剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Ezra. Ezra, you in there?
埃兹拉 埃兹拉 你在吗
Nope.
不在
No Ezras in here.
这儿没埃兹拉
Hey, Kanan.
嗨 凯南
Sorry I'm late. I was with Sabine.
抱歉来迟了 我刚才和莎宾在一起
So, you gonna invite me in?
你要邀请我进来吗
You didn't knock, so what makes you think you need an invite?
你连门都没敲 又为何会觉得你需要邀请
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Then you should knock first.
那你就该先敲门
Not for that. For missing training.
不是因为这个 是因为错过了训练
It's all the same thing.
这没什么区别
The fact that you don't see it--
你没看清事实
Ezra, when we were on that asteroid,
埃兹拉 我们在那颗小行星上时
you made a dangerous connection through the Force.
你与原力建立了危险的联♥系♥
Now I have to know if you... are ready.
我现在必须知道你是否 准备好了
I am ready. Wait. Ready for what?
我准备好了 等等 准备好什么
For a test, a real challenge--
准备好测试 一个真正的挑战
one that could determine if you're meant to be a Jedi... or not.
它能判定你是不是命中注定的绝地
But you said I was a Jedi.
可你说过我是个绝地
Why else would you be training me?
否则你为什么要训练我
I never said you were a Jedi.
我从没说过你是个绝地
I said you had the potential to become one.
我说的是你有潜力成为绝地
But you lack discipline, focus.
但你缺乏自律 不够专注
Come on. You know how I grew up.
得了吧 你知道我是怎么长大的
I'm not used to all these rules.
我不习惯所有这些规则
Kanan, I want to become the Jedi you see in me,
凯南 我想成为你在我身上看到的绝地
the one I don't always see in myself.
而我并不总能在自己身上看到这点
You're lucky I'm not my Master.
算你走运 没让我师♥父♥来教你
She'd never let you get away with--
她绝对不会让你侥幸逃脱
All the things you tried to get away with?
逃脱所有你曾想摆脱的一切
You want a second chance or not?
你还想不想再要一次机会
I mean, if you want to give me one--
我的意思是 如果你想再给我一次
I'm not giving you anything.
我不会给你任何东西
Now go prep the Phantom.
快去准备鬼怪号♥
As you say, Master.
遵命 师♥父♥
Ah, I might regret this.
我可能会后悔的
You have to do this, Kanan.
你必须这么做 凯南
After what happened on the asteroid,
小行星上的事发生后
you have to help him.
你必须帮帮他
I hope I can.
但愿我能行
I know you can.
我知道你行
So, where are we headed for this test?
那么 我们要去哪儿测试
That's what you're gonna tell me.
这得由你来告诉我
When I was your age,
我在你这年纪时
there were around 10,000 Jedi Knights defending the galaxy.
大约有一万名绝地武士在守卫银河系
Now, we are few.
如今 我们寥寥无几
But in those days, we had small outposts,
但那个时候 我们有一些小哨站
temples spread throughout the stars.
圣殿遍及群星
The Empire sought out these temples and destroyed many of them,
帝国查出了这些圣殿 并摧毁了许多
but not all.
但也有幸免
I want you to meditate, let the Force guide you to one of them.
我希望你冥想 让原力指引你找到其中一座
What if I can't find it?
要是我找不到怎么办
That's part of the test.
这是测试的一部分
Trust yourself. Trust the Force.
相信自己 相信原力
So, did you take this test at my age?
你在我这么大时也接受过这测试吗
It was different for me, Ezra.
我的情况不一样 埃兹拉
Everything was different back then.
那时的一切都跟如今迥异
All that remains now is the Force.
唯一不变的只有原力
And only my connection to the Force can lead me to the temple.
只有建立与原力的联♥系♥ 才能引导我找到圣殿
He can be taught.
孺子可教
There's a massive stone-- with a tunnel, I think--
有一块巨大的岩石 和一条隧♥道♥ 我想
and a bright star inside of it.
里面还有一颗明亮的星
And it's right here, on Lothal. You sure?
它就在这里 在洛塔 你确定
I can't give you the coordinates, but I can direct us there.
我不能给出坐标 但我能指出路线
I know I can.
我知道我能行
The stone from my vision.
这就是我在幻象中看到的岩石
Autopilot disengaged.
自动驾驶解除
You already knew.
你早就知道了啊
I checked the holocron back in my cabin.
我在舱室中查看过全息记录仪
And it told you there was a Jedi temple on Lothal?
上面标示洛塔上有座绝地圣殿
The holocron holds extensive star maps,
全息记录仪存有大量星图
but I was as surprised as you that there was a temple here.
但我跟你一样惊讶这里竟然会有圣殿
Course, I couldn't be sure this is where you were meant to be,
当然 我不确定这里是否就是你所指的地方
but it makes sense.
但这倒也合理
This is your home.
这里是你的家
You better figure out how we get inside. And don't take too long.
你最好弄清楚我们要怎么进去 别花太长时间
Remember, the Empire has access to all the old Jedi records.
记住 帝国可以访问所有旧绝地记录
They may know about this temple and have it under surveillance.
他们可能知道这座圣殿的存在 而且还在监视它
Nothing. No sign of an entrance. Not even a crack.
什么都没有 没有入口的痕迹 连条裂缝都没有
But I know this is the place. I feel it.
但我知道就是这里 我感觉得到
Seriously, can't you give me a hint?
说真的 你能给我条暗示吗
Don't look. Listen.
不要看 要听
Use the Force to hear the stone and its story.
用原力倾听岩石 倾听它的历史
The stone. The temple. It--
岩石 圣殿 它
It wants to admit me.
它想接纳我
No. Wait, not me.
不 等等 不是我
Us. Master and Padawan.
是我们 师♥父♥和学徒
Together.
齐心合力
Then together it shall be.
那就应该是要齐心合力
Don't lose focus.
别丢掉专注
We don't want this thing crashing down on us.
这东西掉下来砸到我们可不好
You lost focus.
你没专注
Well, dead guys are distracting.
看到死人可专注不起来
In here, you'll have to face your worst fears and overcome them.
在里面 你要面对最深的恐惧并将之克服
And there's no guarantee of success.
而且没有成功保证
I have plenty of faith. Faith you'll keep me on track.
我信心十足 你肯定能保证我不走偏
I'm not going with you.
我不跟你进去
What? Where are you gonna be?
什么 那你要去哪
Right here, with them--
就呆在这 陪着他们
Masters whose Padawans never returned.
这些是学徒一去不返的师♥父♥们
You're putting your life in my hands?
你要把你的命交到我手上吗
You put your training in mine.
你把你的训练交给了我
Good luck.
祝你好运
Wait. What exactly am I looking for?
等等 我要找的究竟是什么
Nothing and everything.
无所找 也无所不找
That doesn't help. I know.
说了等于没说 我知道
But that's what my Master told me.
但我师♥父♥就是这么告诉我的
Great. Should've brought the holocron.
好极了 应该把全息记录仪带来的
Loth-rat, Loth-cat, Loth-wolf, run.
鼠猫狼 快快跑
Pick a path and all is done.
选一条路把事了
Really? That's how you're choosing?
真的吗 你就是这么选的
What happened to using the Force?
怎么不用原力
What happened to having faith in me?
怎么对我没信心了
Second thoughts, fortunately.
改主意了 幸好
Come on.
跟上
Kanan! Slow down.
凯南 慢点儿
I told you. We might not have much time. The Empire could--
我告诉过你 时间不多 帝国可能
Kanan? Kanan!
凯南 凯南
The Inquisitor.
裁判官
I felt a disturbance in the Force...
我感到原力中有扰动
the moment the Jedi decided to bring you here, Padawan.
在那绝地决定要带你来这里的那一刻 学徒
No.
不
Now, who dies first?
现在 谁先受死
No!
不
I'll die before I let you harm the boy.
我宁死也不会让你伤到那孩子
How reasonable.
真是有理有据
Kanan, no!
凯南 不
Kanan.
凯南
So he called himself "Kanan," did he?
这么说他叫凯南 对吧
Well, it hardly matters now. Your turn.
无关紧要了 轮到你了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表