剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
These rebels have ruined Empire Day! They must be punished!
这些叛匪毁了帝国日 他们必须受惩罚
We all want that, Minister,
我们都希望这样 部长
but our priority is still the Rodian.
但我们的首要任务仍是抓捕那个罗迪亚人
That's an Imperial warning declaring this building off-limits.
那是帝国的警告 宣布这栋建筑为禁区
What is this place?
这是什么地方
You were coming here today.
你今天来这里了
This was your home, wasn't it, where you grew up?
这里是你家 对吧 你在这里长大的
I grew up on the streets, alone.
我在街上长大的 独自一人
Then why here? Why now?
那为什么要来这里 为什么要现在来
Had this feeling.
有种感觉
Tseebo. Tseebo, it's me, Ezra Bridger.
齐博 齐博 是我 埃兹拉·布里杰
That's the Rodian the Imperials are hunting. You know him?
这是帝国在追捕的那个罗迪亚人 你认识他
Name's Tseebo. A friend of my parents.
他叫齐博 我父母的一个朋友
But something's wrong. What's that thing on his head?
但有些不对劲 他头上那东西是什么
Empire's been known
我知道
to implant lower level technicians with cybernetic circuits.
帝国会给低级技术员植入控制电路
Personality sacrificed for productivity.
为了生产率而牺牲人格
Tseebo's productivity is 19% higher than average Imperial data worker.
齐博的生产率比普通帝国数据工人高19%
Tseebo went to work for the Imperial information office
帝国带走我父母后
after the Empire took my parents away.
齐博就去帝国情报办公室工作了
Your parents? You... never told us.
你父母 你 从没和我们说过
What's to tell? They've been gone for eight years.
有什么可说的 他们已经消失八年了
I've been on my own since I was seven.
我从七岁就开始独自生活
Seven Imperial--
七个帝国的
What's he saying?
他在说什么
He's detailing Imperial fighter deployments on Lothal.
他在详细说明帝国战斗机在洛塔的部署
That's it. Tseebo has intel the Empire doesn't want getting out.
这就对了 齐博拥有帝国不想泄露出去的情报
Sabine, can you access it?
莎宾 你能读取这情报吗
Uh, think so. I need a few minutes.
呃 我想可以 我需要几分钟
Ezra. You okay?
埃兹拉 你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I told you, sometimes you have to let your guard down.
我告诉过你 有时候你得放下戒备
I said I'm fine.
我说了我没事
Ezra Bridger.
埃兹拉·布里杰
Son of Ephraim and Mira Bridger.
伊弗雷姆·布里杰和米拉·布里杰的儿子
Born 15 years ago today.
生于十五年前的今天
Oh. Empire Day.
帝国日
It's Ezra's birthday.
是埃兹拉的生日
The risk you Bridgers take.
布里杰夫妇你们太冒险了
Tseebo say you must think of your son.
齐博觉得你们要考虑考虑你们的儿子
He's all we think about!
我们想的都是他
We're teaching Ezra to stand up for people in need.
我们在教埃兹拉 要为有需要的人站出来
We're fighting for our son's freedom.
我们在为我们儿子的自♥由♥而战
Tseebo not fight battle. Tseebo know cannot be won.
齐博不打仗 齐博知道赢不了
Neither should Bridgers.
布里杰夫妇也赢不了
You'll want to see this.
你会想看看这个的
What's with the old disk?
这旧碟怎么了
My folks used to do underground broadcasts from here,
我家人以前在这里干地下广播站的工作
speaking out against the Empire.
公开反对帝国
It's probably just one of them.
这大概只是其中之一
What are we looking at?
我们现在看的是什么
It's--
这是
Well, it's everything.
这什么都有
Imperial specs on the new TIEs and new T-8 Disruptors.
帝国关于新型TIE战机和T-8裂解枪的规格说明
Schedules of troop movements, tactics and strategies.
军事行动时间表 战术和战略
Half of it's encrypted,
一半都是加密过的
but it looks like there's a five-year plan for Lothal...
但看起来这是一份洛塔的五年计划
and every other world in the Outer Rim.
还有外环其他每颗星球的计划
No wonder his brain's shorting out.
怪不得他脑子短路了
All that data'd overload anyone.
这些数据会让任何人超负荷的
The secrets in his head must be damaging to the Empire.
他脑子里的秘密对帝国来说肯定是破坏性的
We'll need to smuggle him off Lothal.
我们得把他偷偷带离洛塔
Gotta smuggle him out of town first.
那也得先带他出城
You know the only reason the Imperials haven't caught him yet
你要知道 他到现在还没被帝国抓住的
is because their forces were occupied with Empire Day.
唯一原因就是他们的部队正忙于帝国日
But the day's almost done.
但帝国日快要结束了
Tear open every rathole in the sector.
把这地方搜个底朝天
Find that Rodian.
找到那个罗迪亚人
I miss Zeb.
我想念泽布了
What?
什么
Come on, Tseebo. Move it.
快 齐博 走过来
Shh!
嘘
Commandant Aresko.
阿雷斯科司令
An Imperial troop transport has been reported stolen from the Lower City.
据报有艘帝国运兵艇在下城区失窃
I'm on my way, but do not let it pass.
我正赶来 不要放它过去
Acknowledged. We're ready.
收到 我们严阵以待
Positions!
各就各位
That's far enough, rebel scum.
到此为止了 叛匪渣滓
I have no plans on stopping. That's good to know!
我没打算停下来 很高兴知道这一点
Stop!
停下
Punch it!
加速
Fire!
开火
Stop, I said!
我说停下
I-I said stop!
我 我说停下
This is Agent Kallus, ISB-021, calling the Inquisitor.
我是卡勒斯特工 帝安局-021 呼叫裁判官
The rebels are through the main gate and headed south.
叛匪通过主门 正向南走
Their ship will be waiting.
他们的飞船会在那里等候
Slow them down. We're on our way.
拖住他们 我们正赶来
The Rodian!
罗迪亚人
Get me closer.
靠近点
Remember me?
记得我吗
Spectre-5 to Ghost. We're coming in hot.
鬼魂5号♥呼叫幽灵号♥ 我们火烧眉毛了
Can see that. You got company upstairs.
看见了 你们头顶有伴儿了
Take them down!
击落他们
Shields holding, but I need that transport taken out.
护盾还顶得住 但得干掉那艘运兵艇
Chopper, you got this?
切宝 明白吗
Okay, you're all clear.
好了 全都解决了
Pull over, and we'll...
停车 我们
Belay that. Have to be a scoop job.
别停车 这就接他们上来
Sensors reading multiple TIEs incoming.
传感器显示多架TIE战机在逼近
TIE fighters will begin mass-production on Lothal within the next six weeks.
在接下来六周内 洛塔会开始大规模生产TIE战斗机
You're just full of fun facts.
你这里趣闻还不少
You ready? Yeah. Autopilot's engaged.
准备好了吗 好了 已开启自动驾驶
This thing'll run till it's out of fuel.
这东西会一直跑 直到燃料耗尽
Get in!
进来
Go! Go!
走 走
Kallus to Inquisitor.
卡勒斯呼叫裁判官
The Rodian Tseebo is confirmed aboard the rebel vessel.
已确认罗迪亚人齐博登上了叛匪的飞船
Acknowledged. TIEs, assume attack formation. Fire at will.
收到 TIE战斗机 组成攻击队形 自♥由♥开火
I need my gunners. Shields won't hold long under this barrage.
我需要炮手 在这么密集的火力攻击下护盾顶不了多久
Almost there.
马上到
That came from behind!
攻击来自后面
Is that scrap heap even payin' attention?
那堆垃圾都没注意到吗
I have to man the nose guns. I'm coming with.
我得去操纵艏炮 我跟你去
Ezra? Ezra Bridger.
埃兹拉 埃兹拉·布里杰
It is you!
是你
Yeah, Tseebo. It's me.
对 齐博 是我
But now's not the best time for a reunion.
但现在不是叙旧的最好时机
Ezra Bridger--
埃兹拉·布里杰
What's he saying? He says
他在说什么 他说
He says he knows what happened to your parents.
他说他知道你父母发生了什么
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表