Your father wasn't killed by the enemy.
- 他就是敌人 - 不可能
- He was the enemy. - No.
他是你们的朋友
He was a friend.
他就是一个令人恶心的废物
He was a loathsome piece of shit.
根本没把你老妈和你当回事
Treated you and your mother like dirt.
兄弟 家庭…在他眼里
Cared more about the junk than he did about his friends...
还不如嗑药
his family.
是不是听着熟悉?
Sound familiar?
- 我不是那样的 - 不是?
- I'm not that. - No?
那你♥他♥妈♥是什么样的?
Then what the hell are you?
毒你戒不掉
You can't stay clean.
孩子你又不管
You abandon your kid.
- 莫比- 是我杀了你老爹
- Moby. - I killed your old man.
因为他是个混♥蛋♥
I killed him 'cause he was a rat.
卑鄙无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
A weak junkie rat.
- 我不是混♥蛋♥ - 瞧瞧你自己
- I'm not a rat. - Look at you.
去海尔那里十分钟 你就原形毕露了
Ten minutes with Hale, you turn inside out.
撒丫子就跑
You run away.
你根本就不关心你的孩子!
You don't give a shit about your kid!
对不起 克雷
I'm sorry, Clay.
再有下次 莫比可能会溺死在浴缸里
Next time maybe Moby drowns in that bathtub.
或者你把店里听到的所有秘密
Or maybe you tell Hale and the feds...
都告诉海尔和条子了
all those secrets you been hearing at Teller-Morrow.
我受不了了 克雷
I can't deal with it anymore, Clay.
我看也是
My point.
妈的 我靠
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
我跟我爸一样
I'm my old man.
我就是洛厄尔
I'm Lowell.
天啊
Oh, God.
真的对不起 克雷
I'm sorry, Clay.
我知道你一直试着帮我 你帮助莫比
I know that you tried to help me. You help Moby.
脱离了我这摊烂泥
You save him from me.
动手吧 拜托了
Do it, please.
请帮我照顾我儿子
You help my little boy.
差不多了 菜鸟 最后一战
This is it, prospect, your final fight.
- 感觉如何? - 很好
- How you feeling? - I'm good, man.
那傻♥逼♥好像快不行了
This asshole looks half dead.
对啊 快成半残了 干得漂亮
Well, he's had a tougher climb. It's a beautiful thing.
干得漂亮 你简直就像个小冠军
It is a beautiful thing. You're looking like a champ.
大家都赌你赢 除了我们
Everybody's betting on you, except for us.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你想让我输掉?
You want me to lose?
靠 别啊 我绝对打得过他 我绝对能赢
Shit. No, come on, man. I can beat this guy. I can win this whole thing.
你赢了 我们挣一万五
If you win this, we get 15 grand.
你输了 我们挣15万 所以你得输
You lose, we walk home with 10 times that much. So you lose.
为了大家 基普 认个输吧
You're gonna take a dive, Kippy, for the club.
搞定他 装装样子
Go get him. Sort of.
去吧 孩子!
Come on, son!
加油! 好好收拾他!
Come on! Get 'em in there!
怎么不去看比赛?
Why aren't you at the fight?
今儿挣够了
I've had my share for the day.
好吧
Yeah.
腿好些了?
Your leg okay?
嗯
Yeah.
- 医生呢? - 我不知道
- Where's the doctor? - I don't know.
你受伤了还去哪呢 贾克斯?
Where you going with that, Jax?
不去哪
Nowhere.
我不相信 我看见你们两个在一起
I don't believe that. I've seen the two of you together.
看到你在她身边的样子
See how you act around her.
- 你对她还是念念不忘 - 知道么?
- She's still got ties in you. - You know what?
你怎么想我一点都不在乎
I don't give a shit what you think.
我做什么 塔拉做什么 都跟你无关
What I do, what Tara does- it's not your business.
清理尿渍 收拾破床 麻烦是我惹的吗?
Cleaning up piss and broken cribs, that's my business?
没人要你这么做
No one asked you to take this on.
屋子 孩子 都不是你的担子 是我的
This house, this kid. It's not your burden. It's mine.
妈的
Shit.
洛厄尔的烂事儿搞定了?
You deal with that Lowell problem?
给安妮塔打电♥话♥ 让她这阵子负责照顾莫比
Call Anita. Tell her she's gonna be watching Moby for a while.
好的
All right.
再来一局 让他输掉
Give it one more round, and then he falls.
我知道 你…
I understand you, uh...
拒绝了鲍比的要求
declined Bobby's request for some comfort.
嗯 是的
Yeah. I did.
我不再那么做了
I'm not about that anymore.
如果我找你呢
If I was to ask for some comfort...
你会像以前那么做不?
would you be about that?
不会 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
而且你女人可能会废了我们俩
But your old lady would turn us both into chum.
说的有道理
Yeah, that's a good point.
嗯 如果菜鸟成为正式会员
If, uh, Half-Sack patches in-
我只是说如果
which is a big "if" -
你跟着他 我是不会介意的
it's all right with me if you stick around.
前提是 他想让你做他女朋友
That is, if he wants you as his old lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 靠 惨了!
Oh, shit. Shit!
菜鸟 别!
Half-Sack, don't!
他在干嘛?
What's he doing?
他发什么疯? 他这是干什么?
What's he doing? What the hell's he doing?
他是要搞定对方
Gonna K.O. this guy.
靠 我要杀了他 杀了他
Shit, I'll kill him. I'll kill him.
别 别 我的错
No, no, no. My bad. My bad.
把他弄出去 省得还要再收尸
Get him out of there before we got to bury another Mexican.
走了!
Come on!
嘿 嘿 冷静点! 放松 小木偶
Hey, hey, hey! Chill! Relax, you muppet.
喔!
Whoo!
克雷 真心对不起 我没控制住 我…
Clay, I'm really sorry. You know, I just lost it. I don't-
你欠帮里三万五
You owe the club 35K.
- 真的? - 嘿
- Really? - Hey.
至少有马子了 是吧?
At least you got the girl, huh?
走吧 再慢一步小心我强了你们俩
Come on. Get out of here before I rape both of you.
- 喂 - 我就是说说 表示一下友好
- Tig. Hey. - It's just an expression. Term of endearment.
周五之前要凑够剩下的十一万五
We're gonna need the hundred and 15 by Friday.
- 这周有的忙了 - 必须的
- Gonna be a busy week. - You said it.
他修得一手好车
He's a good mechanic.
- 天啊 你还好么? - 嗯
- Jesus. Are you okay? - Yeah.
海尔都跟我说了
Hale told me what happened.
科恩走了 我亲眼看他离开的
Kohn's gone. I watched him leave town.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了?
What is it?
你离开芝加哥 就是怕这个家伙伤害你
You left Chicago 'cause you were afraid this guy was gonna hurt you.
原因之一吧
One of the reasons.
那你回来 是不是因为心里有谱
Did you come back here 'cause you knew
知道我会收拾他…
I'd hurt this guy...
- 做警♥察♥不会做的事? - 当然不是
- do what the cops wouldn't do? - God, no.
我不知道他会跟来
I had no idea he would follow me.
我甚至不知道你还在这儿
I- I didn't know you'd even still be here.
贾克斯 这不像你
That doesn't sound like you, Jax.
倒像是你♥妈♥的♥语气
It sounds like your mother.
嗯 你现在安全了
Well, you're safe now.
怎么样 亲爱的?
How'd it go, baby?
他人呢?
Where is he?
在帮会戒毒
Sam Crow rehab.
你怎么跟贾克斯说的?
What'd you tell Jax?
有关那些尸体
About the bodies.
部分真♥相♥
Some of the truth.
洛厄尔呢?
And Lowell?
更多一些
A little more.
剩下的还是埋着吧
The rest stays buried.
嗯
Yeah.
长埋黄土
And rest in peace.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表