剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Faith that there is a long-term plan that's bigger than you or me,
对一个长远计划的信念 这个计划超越你我
bigger than Lothal, bigger than the entire Outer Rim.
超越洛塔 超越整个外环
Have faith in that and in us.
要对这个计划和我们抱有信念
We-- Kanan-- He knows what he's doing.
我们 凯南 他知道他正在做什么
Hera.
赫拉
Look.
看
There were more crates, but someone's dragged them away.
这里本来还有些货箱 但有人把它们拖走了
Maybe he's still here. Who?
可能他还在这儿 谁
Fulcrum? No.
“支点” 不会
Well, who else knows about this place? Not sure.
还有谁知道这个地方呢 不确定
This base was abandoned years ago, after the Clone Wars.
克隆人战争后 这个基地已被废弃多年
Besides, why drag them? Why not use the anti-grav?
另外 为什么要拖呢 为什么不用反重力
Whoa. Sunrise comes along fast in these parts.
这儿的太阳出来得可真快
Let's see what else comes along.
我们去看看还会出来什么东西
Whoever did this must have been pretty eager to get what was inside.
这么干的人一定非常渴望得到里面的东西
Too eager to just flip the latch and open them?
既然这么渴望 为什么不轻击门闩打开箱门
Who would--
谁会
We're not dealing with a who. More like a what.
我们不是在面对“谁” 更像在面对“什么”
That's comforting.
这真令人安心
You don't happen to know why this base was abandoned?
你不会碰巧知道这个基地被废弃的原因吧
I'm starting to have my suspicions.
我开始有点怀疑了
Sabine, run!
莎宾 快跑
Whatever those creatures are, they can't take the sun.
不管这些生物是什么 它们不能照阳光
Good, but do you see the size of that asteroid?
很好 可你看到那颗小行星的大小了吗
That's going to block out the sun for a long time.
它会挡住阳光很长一段时间
How long? I don't know.
有多长 我不知道
Long enough for us to become lunch.
长到足够我们变成它们的午餐
Luckily we weren't planning on staying.
幸好我们没打算久留
All right. Let's get to work.
好了 我们去干活吧
Last one.
最后一箱
Good. Let's go.
很好 咱们走吧
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
We had nearly a full tank when we landed. Now we're out of fuel?
咱们刚着陆时还有几乎满满一箱 现在竟然没燃料了
Hera's not here to save you now.
现在赫拉可不在这儿护着你了
That's it!
到此为止
Spectre-2 to Spectre-4. Come in.
鬼魂2号♥呼叫鬼魂4号♥ 请回话
Spectre-2 to Spectre-4. Come in!
鬼魂2号♥呼叫鬼魂4号♥ 快回话
Go ahead, Spectre-2.
请讲 鬼魂2号♥
You did run a full diagnostic on the Phantom, correct?
你们确实对鬼怪号♥运行了全面的诊断程序 是吧
Of course. And you checked the results?
当然 那你们看结果了吗
Um, Spectre-2, there might be a small problem with the fuel line.
呃 鬼魂2号♥ 燃料管线可能有点小问题
Small problem? Uh, guys, we have a situation.
小问题 伙计们 我们遇上麻烦了
This is your fault, you and Chopper!
这是你们的错 你和切宝
You were the one running the diagnostic. You should have checked.
运行诊断程序的人是你 你应该检查结果的
I'll check you-- into the wall.
我会在墙里 检查你
We have to tell Kanan. But don't tell him it's our fault.
我们得告诉凯南 但不能告诉他是我们的错
Okay.
好
Kanan. Kanan.
凯南 凯南
Hera and Sabine are in danger.
赫拉和莎宾有危险
Wow. How could you tell? Could you sense it?
你怎么知道的 你能感知到吗
No. I could hear you two yelling outside the door.
不 我听见你们在门外嚷嚷了
We're on our way. Ghost out.
我们来了 幽灵号♥完毕
No way they get here before that asteroid blocks the sun and--
他们不可能在那颗小行星挡住太阳前赶到 而且
I guess we could hole up in the Phantom?
我想我们可以躲进鬼怪号♥
Judging by the torn-up shuttle in there,
从那些被扯开的飞船来看
locking ourselves in the Phantom won't protect us.
锁在鬼怪号♥里并不会保护我们
Could get grim.
可能更凶险
Well, I'll take grim right now.
我要化险为夷
Thought I recognized these markings.
我果然没认错这些标志
Allow me to introduce you to one of my oldest and most explosive friends--
请允许我向你介绍我认识最久 性子最烈的朋友之一
rhydonium.
赖登素
It's good to have friends. So what's your plan?
有朋友真好 那你的计划是什么
Since we don't know how many of those creatures are in there,
既然我们不知道这里有多少那种生物
we can set up groups of canisters and create explosions
我们可以成群安置这些燃料罐制♥造♥爆♥炸♥
that take them out a wave at a time.
来一次清掉一波
How will you get the creatures close enough
你准备怎么让它们进入赖登素
to the rhydonium to be effective?
的杀伤范围
We're gonna need bait. Where do we get that?
我们得下点饵 去哪找呢
We don't get it. We are it.
不用去找 我们就是饵
Wave one. Move.
第一波 行动
Wow. A lot of 'em.
好大一群
Steady now. Follow the plan.
镇定点 按计划来
Fall back! Wave two.
撤退 第二波
Wait for 'em.
等它们过来
Now!
开火
It worked. We just might survive this.
成功了 我们也许能活下来
Wait. You doubted your own plan? Never.
等等 你怀疑自己的计划 从没
Good, 'cause I sure did.
很好 因为我的确怀疑过
Come on. They're closing in.
快走吧 它们越来越近了
Wave three.
第三波
Wave four. Incoming!
第四波 来了
Oh. Did I mention there are a lot of 'em?
我说过它们有很大一群吗
Sounds familiar.
好像说过
Light it up.
点火
Coming in from both sides.
从两侧一起来了
What about wave five?
第五波怎么办
We didn't have a plan for wave five.
我们没准备对付第五波的计划
Afraid of that. The Phantom?
我想也是 幽灵号♥
Not inside. Go up top.
别进去 到顶上去
They just keep coming!
它们源源不绝
Tell me something I don't know.
跟我说点我不知道的
We're going to die. That's no secret.
我们要死了 这也不是秘密
The light's not hurting them. Then we better move.
灯光不会伤害它们 那我们还是快走吧
Sabine! I got your back.
莎宾 我掩护你
These guys aren't so tough.
这些家伙没什么难对付的
Kid, come on!
小子 快起来
Nice moves out there, champ.
在下面干得不错 冠军
Chopper! Close her up!
切宝 把门关上
No hitchhikers!
别想搭便车
Kanan, we're all aboard.
凯南 我们都上船了
Something's wrong. She's not responding.
出问题了 飞船没反应
Rerouting auxiliary power to the hull.
重新输送辅助动力到船壳
Didn't know the Ghost could do that.
从不知道幽灵号♥还能做这种事
There's a lot you don't know about my ship.
我的船上你不知道的还多着呢
Chopper, reroute coolant to the engine.
切宝 重新输送冷却剂到引擎
Thanks for saving me back there.
谢谢你在下面救了我
Don't read too much into it, kid.
别想太多 小子
Engaging magnetic lock.
启动磁力锁
Look, Hera, I'm sorry about not checking the diagnostic.
赫拉 我为没有检查诊断结果感到抱歉
We're all sorry. Right, Chopper?
我们都很抱歉 对吧 切宝
Anyway, we'll fix the Phantom. Don't even worry about it.
反正我们会修好鬼怪号♥ 你一点也不用担心
Now, why would I worry?
现在 为什么我会担心呢
Mmm. Maybe because the last time they "fixed" it,
大概是因为上次他们“修好”它时
we nearly wound up as lunch?
我们差点成了午餐吧
Oh, right. That's why.
对 这就是原因
Sabine, I know you have questions,
莎宾 我知道你有疑问
questions I can't answer right now.
而这些疑问我现在无法回答
But know that I trust you.
但我知道我信任你
I just trusted you with my life down there.
刚才在下面时 我是用我的生命信任你
I know. I know you do.
我知道 我知道你信任我
Good. We are making a difference, Sabine.
很好 我们正在改变现状 莎宾
And I promise, we won't always be fighting this battle alone.
我保证 我们不会一直这样孤军奋战
Do you think you can trust me?
你觉得你能信任我吗
I think I can try.
我想我会试试的
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表