剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Sabine's jammer is operating on the same frequency as these creatures.
莎宾的干♥扰♥器♥发出了和这些生物一样的频率
It's sending out a--
它发送的是
mating call.
交♥配♥信♥号♥♥
You lovebirds are attracting too much attention.
你们这些发♥情♥的鸟会引起太多的注意
Hope I'm not needed anytime soon.
希望他们不会很快叫我
Maintain comm silence. And whatever you do, hold this lift.
保持通讯静默 无论如何要守住这台升降机
Hey, you! Stop!
嘿 你们 站住
Wow. You're really not messing around tonight.
你今晚一点也没胡来
There's a lot more at stake than you realize.
情况比你想的还要危险
Ever seen this Jedi Master?
见过这名绝地大♥师♥吗
Don't have the clearance.
没得到允许
Shouldn't you be guarding the Jedi's cell? It's on the next level.
你们不是应该守卫绝地的牢房♥吗 那是在下一层
It's on the next level.
是在下一层
You better get moving. We better get moving.
你们最好快去 我们最好快去
When do I learn that?
我什么时候能学这招
Luminara will teach you--
卢米娜拉会教你的
much better than I could.
比我教得好得多
Is it really her? Yes, but... something's wrong.
真是她吗 是她 但 有点不对劲
Master?
大♥师♥
What happened to her?
她怎么了
I don't understand.
我不明白
No? It doesn't seem complicated.
是吗 这看起来不复杂
I am the Inquisitor.
我是裁判官
Welcome.
欢迎
Yes, I'm afraid Master Luminara died with the Republic.
没错 恐怕卢米娜拉大♥师♥已经随共和国一同死去了
But her bones continue to serve the Empire--
但她的骸骨还能继续为帝国效力
luring the last Jedi to their ends.
诱使最后的绝地走向绝路
Spectre-3, come in.
鬼魂3号♥ 请回答
It's a trap!
这是个圈套
There will be no reinforcements.
不会有援军了
Interesting.
有意思
It seems you trained with Jedi Master Depa Billaba.
你好像受过绝地大♥师♥德帕·比拉巴的训练
How-- Who are you?
你怎么 你究竟是谁
The temple records are quite complete.
圣殿里的记录相当完整
In close quarter fighting, Billaba's emphasis was always on form three,
在近距离格斗中 比拉巴总是倾向于第三型
which you favor to a ridiculous degree.
你对此掌握得很蹩脚
Clearly, you were a poor student.
很明显 你是个不成器的学生
Is that really all you've got, my boy?
你就这么点本事吗 小朋友
Well, I've got that.
我还有那玩意
Spectre-5 to Spectre-1. Come in.
鬼魂5号♥呼叫鬼魂1号♥ 请回答
Thought so. They're jamming our signal. They know we're here.
我就知道 他们在干扰我们的信♥号♥♥ 他们知道我们在这
Here in this lift or Here, period!
在这个升降机还是 反正就是在这
They lured us in upstairs at the prison's weak point.
他们在上层 故意把我们引诱到监狱的薄弱点
We're expected to exit the same way,
也料到我们逃跑时会原路返回
so you can bet there will be troopers waiting for us.
所以我敢打赌会有士兵在等我们
We'd never make it out of the lift.
我们肯定走不出这部升降机
So what do we do?
那我们现在怎么办
Well, time for a miracle.
奇迹该出场了
Are you paying attention, boy?
你在听我说吗 小子
The Jedi are dead, but there is another path--
绝地已经覆灭 但还有另一条路可走
the dark side.
黑暗面
Never heard of it.
从没听说过
Have you taught him nothing?
你是不是什么都没教他
Hold your fire!
停止射击
That's one lift off-line.
这部升降机断线了
I've disabled the other two.
我把另外两部也瘫痪了
There are other ways down, but it'll take 'em a while. Let's go.
虽然还有其他路可以下去 但这会拖延他们一会儿 我们走
Do you really think you can save the boy?
你真觉得你能救这个小子
For his sake, surrender.
为了他 投降吧
I'm not making deals with you.
我不会跟你谈条件
Hmm. Then we'll let him make one, shall we?
那就让他来谈吧 怎么样
Your master cannot save you, boy.
你的师♥父♥救不了你 小子
He is unfocused and undisciplined.
他自己就不专注 很散漫
Then we're perfect for each other.
那我们俩正好是绝配
I do so admire your persistence.
我很佩服你的执着
Ready to die?
准备好受死了吗
No!
不
Run!
快跑
Does yours do that? Come on! Let's go!
你的剑也能那样吗 快点 咱们走
Guys! This way!
伙计们 这边
You figured out it was a trap? Yeah.
你发现这是个圈套了 没错
Luminara? Long gone.
卢米娜拉呢 早不在了
Our new exit? Landing platform.
新出口在哪 降落平台
Thought it was impossible to get out that way.
我还以为绝对不可能从那出去
Well, let's hope the Empire thinks so too.
希望帝国也这么想
Secure the facility. Full lockdown.
严守监狱 全面封锁
Well, that's not helpful.
这下可不妙
Can't do this all day!
我可不能整天干这个
Go!
快走
I've got it. I--
我知道怎么开 我
I'm locked out of the system.
我没法进入系统
Ezra?
埃兹拉
Sorry.
抱歉
Ezra.
埃兹拉
Together.
一起来
Seriously? Yes.
真的吗 是
Picture the locking mechanism in your mind.
在脑子里想象那个闭锁机构的样子
Excuse me, but can we train Ezra later?
抱歉 我们能不能等会儿再训练埃兹拉
One last miracle here.
最后一个奇迹了
Spectre-5 to Phantom. We're on the landing deck, ready for pickup.
鬼魂5号♥呼叫鬼怪号♥ 我们在降落平台 等你来接应
On my way, Spectre-5.
马上到 鬼魂5号♥
And I'm bringing the fleet. We have a fleet?
我还带了舰队来 我们有舰队
We do now.
我们现在有了
Does yours do that?
你的剑也能那样吗
Master Luminara? Gone.
卢米娜拉大♥师♥呢 不在了
We'll have to find a way to spread the word.
我们要想办法把话传出去
How's Ezra taking it? Not as bad as I am.
埃兹拉什么反应 没我那么糟
I guess he's stuck with me.
我想他还得跟着我
For now.
暂时
Look, don't bother saying it. I'm letting you off the hook.
尽管说出来吧 我不会让你为难的
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
I know you wanted to dump me on Luminara.
我知道你想把我丢给卢米娜拉
Just 'cause she's gone doesn't mean you're stuck with me.
就算她不在了 也不代表你要留着我
I don't want to dump you.
我没想丢下你
Look, I just wanted you to have the best teacher.
我只想要你有最好的老师
Well, I don't want the best teacher. I want you.
我不想要什么最好的老师 我只想要你
Not that you're not the best. I--
不是说你不是最好的 我
Ezra. I'm not gonna try to teach you anymore.
埃兹拉 我不会再试着教你了
If all I do is try, that means I don't truly believe I can succeed.
如果我只是尝试 那就说明我并不真信自己能成功
So from now on, I will teach you.
所以从现在开始 我会好好教你
Look, I may fail. You may fail.
我可能会失败 你也可能会失败
But there is no try.
但没有尝试
I understand, Master.
我明白了 师♥父♥
Let's see if you do.
让我们看看你是不是真明白了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表