Found six of these in his garage.
我觉得他们是用桶来运枪进来的
I'm guessing this is how they're getting their guns into the country.
- 爱尔兰的登格洛么? - 没错
- Dungloe, Ireland? - Mm-hmm.
I.R.A的领地
True I.R.A. Territory.
爱尔兰非法分子
Outlaw Irish.
副警长 这里边的料可是很足
This could be huge, Deputy.
如果混乱之子在通过恐怖组织
If the Sons of Anarchy are running guns...
贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
through a known terrorist organization...
那你们这儿的小摩托车俱乐部
well, then that puts your little motorcycle club...
可是要上联邦调查的排行榜了
on at least a half a dozen federal watch lists.
我的乳♥头♥现在可是非同一般的硬啊
My nipples are unbelievably hard right now.
我要联♥系♥国土安♥全♥部♥和财政部
I'm gonna pull in Homeland Security, Treasury.
这样也许我们就能把这个犯罪团伙彻底消灭了
We might just shut this Harley mafia down for good.
我会再和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
你和科恩探员说了这件事么?
Did you brief Agent Kohn on this?
这个啊 我给芝加哥分局打了电♥话♥
Oh, you know, I called Chicago...
但是科恩的上级似乎认为他在俄勒冈度假呢
and, uh, Kohn's supervisor seems to think he's on vacation in Oregon.
如果他和萨门克罗
Let me know if he stirs
挑起了什么事端 你要通知我
anything up with SAMCRO.
还有 这件事一定要保密
And keep this inside your khakis.
还有 克雷·莫罗可以走了
Oh. Clay Morrow is free to go.
海尔说你不想保释
Hale says you don't want bail posted.
没错
That's right.
只是想自己静一静
Just need a little me time.
呃 我今晚留在帮会
Well, uh, I'll stay at the clubhouse.
我不想你一个人在这儿
I don't want you in here.
我不管你想怎么样
I don't give a shit what you want.
也对
Right.
我不能改变过去
I can't take back what happened.
本不应该发生这样的事的
It should never have gone down like this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我再也不会了
Won't happen again.
我保证
I promise.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
你要留下来 我要陪你
You're staying. So am I.
我到更年期了 克雷
I'm going through menopause, Clay.
你知道这意味着什么么?
You know what that means?
意味着情况要变了
Means things are changing.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道不变的是什么么?
You know what doesn't change?
是我对你的爱
The love I got for you.
回家吧
Go home.
明早来接我就好
Just pick me up in the morning.
基普 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry, Kip.
如果我让大家有了麻烦 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry if I got people in trouble.
你不能搭上一个俱乐部主席之后
Can't let a club president have a time with you...
又重新出现 你知道么
and then you show up a week later. You know?
尤其是他的老婆还在场呢
Especially with his old lady on the lot.
我知道
I know.
但我不是为了克雷来的
But I'm not here for Clay.
你有打算起诉伽玛么?
Do you have any thoughts about pressing charges against Gemma?
不会的 我不会这样做的
Never. I'm not going to.
如果有人问起 你一点也不知道
Anybody asks, you don't know anything...
在印第安山发生了什么
about what went down in Indian Hills.
什么都没发生
Nothing.
我知道该怎么做
I know the way it works.
那就好
Good.
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么要上那辆货车啊?
Why the hell did you get in that cargo truck?
你知道的
You know why.
不不 老天 那…
No. No. Jesus. That-
这不可能行得通的 你懂么? 不 你看
That can't work. You understand? No, look. Look.
好吧 你看 这不可能的 懂么
Okay, look. That can't work, okay?
在那一切发生过之后更不可能了
Not after what went down.
再陪我跳一次舞
Just give me one more dance.
- 我们可以从头开始的 - 我觉得不行
- We can take it from there. - I don't think that's a good idea.
不行的
No?
不行 因为 你 你知道的
No. Because you-You know-
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
欢迎回家 老兄
Welcome back, bro.
- 欢迎回家 - 看看谁回来了
- Welcome home. - Look who's here.
现在呢 探员把俱乐部翻个底朝天
Well, feds trashed the clubhouse...
但一无所获
but the search turned up nothin'.
- 我们把枪运出去了 - 哦 你说什么
- We got the guns out. - Oh, wait a minute.
杰克小子把枪都运出去了
Jackie Boy got all the guns out.
很好
Good.
A.T.F毛也没找到
A.T.F.'s got shit.
他们计划泡汤了
It's all smoke.
是啊 他们对油桶起了疑
Yeah, they were onto the oil barrels.
是啊 我们把枪运进来的时候
Yeah, well, we'll just have to find a smarter way...
放聪明点 就完事了
to get the guns in is all.
等我们的仓库建好的时候
By the time the warehouse is rebuilt...
我们就离A.T.F.远远的啦
we'll be a distant memory for the A.T. And F.
老妈回来了么?
Mom home?
她不肯让我把她保出来
She wouldn't let me post bail.
该死
Shit.
- 这回你是把她惹毛了 - 是啊
- She is pissed! - Yeah.
这回她真是很生气啊
That she is.
我们正在和迈内克的人协商
Well, we're handling Meineke and his crew.
派尼约了他们明天见 我们会收拾干净的
Piney set up a meet for tomorrow. We're gonna clean this up.
你知道么? 我很累了
You know what? I'm tired.
我的头好疼
And my head hurts.
就你来处理吧
And you'll handle it.
今晚我就
I'm just gonna...
睡在这儿吧
crash here tonight.
那就明天再说吧
Talk in the daylight.
明天再说
In the daylight.
我们不是白♥痴♥
We're not idiots.
没有人跟着我们
We weren't followed.
怎么闻起来这么臭啊
It smells like shit.
说来话长
Long story.
都在这儿了 三打
They're all here. Three dozen.
打开一包验验货 你可以自己来
Cut open a bag. You can check for yourself, if you like.
- 谢谢 - 恩
- Thanks. - Yeah.
对于发生的一切我很抱歉
Sorry about how this went down.
我本来想告诉你 可拉塞尔不让我说
I wanted to tell you, but Russ thought it best not to.
拉塞尔 他从来都想得很深啊
Well, that Russ- He always was a big thinker.
他是个好孩子 只是太容易激动了
He's a good kid. Just a little excitable.
有心搞革命的
Believes in the cause.
这就是你的退休计划?
And this is your retirement plan?
躲着过一辈子?
Hiding out in some bunker?
有人在这里陪你么?
You got anybody up there with you?
家人 女人们 孩子呢?
Family, women, kids?
都没有 弗兰克和拉塞尔的儿子们
Nah. Frank and Russ's boys-
在风头过去之前 他们会低调一点
They're gonna lie low till the heat dies down.
- 有人会在墨西哥等我们的 - 墨西哥?
- Got some people waiting for us in Mexico. - Mexico?
你要在阿卡普尔科发起这场革命么 啊?
You're gonna be running this revolution from Acapulco, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
来
Come on.
你 呃
You, uh...
要照顾好自己 朋友
take care of yourself, friend.
其实 恩
Well, there, uh...
他们已经没有清白了
ain't no innocents with them.
# 你不会继续么 #
# Won't you ride on #
# 天使 #
# Angel #
# 继续下去 #
# Ride on #
# 太快乐 #
# So high #
# 你需要继续 继续下去 #
# You got to ride on Ride on #
# 你这个天使 #
# You angel #
# 你一定要继续 #
# You got to ride on #
# 继续走下去 #
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表