剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I doubt that.
未必
In fact, I think your activities got the Empire's attention...
说真的 我觉得你们的小动作不仅引起了帝国的注意
and have made things more difficult for me.
还让我的生意变得更困难了
Get out of here. You're bad luck.
滚远点 你们这群倒霉蛋
Ever wonder why the Empire was so interested in Kanan,
你可曾想过帝国为何对凯南如此感兴趣
why they'd send an Inquisitor to Lothal?
为什么他们把一名裁判官送到洛塔
Ezra, don't.
埃兹拉 别
No, please do.
不 请继续说
Because Kanan is a Jedi.
因为凯南是个绝地
Kanan?
凯南吗
A Jedi? You're funny, kid.
绝地 小子 你真幽默
That scoundrel couldn't be a Jedi any more than you could.
这混♥蛋♥比你更不可能是个绝地
You?
你
You are a Jedi?
难道你是绝地
And so is Kanan.
凯南也是
So what does this mean for Vizago?
所以这对维扎戈来说意味着什么
It means you help me, and you'll have a Jedi owing you a favor.
意味着如果你帮我 绝地会欠你一个人情
Whatever I ask?
任何要求都可以吗
Within reason. No deal.
在合理范围内 不行
Okay, okay, okay. Whatever you ask.
好吧 好吧 好吧 任何请求都可以
All right, come with me, boy.
那好吧 孩子 跟我来
Alone.
就你自己
So start talkin'. First, the deal.
说吧 首先 我们的交易
Hey! What's the matter with you?
嘿 你究竟是什么回事
I bow, you bow, then we have deal. Oh, right.
我鞠躬 你鞠躬 然后达成交易 好吧
Yes, okay.
好的
Okay, okay, whatever. You're overdoing it.
好了 好了 无所谓了 你做得太夸张了
Eh, look, since you blew up the Empire's comm tower--
自从你们炸毁了那个帝国通讯塔
That wasn't us.
不是我们
Well, you probably know they have no long-range communications,
你可能知道他们没有了远程通讯
so they've started using these.
所以他们开始用这个
Droid couriers.
机器人信使
They take data from the city up to their communications ship in orbit.
他们把数据从城市运输到他们在轨道上的通讯船
What kind of data?
什么样的数据
Everything. You name it--
所有数据 你能想到的
personnel, weapons, deployments, prisoners.
人员 武器 部署 囚犯
Kanan? Possibly, but I can't guarantee that.
凯南 很可能 但我不能打包票
That's pretty typical for you.
真是你的风格
Hey, a deal is a deal.
交易就是交易
A deal is a deal. So what do you need?
交易就是交易 所以说你要什么
Today, nothing.
今天 啥都不要
Tomorrow, who knows?
明天 谁知道呢
I'll let you know when I want to collect.
我有需要的时候会让你知道的
It's okay, guys. I have a lead.
办好了 伙伴们 我有线索了
For what you just bargained,
对于你刚才付出的代价
you better have something more than just a lead.
你最好不只换来一条线索
Hera, I know you're mad, but--
赫拉 我知道你很生气 但
Mad? Try furious.
生气 怎么不说愤怒
You just put all our lives in jeopardy.
你把我们所有人的生命置于危险中
I give you a direct order, and you disobeyed me.
我给你直接下令 你却违背了
Well, it paid off. I know how to find out where Kanan is.
这值得 我知道在哪可以找到凯南了
Maybe. Maybe?
可能 可能
All that for "maybe"?
做了这么多只是“可能”吗
Hera, none of us want to give up on Kanan.
赫拉 我们都不想放弃救凯南
And you think I do?
你以为我想吗
No, I don't. That's why I took this risk.
不 没有 所以我才来冒着个险
Okay. What did you learn?
好吧 你知道了什么
I have a plan, and it involves Chopper.
我有个计划 切宝也要参加
I'm betting that's the shuttle
我打赌这艘就是
the Empire's using to get the courier droid to their comm ship.
帝国用来运送信使机器人前往通讯船的穿梭机
Our only chance is to intercept the droid before it boards the shuttle.
我们唯一的机会就是在机器人登机前阻截它
The only way to be sure is to grab the Imperial droid...
唯一确定的方法就是抓走帝国机器人
and send Chopper in its place.
然后让切宝取而代之
Come on, Chop. I'll give you a paint job.
快 切宝 我给你化妆易容
The Empire won't know the difference.
帝国看不出来差别的
For Kanan.
为了凯南
The Jedi is no good to me dead.
把绝地弄死就对我没用了
His resistance is impressive.
他的抵抗力真是强
Yes. He does possess the will of a Jedi of old.
没错 他的确拥有旧时绝地的意志
Is it possible...
会不会是
he does not know of any other rebels to speak of?
他根本不知道别的叛军
Perhaps.
有可能
I recommend we transfer him from Lothal to another location.
我提议把他从洛塔转移到别处
One that never fails to extract a confession.
一个刑讯逼供从来没有失败过的地方
Behind you! Ha, I'm not gonna fall for
你后面 我才不会掉进
I know you can do this, Chopper.
我知道你能做到的 切宝
There's the courier. Where's his escort?
这就是那个信使 他的护卫呢
Not our problem. We're running late as it is.
不关我们的事 我们看样子要迟到了
BN-749 to pilot. Courier is aboard.
BN-749呼叫飞行员 信使登机了
Shuttle Lagos requesting permission to dock.
拉各斯号♥穿梭机请求对接
Lagos, you are clear to proceed.
拉各斯号♥ 同意继续驶进
Calm down, little guy. We're not gonna hurt you.
冷静点 小家伙 我们不会伤害你的
Do you have a lock on Chopper's beacon?
你有没有锁定切宝的信标
Looks like he's aboard the cruiser.
他似乎已经登上巡洋舰了
Come on, Chop, find Kanan.
加油吧 切宝 找到凯南
You're late, 26♥4♥. Plug in.
你迟到了 26♥4♥号♥ 接入
Where's the data? I'm not seeing it on my monitor.
数据在哪里 显示器上怎么没看到数据
Hold it. You're not authorized to copy communication logs.
停下 你没被授权复♥制♥通讯数据
What's the problem here? This droid is malfunctioning, sir.
发生了什么事 这机器人出了故障 长官
There's the signal.
信♥号♥♥灯亮了
He must have found something.
他一定是发现什么了
Positions, everyone! We're going in.
各就就位 我们要出发了
What about this guy? Take him with you.
这家伙怎么办 你带着他
Why me? Because you're intimidating.
为啥是我 因为你很吓人
Can't argue with that.
这倒也是
Come on, you.
快走 你
Mmm, looks like an older model.
看着像旧型号♥
You better check its encryption codes.
你最好查查它的加密代码
We're under attack!
我们遭到攻击
Gonna make another pass. Chopper better hurry.
准备下一轮攻击 切宝最好快点
Zeb, I need some help!
泽布 我需要支援
Keep their cannons busy!
分散敌人火炮的火力
I'm the one who needs some help.
我这里才需要支援
Hey, I'm starting to like you much better than our regular droid.
我开始觉得你比我们的机器人可爱多了
I see him. Give me cover, Ezra.
我看见他了 掩护我 埃兹拉
Okay, Chopper, hit it!
好了 切宝 开始
That was amazing, Chopper!
不可思议 切宝
Not bad, not bad.
还不错 还不错
He was actually a big help around here while you were off spying.
你去当间谍的时候 他其实帮了不少忙
I say we keep him.
照我说留下他吧
I should've seen that coming.
我早该料到这一点
I'm proud of you. You stepped up and took the lead.
我为你自豪 你站出来 起了带头作用
Kanan has taught you well.
凯南把你教得真好
So have you.
你也是
I think we found something.
我想我们有线索了
Kanan is on Governor Tarkin's Destroyer, the Sovereign.
凯南在塔金总督的歼星舰上 无上号♥
It's still here above Lothal, but it's scheduled to leave soon.
它仍然在洛塔上空 但日程表显示它很快就要离开了
Where to? The Mustafar system?
去哪里 穆斯塔法星系么
I've never heard of it. Hera?
我从来没听说过 赫拉你呢
I've only heard that name once.
这个名字我只听过一次
From Kanan.
从凯南口中
He said Mustafar is where Jedi go to die.
他说穆斯塔法是绝地的坟场
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表