We're flush for the Irish.
不是吧
Nah. Nah.
兄弟啊 兄弟
My brother. Ah, my brother.
做个演说吧
Speech.
爱恩斯坦说 疯狂的科学家…
Einstein said that any intelligent fool...
都会把事情搞的更糟 更复杂和更激烈
can make things bigger, more complex and more violent.
但是想要扭转乾坤…
But it takes a touch of genius and lots of courage...
才智和勇气必不可少
to move something in the opposite direction.
我意识到我的才智和勇气
I'm realizing that my touch of genius and my courage...
远远不够 姗姗来迟
are coming too little, too late.
而且我害怕 对萨门克罗来说
And I fear that for Sam Crow,
也许没有乾坤可转
there may be no opposite direction.
杰克小子 克雷在等你
Jackie boy, Clay's waiting.
- 好的 - 来吧 孩子
- Okay. - Come on, kid.
事情都安排好了 迪翁刚打了电♥话♥
We're all set. Devon just called.
一个半小时之后
The Irishman will meet you
爱尔兰人会在酒吧跟你们碰头
in the bar in half an hour.
我想你们用的上
Guess you'll need that.
我想也是
Yeah. I guess I will.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Hey, I been calling you on the cell.
他们把亚伯从育婴箱里面抱出来了
They're taking Abel out of the incubation chamber.
靠 好吧
Oh, shit. Okay.
- 赶紧过去吧 当爸的 - 好的
- Get your ass over there, Dad. - Yup.
- 宝贝 - 你穿便装?
- Hey, baby. - Plain clothes?
你要去哪?
Where you going?
去跟一个爱尔兰人喝一杯
Meeting an Irishman for a drink.
好吧 注意安全
Well, be careful.
- 蒂格- 怎么了 亲爱的?
- Hey, Tig. - Yeah, darlin'?
- 保护好他 - 必须的
- Watch him. - Absolutely.
- 麦基维在什么地方? - 不知道
- Where's McKeevy? - Don't know.
他的表亲在等你们
His cousin's waiting for you.
- 你认识这家伙? - 他是知情人
- You know this guy? - He's with the cause.
他并不常来美国 这次肯定是有要事
Doesn't come stateside much. Must be important.
我是卡姆·海斯·迈克尔的表亲
Cam Hayes. Michael's cousin.
- 我是克雷·莫罗- 我是蒂格
- Clay Morrow. - Tig.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
- 他人在哪里? - 他死了
- Where is he? - He's dead.
天哪 怎么回事?
Jesus. How?
奥克兰的港务局局长威胁要搜查
The Oakland park commissioner threatened to bust open...
我们周一到港的船只
a shipment we got coming in on Monday.
狮子大开口要三倍好处费
Wants to triple his payoff money.
是海夫纳那个贪财鬼
Hefner. Greedy prick.
他已经在港口横征暴敛很多年了
Been riding roughshod over the ports for years.
迈克尔被惹毛了 去找他算账
Michael was pissed. Went off on him for changing the deal.
可能把海夫纳吓到了
Must have spooked Hefner.
他找了打手去突袭迈克尔
He had his port goons jump Michael.
打了他一顿 拧断了他的脖子
They beat him, broke his neck.
- 他最后死了 - 抱歉
- Left him for dead. - Sorry.
真是太糟了 节哀顺变
That's awful shit, man. Condolences.
- 谢谢你 - 有什么我们能帮忙的吗?
- Thank you. - Anything we can do to help with this?
不用了 都是私事
No. No, it's personal.
我自己去对付海夫纳
I'll handle Mr. Hefner.
迈克尔对萨门克罗的评价很高 他很信任你们
Michael spoke very highly of SAMCRO. Trusted you.
他希望日后能继续合作
Hope to be able to continue the relationship.
这就是我来这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
我来做你们的新联络员
I'll be your new contact.
我无意冒犯
I mean no disrespect.
- 我相信你说的都是实话 - 不
- I'm sure everything you're saying is the truth - No, no.
我希望我们能有接头暗号♥或者名片之类的
Wish we had a secret handshake or business card.
我们要给麦基维的东西
That's the package there
在那个包里
that we were delivering to McKeevy.
两个月的钱款和一个月的预付款 一共20万
Two months, and a month insurance, 200 "K."
介意我快速数一下吗?
Mind if I take a quick count?
我有一晚上的时间呢 兄弟
I got all night, brother.
多谢
Thank you.
孩子 我不知道该说什么
I don't know how to break this to you, kid.
可我是你老爸
But I'm your old man.
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
这些人都是笑话
These guys are a joke.
只有我而已?
Is it just me?
还是他们都很糟糕?
Or are they horrible?
好极了 革命有资金了
Lovely. This will float the cause,
我们与混乱之子继续合作
keep SAMCRO and us in business.
很高兴我们谈成了 克雷
Glad we could work it out, Clay.
我也很高兴 卡梅隆
Me too, Cameron.
革命事业 嗯 怎么样了?
How is, uh, the cause going?
跟好战事一样-稳打稳扎
Like any good war- slow and steady.
敬迈克尔·麦基维
Michael McKeevy.
- 好战士 好朋友 - 敬统一的爱尔兰
- Good soldier, good friend. - To a unified Ireland.
不靠暴♥力♥是行不通的
It'll never happen through nonviolence.
干杯! 干杯!
Hear! Hear!
你们要干嘛?
What the hell do you guys want?
趴下
Get down.
啊!
Aaah!
# 你没有胳膊 你没有腿 #
# You hadn't an arm You hadn't a leg#
# 呼咯 呼咯 #
# Hurroo, hurroo #
# 你没有胳膊 你没有腿 #
# You hadn't an arm You hadn't a leg #
# 你不得不拿着碗去乞讨 #
# You'll have to be put with a bowl to beg ?
#
#约翰尼 我差点认不出你 #
# Johnny, I hardly knew ya #
帮我望风
Watch my back.
# 我们有武器和勇气 勇气和武器 #
# We had guns and drums and drums and guns
#
# 呼咯 呼咯 #
# Hurroo, hurroo
#
# 我们有武器和勇气 勇气和武器 #
# We had guns and drums and drums and guns
#
哟 我们找到了
Yo, we got it.
- # 呼咯 呼咯 # - 我们走
- # Hurroo, hurroo # - Let's go.
怎么了 伙计?
What's the matter, man?
我不太确定是不是他
I'm not sure it's the right dude.
拜托 一定是啦 我们该闪了 伙计 走吧
Goddamn, it's gotta be.We gotta split, dog. Let's go.
# 约翰尼 我差点认不出你 #
# Johnny, I hardly knew ya
#
# 我快乐因为 #
# I'm happy for#
- 克雷 你还好么? - 还好 我还好
- Clay, you okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
# 呼咯 呼咯 #
# Hurroo, hurroo #
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
- 啊! - 卡梅隆 伤势很糟糕
- Aaah! - Cameron, that's bad.
我们必须马上把你送到急救室
We gotta get you to an E.R.
我被四大洲通缉
I'm wanted on four continents.
不能进医院
I can't just check into a hospital.
- 通知兄弟们 - 关上门
- Call the guys. - Lock the doors.
找些绷带来 我们需要对这些伤口压♥迫♥止血
Get some rags. We need to apply some pressure to these wounds.
克雷?
Clay?
玛雅帮
Mayans, man.
我想斗争就要开始了
I guess it's on.
而且这场斗争不会稳打稳扎的
And this war ain't gonna be slow and steady.
# 约翰尼 我差点认不出你了 #
# Johnny, I hardly knew ya#
- 你还好么? - 是的 是的 我还好
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但是我找不到伽玛
I can't track down Gemma though.
- 她在医院里陪孩子 - 好吧 很好
- She's at the hospital with the kid. - Okay. Good.
- 麦基维在哪里? - 他死了
- Where's McKeevy? - He's dead.
- 港务局长让人把他打死的 - 天哪
- Port commissioner had him beat to death. - Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
我们得处理掉这些墨西哥人
We'll get rid of the Mexicans.
好的 我们会照顾卡姆
All right. We'll take care of Cam.
他伤的很重 我们得想办法把他送回帮里
He's hurt real bad. We gotta get him back to the clubhouse somehow.
没问题
Not a problem.
弗雷迪大叔的诊所随时为你服务
Uncle Freddy's Infirmary at your service.
我们走
Here we go.
- 我扶着你 - 啊!
- I got you. - Aaah!
子弹卡的很深
Slugs are deep.
你知道你该死的在干吗么
Do you know what the hell you're doing,
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表