剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Let go. You can't keep me here.
放手 你不能把我留在这里
Take me back to lothal.
送我回洛塔
Calm down. That's exactly what we're doing.
放心 我们正这么做
Wait. Right now?
等等 现在吗
With imperials chasing us?
帝国♥军♥队还追着我们
We lost the TIEs when we jumped,
我们跳跃空间的时候已经甩掉了TIE战机
and the ghost can scramble its signature...
幽灵号♥又可以伪装自己的标识
So they won't recognize us when we return.
所以我们回去的时候 他们不会认出来
Oh. That's pretty cool.
噢 真棒
So just drop me and my blasters outside capital city and--
那就把我和我的爆能枪丢在首都外 然后
They're not your blasters.
那些枪不是你的
And we're not going back to capital city. The job's not done.
我们也不回首都 任务还没完成
Hey, where are they going?
嘿 他们要去哪
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
如果告诉你 我就得杀了你
Oh, and I might just kill you anyway.
噢 也许不管怎样我都会杀你
Grab a crate, pull your weight.
拿一个箱子 别闲着
Lived on lothal my whole life. Never been here.
我在洛塔长大 从来没来过这里
The imperials don't advertise it.
帝国没有宣传过这里
Locals call it Tarkintown.
当地人管这里叫"塔金镇"
Named for grand moff tarkin, governor of the outer rim.
以外环统治者 高级星区总督塔金命名
He kicked these folks off their farms when the empire wanted their land.
帝国征地的时候 他把人♥民♥从农场里赶走
Anybody tried to fight back got arrested-- for treason.
反抗的人都被捕了 罪名是叛国
Any problems procuring these lovely ladies?
拿货过程中有没有碰上什么困难
Nothing we couldn't handle, vizago.
没什么事是我们办不到的 维扎戈
Your intel was accurate-- this time.
你的情报还挺准的 这次
We got the goods and took a bite out of the empire.
我们拿到货了 又在帝国身上狠狠咬上一口
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
Business is all that matters.
生意才是最重要的
But I love that you don't know that.
但我庆幸你们不懂这些
Keep going.
还有呢
I could.
可以啊
Or I could stop and trade the rest of the bounty
或者说我也可以不给 用剩下的赏金交换
for another bit of intel you've been begging after.
另一个你们想得到的情报
The wookiees? The wookiees.
伍基人吗 就是伍基人
Who wants free grub?
谁想要免费的食物
Yes. Yes. Much appreciated.
好啊 好啊 非常感谢
Please, please. Thank you.
我要 我也要 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
真的太谢谢你了
I-- I didn't do anything.
我 我什么都没做啊
Okay.
好吧
Weird.
真奇怪
Might be worth something.
这可能值点钱
Careful. You'll cut your arm off.
小心点儿 你会把手臂砍断的
Look, I know you're not gonna believe me,
听着 我知道你可能不信我
But it's like this thing wanted me to take it.
但是 好像是这东西想让我去拿起它
You're right. I don't believe you.
你说对了 我不相信你
Now hand me the lightsaber.
现在把光剑交给我
Lightsaber? Isn't that the weapon of the Jedi?
光剑 这不是绝地的武器吗
Give it to me and get out.
把它给我 然后出去
Now we'll see.
现在 我们等着瞧吧
Not too good at following directions, are you?
不太擅长服从指挥 对吧
Not so much. You?
是啊 你呢
Never been my specialty.
服从从来就不是我的专长
Who are you people? I mean, you're not thieves exactly.
你们究竟是什么人 我是说 准确讲你们又不是贼
We're not exactly anything.
我们很难分类
We're a crew, a team,
我们是一个组合 一支队伍
in some ways a family.
某种程度上来说 是家人
What happened to your real family?
你真正的家人怎么了
The empire. What happened to yours?
被帝国所害 你的家人呢
Kanan wants us in the common room.
凯南要我们到公共休息室去
If he tries anything, sound the alarm.
他要是有什么企图 就拉起警报
Or shoot him.
或者开枪
Just watch him.
看紧他就好了
Sabine. My name's sabine.
莎宾 我的名字是莎宾
We have a new mission.
我们有新任务了
Vizago acquired the flight plan for an imperial transport ship
维扎戈获取了一艘帝国运输舰的航行路线
full of wookiee prisoners.
上面全是伍基人囚犯
Most of these wookiees were soldiers for the old republic.
船上的伍基人♥大♥都是旧共和国的士兵
I owe those hairy beasts. They saved some of my people.
我欠了这些长毛怪人情 他们救过我的一些同胞
Mine too.
我的也是
If we're going to save them, we've got a tight window.
如果我们要救他们 就得加快脚步了
They've been taken to an unknown slave labor camp.
他们被带到了一个未知的奴隶劳动营
If we don't intercept this ship, we'll never find them.
要是我们不拦截这艘飞船 恐怕就再也找不到他们了
Now, I have a plan--
现在 我有一个计划
But--
但
I ordered chopper to keep watch.
我叫切宝看好他的
Can we please get rid of him?
我们可以干掉这小子吗
No. We can't. The kid knows too much.
不 不行 这孩子知道得太多了
We don't have time to take him home anyway. We need to move now.
怎么说 我们都没时间带他回家了 我们现在就得出发
I'll keep an eye on him.
我会看着他的
You know, this whole mission thing is nuts.
知道么 这整个任务就是个难啃的骨头
I'm not against sticking it to the empire,
我不反对继续跟帝国对着干
But there's no way I'd stick my neck out this far.
但让我冒这么大的险 没门
Who does that? We do.
谁会那么做啊 我们
Imperial transport 651, this is starbird coming inbound.
呼叫帝国运输舰651 这是星鸟号♥ 准备登船
State your business.
说明你的来意
Bounty. We captured an additional wookiee prisoner...
送人 我们又抓住了一名伍基囚犯
And have transfer orders to place him with you.
我们收到转移命令 把他送来你们这里
We have no such orders.
我们没收到这样的命令
That's fine. We already got paid... by governor tarkin.
没事啊 反正我们已经收过钱了 塔金总督给的
If you don't want the oversize monong, I'll jettison here,
要是你不想要这头超大型莫南兽 我就在这里扔下他
Let you explain to your superiors why the empire has one less slave.
跟你的长官解释帝国少了个囚犯的原因吧
Permission to dock. Bay 1.
允许停泊 一号♥港
That thing's not a wookiee.
这家伙不是伍基人啊
Haven't you ever seen a rare hairless wookiee before?
你以前没见过不长毛的伍基人吗
Oh, forget it.
唉 算了吧
Told you they wouldn't buy it.
早跟你说过他们不会买♥♥账的了
You didn't exactly give 'em a chance to buy it.
准确来说 你根本就没机会让他买♥♥账
There's just something about the feel of their helmets on my fists.
只是拳头想体验一下打在他们头盔上感觉
Okay. You know the plan. Move out.
好了 你们知道计划 行动
No troopers. Security's soft.
没有士兵 安保很松
Spectre-1, come in.
鬼魂1号♥ 回话
Spectre-4? Spectre-5?
鬼魂4号♥ 鬼魂5号♥
Ah, comm's down.
通讯中断了
No, not down. Jammed.
不 不是中断 是被♥干♥扰了
Something's coming.
有东西在靠近
That's an imperial star destroyer.
那是艘帝国歼星舰
This whole thing was a setup.
这整件事就是一个陷阱
It's beginning to look that way.
的确看上去越来越像了
Prepare to board.
准备登舰
You need to board the transport and warn them.
你得登上那艘运输舰警告他们
What? Why don't you do it?
什么 你为什么不自己去
I need to be ready to take off, or none of us stands a chance.
我得待命随时准备起飞 否则我们都没有离开的机会
No. No way.
不 绝对不可能
Why would I risk my life for a bunch of strangers?
我为什么要冒着生命危险去帮助一群陌生人
Because Kanan risked his for you.
因为凯南冒着生命危险帮助了你
If all you do is fight for your own life,
如果你所做的一切都是为了自己
then your life is worth nothing.
那你的生命就毫无价值
They need you, Ezra. They need you right now.
他们需要你 埃兹拉 他们迫切地需要你
Listen. Our crew boarded that transport to selflessly rescue imperial prisoners.
听着 我们的队员不顾自我安危登上运输舰 营救帝国囚犯
They have no idea they walked into a trap, no idea what's coming.
他们不知晓自己已经走入陷阱 更不知道将面临些什么
You need to go warn them, Ezra.
你得去警告他们 埃兹拉
No, it's too late for them, Hera.
不 已经太迟了 赫拉
We should run now, while You don't mean that.
我们应该逃跑 趁着 你不是这么想的
I do. I swear I do.
是的 我就是这么想的
Which is why I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我会这么做
I can.
我相信
Welcome aboard, agent kallus.
欢迎登舰 卡勒斯特工
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表