剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
You worry too much.
你想得太多了
Hey, mine doesn't do that.
我的可干不了这个
Nope. I might not be able to sword fight yet, but I can shoot.
当然不能 可能我现在还不会剑术 但我会射击
Kid, you continue to impress.
小子 你又给我留下了深刻的印象
Nice shot, Lando!
打得漂亮 兰多
Yeah, just not as much as Lando.
对 可还赶不上兰多
Zeb. The pig! Scare it!
泽布 那头猪 吓它一下
What? How?
啥 怎么整
Just be you.
展现本色就行
Hey, pig!
嘿 小猪
You're welcome!
不用谢
New terms: I get Calrissian, and this one lives.
新条件 交出卡瑞辛 我就放了这家伙
I get Calrissian, and you all can go free.
只要交出卡瑞辛 你们都可以轻松活命
You got it. Deal.
没问题 成交
It's tempting, but the answer's still no.
这很诱人 但回答依然是不
My terms: You and your men leave now, and we let you live.
我的条件 你和你的人马上离开 我们放你一条生路
Start walking.
走吧
I like everything that just happened except that you let Azmorigan live.
刚才发生的一切我都喜欢 除了你放走阿兹莫里根这一点
That'll be a problem for me later.
这以后会给我带来麻烦
I think you have a problem now.
我觉得你现在就有麻烦
You don't have the credits you owe us, do you?
你并没有钱付给我们 对吧
In fact, you never did.
事实上 你从来没给过
But I will once my baby's worked her magic.
但是一旦我的小宝贝施展她的魔法 我就有钱了
You mean, if she finds what you're looking for...
你是说 如果她能找到你想要的东西
and you've mined and smuggled it off-world?
那些你开采出来然后走私到外面的矿物
I can give you back your droid.
我可以把机器人还给你们
That won't satisfy your debt to me.
这还不足以偿还你欠我的债
Not after what you pulled.
尤其是在你耍了那些手段之后
Then how about we settle that debt with a little game of sabacc?
那么我们用一局萨巴克来清算债务如何
Then you'll just have to owe me one.
那你欠我一次
Don't worry, my small metal friend. We shall meet again.
别焦急 我的铁皮小伙伴 我们会再见面的
Oh, come on. I saved your circuits.
别这样 我可救了你一命呢
Isn't that apology enough?
这个作为道歉还不够吗
So that's it? We just walk away without the creds?
这就算完了 我们不拿钱就走了
Well, we got Chopper back.
好吧 我们带回了切宝
I'm looking for a positive here.
我想要的可更多
There are a lot of things we couldn't accomplish without him.
好多事离了他可不成
You should appreciate that more.
你该更赞赏这个结果一些
I always appreciated you, Sabine.
我一直很赞赏你 莎宾
Yes, Ezra, I know.
是的 埃兹拉 我知道
Course, we still need food and fuel.
当然 我们还是需要食物和燃料
Oh, hey, Chopper stole Lando's fuel!
切宝偷来了兰多的燃料
You mean he was playing Lando the whole time?
你是说他从头到尾都在耍兰多
Good job, Chopper.
干得好 切宝
Anyone that fools Lando is okay with me.
我喜欢任何能戏耍兰多的人
Of course I knew they took the fuel.
我当然知道他们偷走了我的燃料
That's why I didn't pay them.
这也是我没有付钱的原因
A gambler never shows his cards.
赌徒从不会亮出他的牌
Till we meet again!
下次见面再说吧
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表