# 愿主永远祝福保守你 #
May God bless and keep you always
# 愿你所愿皆成真 #
May your wishes all come true
# 愿你所为皆益人 #
May you always do for others
# 亦愿他人能助你 #
And let others do for you
# 愿你可建摘星楼 #
# May you build a ladder to the stars #
我爱你
I love you.
# 步步安稳到天庭 #
And climb on every rung
# 祝愿你 #
And may you stay
# 青春常在 #
Forever young
# 祝愿你 #
And may you stay
# 青春常在 #
Forever young
有时我觉得你喜欢那只鸟更甚于我
Sometimes I think you love that bird more than me.
有时我真的是
Sometimes I do.
# 愿你成长 正气凛然 #
May you grow up to be righteous
# 愿你成长 忠诚坦率 #
May you grow up to be true
# 愿你常能辨真伪 #
May you always know the truth
# 可知四周有明灯 #
And see the lights surrounding you
# 愿你勇敢无畏 #
May you always be courageous
# 刚直不阿 #
Stand upright and be strong
# 祝愿你 #
And may you stay
- # 青春常在 # - 嘿
- # Forever young # - Hey.
- # 但愿你 # - 嘿
- # And may you stay # - Hey.
# 青春常在 #
Forever young
出去 去 走开
Get out of here. Go on. Beat it.
他妈住手 滚出去
Cut that shit out. Get out of here.
- 好吧 好吧 - 滚 出去
- All right, all right. - Go on. Get.
你个死疯老头
You crazy old shithead.
# 愿你双手勤劳作 #
May your hands always be busy
# 愿你双足步履轻 #
May your feet always be swift
# 愿你心有磐石依 #
May you have a strong foundation
# 风吹四方不能动 #
When the winds of changes shift
# 愿你心有乐常驻 #
May your heart always bejoyful
# 欢歌♥笑语不停歇 #
May your song always be sung
# 祝愿你 #
And may you stay
# 青春常在 #
# Forever young #
今天是你幸运日 小男孩
It's your lucky day, little boy.
# 祝愿你 #
# May you stay #
你要和家人团聚了
You get to join your family.
# 青春常在 #
Forever young
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条#
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye
混乱之子 第一季 第12集
会面安排好了 奥克兰 2点半
Meeting's all set. Oakland. 2:30.
好的
Good.
奥佩被监控了 我们根本没法
Opie's wired. There's no way in hell...
把他跟其他人分开
we're gonna be able to separate him from everybody.
我们所做的一切 都是为了保护大家
Everything we're doing. We got to protect our guys.
这事得今天完结
It's got to happen today.
好
Okay.
奥佩车上的追踪器是管用的
The track on Opie's pickup is working.
手♥机♥和窃听器已经被废了
We're not getting anything from the bug or the cell.
可能的话再查一遍他的车
Check his truck when you can.
没准他够聪明把它挪走了
He might have been smart enough to sweep it.
要是克雷或者其他人发现它怎么办?
What if Clay or one of the others found it?
赫夫纳谋杀案的预审明天开庭
The pretrial for Hefner's murder starts tomorrow.
联邦律师届时不得不公开证人的名字
The U.S. Attorney will have to release the name of the witness...
那萨门克罗就会知道奥佩不是内奸了
so SAMCRO will know that Opie isn't the snitch.
我们就能着手立案查他跟赫夫纳被杀的关联了
We can start making our case tying him to Hefner's killing.
只需再保证他24个小时的安全
Just have to keep him safe for another 24...
那时我们就能逮捕这个混球了
and then we can arrest his shaggy ass.
我知道她在这儿 我要见她
I know she's here. I wanna see her.
克雷·莫罗要见你
Clay Morrow wants to see you.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
没事 嘿 嘿 没事 没事
It's okay. Hey. Hey. It's okay. It's okay.
你踢翻了我的门 伤了我妻子
You kick down my doors. You hurt my wife.
你以一个莫须有的罪名抓走了我一个兄弟
You lock up one of my brothers for a crime he didn't commit.
有没有罪 我们会让陪审团来决定
We'll let a jury of his peers decide that.
你对奥佩和他家庭做的事证明了一件事
What you did to Opie and his family proves one thing
你绝望了 因为你抓不到我们的把柄
you're desperate, 'cause you got nothing on us.
那郁闷死你了 是不?
It kills you, doesn't it?
看着我和我的伙计们逍遥自在
To see me and my guys living good lives.
家庭 朋友 幸福美满
Families, friends, nice homes.
你痛恨这事实
You hate the fact
讨厌我们和你享有同样的权利和自♥由♥
that we get the same rights and freedoms as you do.
天 你让我感到身为美国人何其自豪
Gee, you make me so proud to be an American.
你是个专横的蠢婊♥子♥
You're a fascist pig
奥图对你干的不过是冰山一角
and what Otto did to you is just the tip of the iceberg.
我们安全了
We're good.
我们还能聘请罗森一个星期
Our retainer with Rosen is good for one more week.
如果鲍比这事升级到审判
If this thing with Bobby goes to trial...
我们就得老实交出一大笔现金了
we're gonna have to pony up some serious up-front cash.
我们每分钱都花在仓库重建上了
We have every dime in the warehouse rebuilt.
我知道
I know.
我跟阿尔瓦雷斯谈了
I talked to Alvarez.
玛雅帮要枪 他们马上就要
The Mayans want guns. They want them right away.
我们现在没货可卖♥♥
We ain't got nothing to sell.
共和军下个月才开始装运
Irish don't start shipping till next month.
- 我们拿出自留的枪 卖♥♥给他们 - 等等
- We pull our security surplus. We sell 'em those. - Wait a minute.
我以为我们不会卖♥♥那些枪的
I thought we didn't sell that surplus.
我们不卖♥♥
We don't.
我们卖♥♥枪给他们 算是个善意的招呼
We sell 'em those guns. It's a goodwill gesture.
玛雅帮转身就下个大订单
The Mayans turn around, place a big order.
他们提前给我们一半现金
They give us half the cash in advance.
那我们就没东西保护帮派了
It leaves us nothing to protect the club.
我已经没招了 贾克斯
I'm out of ideas here, Jax.
我们不逮住这生意 就黄了
If we don't jump on this deal, we lose it.
- 我只想帮到鲍比 - 我明白
- I'm just trying to help Bobby here. - I get that.
但ATF还在昂瑟办公室里蹲守
But A.T.F. Are still camped out at Unser's office.
你真想冒那种险?
You really wanna take that risk?
我们可以放聪明点
We can do this smart.
我们在奥克兰设两个点 好吧?
We set up two locations in Oakland, right?
我们在其中一个点取钱 在另一个点供枪
We pick up the money from one. We drop off the guns at the other.
这样就算探员在监视我们
This way even if the feds are watching us,
他们也没法抓到枪钱交易的证据
they never see guns for money.
探员们为什么还盯着我们?
Why would the feds still be trailing us?
没准他们正因为你没有叛变而心里不爽
Maybe they're pissed off 'cause you didn't turn.
你和蒂格去取钱 我和贾克斯把枪弄出去
You and Tig pick up the money. Me and Jax drop off the guns.
我跟奥佩和蒂格一起去
I'll go with Ope and Tig.
不 不 不 人越少越好
Nah, nah, nah. The fewer the better.
你干嘛不去仓库那儿
Why don't you just go up to the warehouse,
帮我了解一下重建进度
let me know how that's going.
尽是扯蛋的差使
Just some bullshit errand.
我有事做
I got stuff to do.
嘿
Hey.
我想应该就这些了吧
I think that's all of them.
只是些责任书之类的
It's just some liability stuff.
有问题吗?
Is something wrong?
关于亚伯出去的事
With Abel leaving
我只是意识到不光是你
I just realized it's not just you.
你还有个儿子 我
You have a son. I
我们得想想我们在做什么
We need to think about what we're doing.
你真想谈这个 嗯?
You really wanna talk about this, huh?
因为温迪倒有一个好处
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表