我下班后你来接吗?
Are you gonna pick me up after work?
来 只要能来
Yeah, if I can.
再见
Bye.
我的许可证是最新的
My permits are up-to-date.
演员们都有艾滋检查证明
Actors all have their H.I.V. Card.
我的小买♥♥卖♥♥跟ATF有什么关系?
What's my shit got to do with A.T.F.?
呵 凭什么卖♥♥淫就能爽翻天呢 哈?
Well, why should vice get all the fun, huh?
啊 伟哥 春♥药♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Ah. Viagra, poppers, blow.
- 用来交易的? - 扯你妈蛋!
- Tools of the trade? - This is bullshit!
别 实际上这算你个人的 说不定是用来卖♥♥的
No, actually, it's possession. Maybe even intent to distribute.
关了这儿
Shut it down.
有个给塞西尔·B·丹米夫的包裹.
That's a wrap for Cecil B. DeMilf.
- 唐娜什么时候收拾? - 今早
- When's Donna getting packing? - This morning.
奥克兰那事以后你没怎么跟我说话
You haven't said much to me since Oakland.
我想可能没什么好说的吧
I don't got much to say, I guess.
你是对的 我还没准备好
You were right. I wasn't ready.
都过去了 兄弟
It's done, bro.
经过这么多事 你还好吧?
You doing all right with all that?
我只是有点不太适应理清事后情绪 你懂的?
I'm just a bit out of practice dealing with that shit, you know?
是
Yeah.
你知道 我们是为了更大目标做的 伙计
You know, it's about something bigger, man.
帮派 家庭
Club, family.
那让你好过点?
That got you past it?
是
Yeah.
嘿! 我还得掌管整个部门运行呢!
Hey! I'm trying to run a department here!
没办公室我怎么工作?
Mind telling me how I'm gonna do that without an office?
你知道这个?
You knew about this?
没人知道 我喜欢来个大惊喜
No one knew. I love a good surprise.
这他妈算什么?
What the hell is going on?
我想借用你办公室几周时间 你在就太挤了
I'm borrowing your house for a couple weeks. Gonna be a little tight.
那你来干什么?
And what's your business here?
你说呢 长官? 哈?
What do you think, Chief? Huh?
我敢打赌你早就跟克雷 莫罗打电♥话♥了吧
I bet you've already made a call to Clay Morrow.
你跟混乱之子的私人以及工作上的
Your personal and professional relationship...
交情已经被好好记录了下来
with the Sons of Anarchy has been well documented.
- 这样啊? - 是的
- Is that so? - Yeah.
把昂瑟长官送出去
Escort Chief Unser out.
他增加了我调查工作的安全风险
He poses a security risk to my investigation.
- 是 长官 - 你这个瘦不拉几的臭婊♥子♥
- Yes, ma'am. - You scrawny, uptight bitch.
对我还有本郡事务 你懂个屁
You don't know shit about me or this town.
你干吗不去郊外歇歇?
Why don't you take a little down town way?
打打高尔夫 钓钓鱼 睡睡觉
Play golf, go fishing, get aroud kimo
你懂的 放松
You know, relax.
走吧
Let's go.
你没必要羞辱他
You didn't have to humiliate the guy.
帅哥 是你发起的本次行动
You're the one who got this ball rolling, sparky.
难道你是说来玩玩而已?
You want to play in my backyard or the cow pastures?
- 我想扳倒萨门克罗 - 好样的
- I want to stop Sam Crow. - Good.
那我们抓紧吧
Then let's catch up.
我们知道混乱之子从爱尔兰登格洛那儿弄到枪
We know that the Sons are getting their guns
用油桶转运
in oil barrels from Dungloe, Ireland.
那是IRA的地盘
That's I.R.A. Territory.
真正的IRA地盘
True I.R.A. Territory.
这些家伙可不从不买♥♥停火协议的帐
These guys did not buy into the peace accord.
他们靠卖♥♥枪来维持战争
The guns are how they keep their pro-Irish agenda on fire.
迈克尔·麦基维 爱尔兰大革命家
Michael McKeevy. Big Irish player.
两周前被发现让人打死了
He was found beaten to death two weeks ago.
就在皮尔道56号♥ 奥克兰船坞
Pier 56, Oakland Shipyard.
- 你觉得是克雷做的? - 不
- You think this was Clay? - No, I don't.
我觉得是这个人
I think it was this guy.
布瑞纳·赫夫纳 奥克兰港务长
Brenan Hefner, Oakland Port Commissioner.
超腐♥败♥ 我想可能有个交易出了岔子
Very dirty. I think that a deal went south
赫夫纳杀了麦基维
and Hefner killed McKeevy.
谁杀了赫夫纳?
Who killed Hefner?
萨门克罗
Sam Crow.
麦基维是一个朋友 而赫夫纳是个阻碍
McKeevy was a friend. Hefner was an obstacle.
他在一场袭击中被枪杀
He was found gunned down in the projects.
奥克兰警局会提供我最新的情报
Oakland D.A.'s gonna keep me informed.
这份情报 还有上周的谋杀案
This intel, the murders we had here last week,
都指向混乱之子
this all points to the Sons.
是 但都只查到些狗屎
Yes. And I've got shit to convict.
这些都是旁证
It's all circumstantial evidence.
因此我准备用RICO法案
That is why I am going to use RICO.
RICO法案: 作用是利用帮派成员的个人犯罪历史追究整个帮派的责任
我们要证明混乱之子
We need to prove that the Sons of Anarchy
是一个现行的犯罪组织
is an ongoing criminal enterprise.
那鲁安·德莱尼在这里面有什么用?
And how does Luann Delaney play into this?
我们得证明不法活动在过去十年一直持续
We have to show that there's been illegal activity over the past 10 years.
所以我们要用监禁鲁安作为筹码
So we use Luann's incarceration as a bargaining chip
迫她丈夫奥图·德莱尼
with her husband Otto Delaney.
我们去翻旧账 然后用来算新帐
We dig up the dirt in the past. And then we go after the present.
这些家伙不会背叛帮派的
These guys will never rat.
亲爱的 你真没抓住重点
You're really missing the theme here, honey.
非法帮派
Outlaw clubs
并不让他们的女人处于暗处
do not keep their women in the dark.
他们很聪明 他们利用她们
They're smart. They use them.
我们得抓住那些奉献最大 最输不起的女人
We go after the ones who have the most to lose.
工作
Job
家庭 自♥由♥
family, freedom.
她不是和他们一起的 塔拉不算
She's not one of'em. Tara's not one of them.
过去四天我们一直在监视帮派
Well, we've had surveillance on the club for the last four days.
呃 塔拉每天都在那里过夜
And, uh, Tara has spent every night there.
科恩是对的 他把她直接送入了特勒的怀抱
Kohn was right. He pushed her straight into Teller's arms.
怎么了 副警长?
What's the matter, Deputy?
你对塔拉小姐小有意思?
You got a little stiffy for Miss Tara?
塔拉 她
Tara, she
不 她只是个老朋友
No, she's just an old friend.
我该把这些放哪儿?
Where should I put these?
- 放我办公室 - 谢谢 比尔
- Put those in my office. - Thanks, Bill.
我真是搞不懂
I really don't get it.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye
混乱之子 第一季第10集
圣母玛利亚 慈爱的化身 上帝与你同在
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
- 抱歉 - 我抱歉
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
我错过了几个礼拜天 想要补上祷告
Missed a few Sundays. Trying to catch up with that.
- 哦 - 你信天主教吗?
- Yeah. - You a Catholic?
有必要的话我什么都信
I'm whatever I need to be.
嘿
Hey.
爱尔兰人怎么样?
How's the Irishman?
- 女中尔为赞美 - 在扮虔诚
- Blessed art thou among women- - Divine.
他没出去过 是吧?
He hasn't left the cabin yet, has he?
哦 没 他今天才刚下床
Oh, no. Today's the first day he's been on his feet.
让他别到处跑 昂瑟刚来电♥话♥了
Make sure he stays put. Unser just called.
那个ATF婊♥子♥又回查敏了
That A.T.F. Bitch is back in Charming.
哦 见鬼 出什么事了?
Oh, shit. What's going on?
哦 我还不确定 但是 呃
Oh, I'm not sure yet. But, uh
如果卡梅伦跟麦基维是一路人
if Cameron's anything like McKeevy,
他估计也是联邦调查局重点关照对象
he's probably on a dozen federal watch lists.
得叫爽哥过来 送他北上躲着
Gonna have Happy come down, smuggle him out up north.
- 哦 老天啊 克雷 - 我知道
- Oh, Jesus Christ, Clay. - I know.
我们会平安度过的 我们一向这样
We'll get through it, baby. We always do.
小心点
Be careful.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表