剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Okay.
好吧
Strap in.
系好安全带
Prepping for separation.
准备分离
Once we're out of hyperspace,
一脱离超空间
we'll head towards the asteroid base and lead the Empire there.
我们就飞往小行星基地 把帝国♥军♥引到那儿去
You sure about this?
你确定要这么做
You won't be any more welcome there than the Imperials.
你在那儿不会比帝国的人更受欢迎的
That's what I'm counting on.
我就指望这个呢
Just be safe.
要注意安全
And Ezra? Look out for Kanan.
埃兹拉 照顾好凯南
Somebody has to.
总得有人负责这个
Ready for separation. Copy that, Ghost.
分离准备就绪 收到 幽灵号♥
Five, four...
倒数五秒 四
three, two...
三 二
one.
一
Detach!
脱离
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
That was the easy part.
刚才那是容易的部分
I sense movement in the Force.
我在原力中感知到了移♥动♥
Y-Yes.
是 是的
The tracker indicates the rebel ship has emerged from hyperspace.
追踪器显示叛匪飞船已脱离超空间
Should we At once.
我们是否要 立即执行
Should we go over the plan again?
我们应该再检查一遍计划吧
I never told you what the plan was. Exactly.
我从没告诉你计划是什么 确实
You remember the nasty creatures Hera and Sabine found here?
你还记得赫拉和莎宾在这里发现的猛兽吧
Yeah. Oh, I'd rather forget them, but yes.
记得 我宁愿忘了它们 但我记得
Well, I'm gonna need you to connect with them...
我要你去跟它们建立联♥系♥
like I was trying to teach you before--
就像我之前试图教你的那样
if we're gonna survive this.
如果我们这次想活下来的话
Is now really the best time for a lesson?
现在真的是授课的最佳时机吗
No, but I figure it's learning like you do best--
不 但我认为这是你最擅长的学习方式
by surviving.
在求生中学习
Kanan, I can't. I'm afraid.
凯南 我做不到 我很害怕
I got news for you, kid.
有新消息要告诉你 孩子
Everyone's afraid, but admitting it as you just did...
人人都会害怕 但像你刚才那样承认害怕
makes you braver than most, and it's a step forward.
会让你比大多数人更勇敢 这是一个进步
Yeah, into the jaws of a nightmare.
对 进入噩梦险境的一步
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll get the tracking device off the Phantom.
我要把鬼怪号♥上的追踪装置弄下来
You go make some new friends.
你去交几个新朋友
Here we go.
咱们开始吧
One with the Force. One with the Force.
原力相伴 原力相伴
One with the Force.
原力相伴
I'm one with the Force. One with the Force. One with the Force.
我有原力相伴 原力相伴 原力相伴
You're blocked! Let go.
你被束缚了 放松
I can't!
我做不到
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I'm not afraid of them.
我不是在害怕它们
Then what?
那又是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you do!
不 你知道
I--
我
Ezra! What are you afraid of?
埃兹拉 你在害怕什么
I'm afraid of-- I'm afraid of... knowing.
我害怕 我害怕 知道
I'm afraid of the truth!
我害怕真♥相♥
I'm sorry!
对不起
I'm sorry. I forgive you, Tseebo!
对不起 我原谅你了 齐博
I, too, am sorry.
我 也要说对不起
Forgive me... for everything.
原谅我 所做的一切
Fulcrum to Ghost. Docking complete.
“支点”呼叫幽灵号♥ 对接完毕
Heading to the airlock now.
正前往气闸
Acknowledged, Fulcrum. We're ready and waiting.
收到 “支点” 我们整装待发
I don't suppose Zeb and I could get to meet Fulcrum this time?
我想这次我和泽布又无法见到“支点”
Nope. This time you stay in the cockpit.
没错 这次你们得呆在驾驶舱里
That's what we did last time.
我们上次也是这样
You seem... better.
你看起来 好多了
Tseebo's mind is clearer now.
齐博现在已经清醒多了
But it is difficult.
但这很难
There's so much information inside Tseebo.
齐博脑袋里有太多信息了
Fulcrum's people will help you with that and keep you safe.
“支点”的人会帮你解决的 还能保证你的安全
But will Tseebo see Ezra Bridger again?
但齐博还会再见到埃兹拉·布里杰吗
I hope so. Someday.
我希望如此 总有一天
Is there anything you'd like me to tell him?
有什么想让我代你跟他说的
Oh, Tseebo failed Bridgers.
齐博令布里杰夫妇失望了
Did not watch over their son.
没有照看好他们的儿子
But Tseebo tried to make it right by accessing Imperial files.
但齐博已试图通过访问帝国档案来将功补过
And that intel will be invaluable.
那份情报是无价的
Oh, intel unimportant-- an accident.
情报不重要 只是个意外
Tseebo access file on Ezra Bridger's parents.
齐博访问了埃兹拉·布里杰父母的档案
Tseebo knows Bridgers' fate.
齐博知道布里杰夫妇的命运
Then tell me, Tseebo.
那告诉我吧 齐博
Tell me, and I'll tell Ezra.
告诉我 我会告诉埃兹拉的
They're here, all right.
他们确实就在这儿
The rebel ship is inside.
叛匪飞船就在里面
Keep them contained. I want them alive.
包围他们 我要抓活的
Hold formation.
保持队形
Lights up!
开灯
Steady.
稳住
Sir, they're over... here.
长官 他们就在 这儿
Wait. I sense--
等等 我感觉到
Sir! They're not alone.
长官 他们还有伴儿
Shoot it! Shoot it!
开枪 开枪
This was your plan?
这就是你的计划
To lure us here and allow these creatures to do your work for you?
把我们引到这里然后让这些动物代你们干活
How do you think it's going?
你觉得这个计划进行得如何
Pathetically.
真可怜
Guess if you want something done right--
我猜如果你想把事情做好
Kanan!
凯南
Your meager training is nothing in the face of true power.
你那肤浅的训练在真正的力量面前不值一提
You're not going near him!
你别想靠近他
I believe I am.
我想我可以
In fact, it's time to end both Jedi and Padawan...
事实上 这次该结果你们这对绝地师徒了
for good.
一劳永逸
Your devotion to your master is admirable,
我很敬佩你对你师♥父♥的忠心
but it will not save you.
但这救不了你
Nothing can.
什么都救不了你
Get back!
再来啊
Ah, yes, good. Go on.
好啊 不错 继续
Unleash your anger.
释放你的愤怒
I will teach you what your master could not.
你可以从我这里学到你师♥父♥教不了你的东西
You don't have anything to teach me.
你什么都教不了我的
The darkness is too strong for you, orphan.
黑暗对你来说太强了 孤儿
It is swallowing you up, even now.
它一直在吞噬你 甚至包括现在
No!
不
Your master will die.
你的师♥父♥会死
No!
不
Your friends will die.
你的朋友们会死
And everything you've hoped for will be lost.
你所有的希冀都会破灭
This is the way the story ends.
故事就是这样结束的
No!
不
Ezra? No!
埃兹拉 不
Ezra.
埃兹拉
Kanan?
凯南
What happened? I-- I feel so cold.
发生了什么 我 我觉得好冷
I know. It's okay. We're leaving.
我知道 没事 我们走
My master will not be pleased.
我的主人一定不会高兴
I saved us?
我救了咱们
You did.
你做到了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表