剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
The rebels are headed for the brig,
叛匪正前往牢房♥
Where quite the surprise awaits.
那里有惊喜等着他们
No guards on the door.
没有守卫守门
Just set the detonator so we can get the wookiees out of here.
快点装上雷♥管♥ 把伍基人全救出来
At least things seem to be going smoother than our last op.
至少这次任务似乎比上次顺利得多
It's a trap! We gotta get out of here. It's a trap!
这是个陷阱 我们得快点离开 这是个陷阱
The kid's blowing another op.
这小子又来坏事了
It's not an op. It's a trap.
这不是任务 是个陷阱
Hera sent me to warn you.
赫拉让我来警告你们
Run!
快跑
We need to warn sabine and chopper, but they've jammed the comm.
我们得警告莎宾和切宝 但讯号♥被♥干♥扰了
They'll follow the plan. It'll be fine.
他们会按计划行事 不会有事的
Yeah, 'cause the plan's gone just great so far.
是啊 计划进行得还真是顺利啊
Chopper, stop grumbling and work that gravity generator.
切宝 别嘟哝了 快调好重力发生器
Don't stop!
不要停
I've got the backup ready.
备用系统准备完毕
Push off... Now! Now.
启动 就现在 好
What the--
搞什么
Artificial gravity is down for two minutes.
人工重力失效两分钟
You doing okay, kid?
你还好吗 小子
You kidding? Oh!
别开玩笑了
Five, four-- get ready--
五 四 准备好
Two, one, now.
二 一 就现在
Now!
好了
Where are the wookiees? No wookiees.
伍基人在哪 根本没有伍基人
Sabine, man the nose gun.
莎宾 操纵船艏炮
Chop, tell Hera to take off.
切宝 告诉赫拉准备起飞
Uh... Right!
呃 好吧
Let go!
放开我
Kid, get out of the way!
小子 别挡着
I'm trying!
我也不想啊
Sorry, kid!
对不起 小子
You did good.
你做得很好
There. Airlock shut.
搞定 气闸关闭
We're out of here!
我们出来了
Chop, jam their tractor beam!
切宝 干扰他们的牵引波束
Attention, rebel ship. Surrender or be destroyed.
注意 叛匪船 要么投降 要么死
This is your first and last warning.
这是首次警告也是最后通牒
Blow it out your exhaust vent.
说给你的排气孔听吧
Literally.
说真的
Sabine.
莎宾
Ah, I can't see it from here. How'd it look?
啊 我这里看不见 爆♥炸♥场面怎么样
Gorgeous, sabine. As always.
华丽极了 莎宾 一如既往
The whole thing was a setup.
这整件事就是个陷阱
You think vizago was in on it?
你觉得维扎戈参与了密谋
He'd sell his mother to jawas for a couple credits.
为了钱他都能把他妈卖♥♥给贾瓦人
But we're a source of income for him.
但我们是他收入的来源
Even odds he didn't know.
也有可能他并不知情
The kid did all right.
那小子做得很好
He did okay.
他的确做得还行
Where is he?
他人呢
I, uh, thought he was with you.
我 呃 以为他和你在一起
Zeb, what did you do to him?
泽布 你对他做了什么
I didn't do anything to him.
我才没有对他做什么
But that I.S.B. Agent grabbed him.
但那个帝安局特工抓住了他
what? The kid got grabbed, okay?
什么 那小子被抓了 懂吗
Garazeb orrelios!
加拉泽布·奥雷利奥斯
Oh, come on! We were dumping him after the mission anyway.
噢 得了吧 反正我们完成任务以后也要丢下他的
This saves us fuel.
还帮我们省了燃料
They'll go easy on him. He's just a kid.
他们不会把他怎么样的 他还只是个孩子
I am agent Kallus of the Imperial Security Bureau.
我是帝国安♥全♥局♥的特工卡勒斯
And you are? Jabba the Hutt.
你是 赫特人贾巴
Look, I just met those guys today. I don't know anything.
听着 我今天头一回见到那帮家伙 我什么都不知道
You're not here for what you know, "Jabba."
你被关在这里不是你因为你知道什么 "贾巴"
You're here to be used as bait upon our return to lothal.
你被关在这 是作为我们重返洛塔的一个诱饵
Bait? You seriously think--
诱饵 你真觉得
Wow. You're about as bright as a binary droid.
你的脑子跟机器语机器人一样直
They're not gonna come for me. People don't do that.
他们不会来救我的 没人会这么做
Search him. Then secure him here.
搜他的身 然后看住他
Hey, get off me!
离我远点
Let go!
放开
"You need to go warn them, Ezra."
"你得去警告他们 埃兹拉"
What was I thinking?
我在想些什么
And of course, the only thing I manage to hold on to...
当然啦 现在我唯一留着的东西
Is this worthless piece of--
就是这个没用的
This is master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
我是绝地大♥师♥欧比-万·克诺比
I regret to report that both our Jedi Order and the Republic have fallen,
我悲痛地通告 绝地武士团和共和国都已陨落
With the dark shadow of the Empire rising to take their place.
帝国的暗影已逐渐取而代之
This message is a warning and a reminder for any surviving Jedi
这条信息是对幸存绝地的警告和提示
Trust in the Force.
要相信原力
No. No, no. No way!
不 不 不 门都没有
You cannot be serious! It's our fault he was there.
你不是当真的 是我们让他深陷牢笼
Come on, Hera! We just met this kid.
别闹了 赫拉 我们才刚认识那个孩子
We're not going back for him!
我们不会为了他回去
They'll be waiting for us. We can't save him.
他们一定在那等着我们 我们救不了他
What? What did he say?
什么 他说什么
He voted with me. That's two against two.
他站在我这边 这就是二比二了
Kanan, you have the deciding vote.
凯南 你来一锤定音
And you bucketheads are gonna be sorry when my uncle, the emperor,
你们这些水桶脑袋就要麻烦了 一旦我叔叔 皇帝陛下
Finds out you're keeping me here against my will.
发现你们违背我的意志 把我关在这里
I guarantee he'll make a personal--
我保证他会把你们
Example--
比如说
Bye, guys.
再见 伙计们
The delay was insignificant.
稍微耽搁一点也没事
The transport ship agent Kallus diverted will dock on Kessel within two hours.
卡勒斯特工调度的运输舰将于两小时内在科舍尔着陆
The wookiees will be off-loaded to work spice mine K-77.
伍基人将被下放到K-77香料矿工作
This is stormtrooper LS-005 reporting to agent Kallus.
冲锋队员LS-005向卡勒斯特工报告
Kallus here. Sir, ththe prisoner's gone.
我是卡勒斯 长官 那个 那个囚犯逃走了
What? I knew the boy would act as bait,
什么 我知道那个男孩会是个诱饵
but I never dreamed the rebels would be foolish enough to attack a destroyer.
但我从没想过叛匪会蠢到来攻击一艘歼星舰
How did they get aboard? Sir, the rebels didn't free him.
他们怎么登舰的 长官 不是叛匪救的他
He, uh Agent Kallus.
他 呃 卡勒斯特工
There's a security breach in the lower hangar.
下层机库发生安全入侵
I don't know how,
我不知道是怎么做到的
but the rebel ship approached without alerting our sensors.
但叛匪的飞船在没有触发我方传感器的情况下接近了本舰
They came back!
他们回来了
I don't believe it.
我真不能相信
Order all stormtroopers to converge on the lower hangar.
命令全体冲锋队员在下层机库集♥合♥
I'll meet them there.
我在那里和他们会合
This is trooper LS-123 reporting intruders in the upper hangar.
冲锋队员LS-123报告 上层机库有入侵者
Sir, I believe the lower hangar is a diversion.
长官 我相信下层机库那里只是一次佯攻
Maybe, maybe not.
可能是 也可能不是
Squads five through eight divert to upper hangar.
第5至第8小队转往上层机库
The rest converge as ordered.
其他部队按指令行事
Well, every little bit helps.
好吧 聊胜于无
Find Ezra. I'll be ready.
找到埃兹拉 我随时待命
Hold this bay till we get back.
在我们回来前守住船坞
And this time, try not to leave until everyone's back aboard.
这一次 确保所有人都回船后再撤
That was not my fault!
那不是我的错
Well, that's debatable.
是吗 那可不一定
First you ditch me, then you hit me?
上一次你丢下了我 这次你又打我
How was I supposed to know it was you?
我怎么知道那是你呢
You were wearing a bucket!
你戴着水桶啊
Spectre-1 to Ghost, we're leaving.
鬼魂1号♥呼叫幽灵号♥ 我们要离开了
Oh, no. This time you board first!
不 这次是该你先上船了
Ghost, raise the ramp.
幽灵号♥ 升起舷梯
Aim for shield generator and engines.
瞄准护盾发生器和引擎
Do not let them--
别让他们
Take cover!
寻找掩体
Turn on the shield!
快打开护盾
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表