解枪是什么
What it does to an organic being?
知不知道它会对生命体造成怎样的影响
Uh-- no.
呃 不知道
Well, Zeb knows.
泽布知道
Because it's what the Imperials used on his people...
因为这是帝国♥军♥队对他的族人使用的武器
When they cleared his home world.
他们用这种武器扫荡了他的母星
Very few Lasats survived.
幸存者寥寥无几
And none remain on Lasan.
而且都离开拉桑了
I-- I guess I could cut him a little slack.
我 我想我可以宽容他一下
Good man.
好孩子
So, how's the Jedi training going with Kanan?
那么 凯南对你的绝地训练如何了
Jedi training? Never heard of it.
绝地训练 影子都没呢
We'll see about that.
我们等着瞧吧
Home, sweet home.
家啊 甜蜜的家
Can we discuss this later? That's fine, love.
我们可以晚点再讨论这个吗 可以啊 亲爱的
But we will discuss it.
但我们一定要谈谈
Oh, right. This R2 says its real mission...
对了 这个R2说 它的真正任务
Was to make sure the T-7s never reached the Empire,
是确保这些T-7到不了帝国的手里
And that his master will pay handsomely for their return.
而且他的主人会重赏将他俩送回去的人
I'll think about it.
我考虑考虑
So, we're not selling the droids,
那就是说 我们不把这俩机器人卖♥♥掉
But we're selling the T-7s?
但要我们卖♥♥掉这些T-7吗
We don't even know who Vizago's buyer is.
我们都不知道维扎戈的买♥♥家是谁
We know it's not the Empire,
反正我们知道不是帝国
and I already made a deal with Vizago.
而且我已经与维扎戈达成交易了
So let's get these crates off the boat.
所以我们还是把箱子都搬下去吧
Sir, a distress call to governor Pryce
长官 一个传给普赖斯总督的求救信♥号♥♥
has been rerouted to your attention.
转接到你这里来了
This is C-3PO, human-cyborg relations.
我是C-3PO 人机关系机器人
My counterpart and I were abducted from
我和我的同事在加雷尔的太空港里
the spaceport on Garell by criminals.
被罪犯劫持了
Thieves! Outlaws!
他们是盗贼 是逃犯
Remain calm, my friend. All I need is your location.
冷静点 朋友 我只需要知道你的所在地
Sending our coordinates now.
正在传送坐标
Have no fear. Help is on the way.
别怕 救援已经在路上了
Oh. I can make some beautiful music with these.
我可以用这些来演奏出美妙的音乐
They're not that kind of instruments!
它们不是那种乐器
Ah. You just have to know how to play them.
你只须知道怎么去演奏它们
And how to play those who want to buy them.
以及怎么玩弄那些买♥♥家们
You have to buy them from us first.
你得先从我们这里买♥♥了再说
Finally. Someone on your crew who understands business.
你的船员里终于有个懂得做生意的人了
Let's just get this over with.
让我们赶紧做完这笔生意吧
What is this?
这是什么
You were followed! That's not possible.
你们被跟踪了 这不可能
Tell it to the Empire!
对帝国去说吧
Leave the rest. We're gone!
剩下的不要了 我们走
You haven't paid us.
你还没付钱
Cikatro Vizago doesn't pay for half a shipment.
西卡特罗·维扎戈是不会为一半的货物付钱的
And he doesn't pay for trouble with Imperials.
而且他也不会为帝国的麻烦买♥♥单
My friends, I hope you live to bargain another day.
朋友们 我希望你们能活到下一次交易的时候
And if you don't-- eh.
要是你们不能 呵呵
Shouldn't we be going too?
我们也应该离开吗
We can't let these disruptors fall into Imperial hands.
我们不能让这些裂解枪落入帝国手里
Sabine, destroy the guns.
莎宾 毁掉枪♥支♥
Ha. Now you're speaking my language. I'll go get my gear.
现在你跟我有共同语言了 我去拿装备
R2-D2, stop! What are you doing?
R2-D2 停下来 你在干什么
Joining the crew?
加入他们吗
Of course. Overload the disruptors, and boom!
当然啦 让这些裂解枪过载 然后 轰
Good call, little guy. You can join our crew anytime.
好方法 小家伙 你可以随时加入我们
Well, short my circuits.
让我短路吧
Hera, help Sabine open the crates.
赫拉 帮莎宾把箱盖打开
Zeb, Ezra, line 'em up.
泽布 埃兹拉 把它们排好
Meanwhile, I'll deal with the walkers.
同时 我来对付这些步行机
Advance and fire.
抵近射击
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I knew some form of rescue would arrive.
我就知道某种形式的救援会到来
I told R2, but he thinks so ill of stormtroopers.
我早跟R2说了 但他总觉得冲锋队很不好
Wait! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
等等 别开枪 别开枪
You're here to rescue me!
你们来这里是来救我的
Chopper, ready the ship for takeoff!
切宝 准备让飞船起飞
You! Lasat!
你 拉桑人
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表