剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Right. Like I'd let a droid tell me how to play sabacc.
好吧 好像我得让一个机器人教我怎么打萨巴克一样
I'm in.
我跟
Hey, it doesn't have to be a big job, Jho.
不一定要什么大买♥♥卖♥♥ 乔
Just something to put fuel in the Ghost
只是给幽灵号♥赚燃料费
and food in our bellies.
顺便填一下我们的肚子
Sorry, Kanan. Got nothing.
抱歉 凯南 没活干
But the stranger playing with Zeb over there...
但是那边和泽布玩牌的外地人
said he was looking to hire a ship and crew.
说他想雇一艘飞船 还有船员
Go talk to him.
去和他谈谈吧
Guess it's down to you and me.
我想接下来就你和我玩了
Except-- it seems I'm all outta creds.
除了 我筹码好像用完了
So, I'll bet my droid.
所以 我押上我的机器人
Whoa. You can't bet Chopper. He's--
不 你不能用切宝下注 他是
See?
瞧见没
I can't lose. And you know we need the credits.
我不可能输 而且我们需要筹码 你懂的
Right.
没错
Do it.
下注吧
So, do we have a bet?
那么 我们赌吗
We do.
赌
Sabacc!
萨巴克
I win.
我赢啦
Not so fast.
别急
It appears I have an Idiot's Array.
看样子我的牌是个愚者组合
Which makes you, well--
这样你就
And what does that make you?
你是什么人
Name's Calrissian. Lando Calrissian.
我叫卡瑞辛 兰多·卡瑞辛
Now please, introduce me to my new droid.
现在 请向我的新机器人介绍一下我吧
Hi. I can explain. Explain what?
你们好 我可以解释 解释什么
Hera, Sabine, Ezra.
赫拉 莎宾 埃兹拉
This is Lando Calrissian.
这位是是兰多·卡瑞辛
He needs a fast ship to move some cargo
他需要一艘快船运批货
past the Imperial blockade of Lothal.
通过洛塔的帝国封锁
Yes. For some reason, this planet has an unusually large Imperial presence.
对 出于某些原因 这颗行星的帝国驻兵异常庞大
But are you sure you can get this vessel past the blockade,
但是你确定这艘船能通过封锁吗
Captain... Hera, is it?
船长 赫拉 可以吗
It is. And the Ghost can mask both its signal and signature.
可以 幽灵号♥可以篡改自己的信♥号♥♥和特征
We'll get you past the blockade.
我们能带你通过封锁
What's the cargo? I was told "No questions asked."
是些什么货物 我被告知“不准提问题”
That's fine. It just costs more.
没事 只是价会高一点
Kanan and I already settled on a price.
我已经和凯南谈好价了
But I assume he requires your approval.
我想他经过了你的同意
He doesn't. Excellent.
他没有 很好
When the job's done, you'll be paid handsomely,
工作完成时 你们能得到一笔大价钱
and, as agreed, I'll return your droid.
而且 依照约定 我也会返还你们的机器人
Return our... droid?
返还我们的 机器人
Uh, yeah. Funny story.
是的 这是个有趣的故事
You see, Lando and I were playing sabacc,
那个 我和兰多在打萨巴克
and I kinda... bet Chopper.
然后我貌似 用切宝下注了
Garazeb Orrelios, Chopper wasn't yours to bet!
加拉泽布·奥雷利奥斯 切宝不是你的赌注
Kanan said it was okay.
凯南说过没问题
And you should know better! Chopper is a member of this crew!
你应该更清楚 切宝是我们这个团队的一员
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We should go.
够了 够了 我们该出发了
I need to pick up my cargo,
我要去接货
and I don't want to keep my supplier waiting.
我不想让我的供应商久等
Besides, if all goes well,
除此之外 如果一切顺利
there won't be anything for you good people to argue about.
你们这些大善人也没有争吵的必要了
Oh, you're quite the pilot.
你的飞船驾驶得很好
That's the smoothest takeoff I've had in years.
这是我近些年来坐的最顺的一次起飞
And you're quite the smooth-talking smuggler.
你也是个挺会说话的走私者
"Smuggler"? Such a small word.
“走私者” 这字眼真小
I'm more of a... galactic entrepreneur.
我更算是一个 银河企业家
That means businessperson.
也就是商人的意思
I know what it means.
我知道
Chopper, I need you to fix the signature modulator
切宝 我想让你去修正一下特征调制器
so we can get past the blockade.
以便我们顺利通过封锁
Chopper's right. He's no longer a part of the crew.
切宝说得对 他已经不再是这个团队的一员了
He doesn't have to do what you tell him anymore.
他没必要再按你说的做
I can see you have some things to work out.
我感觉你们两个有些事要解决
I wonder, my new friend,
我很好奇 我的新朋友
if you'd be kind enough to give me a tour of this fine ship.
你能带我好好逛一逛这艘美丽的飞船吗
Why, thank you, Chopper.
怎么 谢谢你 切宝
Can't believe the little bolt bucket's
不敢相信那个小螺栓桶
actually waiting on that guy.
真的在等那家伙
I can't believe you lost Chopper.
不敢相信你把切宝给输了
Good thing I wasn't there. You'd have bet me.
幸好我不在那里 否则你就要拿我下注了
Mmm, nah. You wouldn't have covered the pot.
不会的 你抵不了赌注
Besides, I think Calrissian cheated.
除此之外 我认为卡瑞辛出了老千
You're just a sore loser. Lando seems nice enough.
你还真是输不起 他看上去人不错
I'm telling you, I don't like that guy.
我是认真的 我不喜欢那个家伙
Sabine. I understand this is your work.
莎宾 我知道这是你的大作
Reminds me of Janyor's protest paintings on Bith.
它让我想起了比思上詹约的示♥威♥画作
Janyor of Bith is a major influence.
比思的詹约的确对我的画产生了主要影响
Well, your work is even more stunning in its simplicity.
你的作品更胜在它的简单朴素
Hey, I told you your stuff was good months ago.
喂 几个月前我就告诉过你 你画得很好
Yeah, but you didn't know why.
是的 但你讲不出原因
Oh, milady, that's hardly fair.
女士 这不公平
He's just a child with no experience of the galaxy.
他只是个孩子 在银河没什么阅历
I, um-- I don't suppose
我 我认为
you'd like to see my more impressionistic pieces?
你不会想看我的其它印象派作品吧
I happen to be an impressionistic connoisseur.
在下碰巧是一位印象派鉴赏家
That means I know what it means.
我的意思是 我知道你什么意思
Hey, what does that mean? A lot less than he thinks.
他说的什么意思 反正非他所想
I don't like that guy.
我也不喜欢那家伙
Merchant-One, this is Calrissian.
商人一号♥ 我是卡瑞辛
Requesting permission to dock.
请求停靠许可
You have the goods?
货带来了吗
Always.
一如既往
Ah, then permission granted.
批准停靠许可
Now, whatever I say, just play along.
现在 不管我说什么 顺着我说的做
Wait. What does that mean?
等等 什么意思
I hope you have a backup plan in case something goes wrong.
但愿你有个备用计划 以防万一事情出了岔子
No fear, Captain.
别怕 船长
If a comet hits, this ship has escape pods.
要是遭遇彗星撞击 这艘飞船有逃生舱
That's not exactly the kind of "wrong" I had in mind.
我想的“岔子”不是这种
Good to see you again, Azmorigan.
很高兴又见面了 阿兹莫里根
I have what you ordered.
我有你要的东西
What do you have to offer in return?
那你用什么来换呢
Her name is Hera.
她叫赫拉
What?
什么
You can't do this!
你不能这么做
Trust me. Hera!
相信我 赫拉
A deal's a deal, Kanan.
凯南 一诺千金
Well, her attire is, uh, preposterous,
她的打扮有些 呃 怪里怪气
but the trade is, uh, mmm-- is acceptable.
不过这个交易还是 还是可接受的
Thank you, Lord Calrissian,
谢谢你 卡瑞辛大人
for delivering me to my new master.
感谢您把我送到了新主人身边
I must find a way to repay you.
我一定会想办法报答您的
Please don't let it concern you.
不用放在心上
Enough prattle.
别磨叽了
Eh, you disturb my supper.
你们打断了我的晚餐
Uh, take your cargo and go.
快点拿了货走人
As always, Azmorigan, a pleasure doing business with you.
阿兹莫里根 跟你做生意总是那么愉快
Where's Hera?
赫拉去哪里了
Tell her about Hera, Lando.
告诉她赫拉怎么了 兰多
Hera is following the plan,
赫拉只是照计划行事
which is what we should be doing if we want to get her back.
如果我们想要她回来的话 我们也该这么做
Where's Hera? What plan is she following?
赫拉呢 她照着什么计划行事
I told her to take an escape pod. You never told her that.
我告诉她使用逃生舱 你没那么说
I did, actually. Weren't you paying attention?
实际上 我说了 你没注意吗
Besides, Hera strikes me as very capable.
另外 赫拉给我的印象是非常干练
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表