What the hell are you doing here?
给你的房♥间添点亮色
Somethin' to brighten up your room.
我知道你和贾克斯那个前女朋友成了哥们
I understand you and the old girlfriend have become buddies.
现在按紧急呼叫铃太迟了
It's a little late for the panic button.
我什么也没跟任何人提起
I didn't say anything to anyone.
算你聪明
That's smart.
反正没人会相信你的...
No one would believe you anyhow...
整个... 吸毒的事
that whole... junkie thing.
我做的只是给了你一个选择 宝贝儿
All I did was give you an option, sweetheart.
是你自己选择了做懦夫寻求解脱
You're the one who took the coward's way out.
甚至连那个都没成功
Couldn't even do that right.
真没人比你更像石头般冷酷 圣母伽玛
We all can't be rocks like you, Mother Gemma.
你怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
- 做到什么? - 所有的谎都能说圆了
- What's that? - Keep all the lies straight
把所有肮脏的小秘密都藏起来
all the dirty little secrets buried.
上帝 你的良心一定被紧紧锁着
God, your conscience must be locked up real tight.
为了家族利益 什么都别想挡道
Nothing gets in the way of me taking care of my family-
尤其是我的良心
especially my conscience.
但你显然不懂什么是良心...
But then you obviously can't grasp that...
就凭你胡作非为 孩子都不要了...
bein' a baby killer and all.
有什么要帮忙 亲爱的?
Need something, sweetie?
给花弄点水就行
Just some water for these flowers.
不然就眼看着枯萎了
Don't want 'em dyin' on us.
她掌握着破案的关键
She holds the key
我并没有准许你...
I did not give you permission...
盘问我女儿
to question my daughter.
我不是盘问她 夫人
I wasn't questioning her, ma'am.
我只是想了解她的感受
I was just seeing how she was feeling.
胡扯 我不会让你们这些人再伤害她一次
Bullshit. I am not gonna let you people traumatize her again.
你♥他♥妈♥让她一个人呆着
You leave her the hell alone.
好一只蠢猪
What an idiot.
可能他以为那药丸是安非他明
Probably thought it was speed.
我想搞点特别的
I want somethin' very special.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
... 我找到个两轮的车
...two wheels that I found.
当他的双轮滚动时我骑的像风一样快
And ride like the wind while his wheels go around"-
等下继续
I'll be back.
嘿
Hey.
我以为你们还在追捕中
Thought you guys were on the hunt.
撞到个死胡同
Hit a dead end.
- 瘾君子醒了 - 别这样叫她
- The junkie's awake. - Don't call her that.
好吧 抱歉
All right. Sorry.
你真觉得他能听到你?
You think he can really hear you?
是的
Yeah. I do.
嗯
Mmm.
找到那家伙了?
Did you find the guy?
嗯... 没 还没
Mm-mmm. No, not yet.
我们得再跟你女儿谈谈
We need you to talk to your daughter again.
克里斯滕记不得坐转椅以后的所有事了
Tristen doesn't remember anything after the ride.
得再问仔细点
Gotta dig a little deeper.
我是说 我们需要些线索
I mean, we need somethin'.
那家伙有没有车? 黑人 白人?
The guy have a car? Was he black, was he white?
她还没缓过劲来
She's still in shock.
卡伦现在只想让她休息
All right, Karen just wants her to rest.
你看 伙计
Look, man.
如果你还想我们帮忙
Tristen's our only shot at finding this asshole.
克里斯滕是我们找到那混球的唯一希望
If you want our help...
我去跟卡伦谈
I'll talk to Karen.
你们去找他
You find him.
嗨 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
你觉得好点了吗?
You feelin' any better?
大概很多人问你问题吧
I guess there's a lot of people askin'you questions.
我妈妈告诉我如果有人想要…
My mom told me to text her if anyone...
就给她发短♥信♥
tried to...
哦 没关系的 宝贝儿
Uh, it's okay, honey.
你妈妈和我是老朋友
Your mom and I are old friends.
她什么都告诉我 发生这样的事我很难过
She told me everything. I am so sorry that happened to you.
她告诉你了?
She told you?
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, baby.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我跟克里斯滕谈了一下
Had a little conversation with Tristen.
什么? 你干吗跟我女儿谈话?
What? Why would you be talking to my daughter?
我告诉她我知道这个秘密了
I told her I knew about the secret.
她好像松了口气
She seemed relieved.
你♥他♥妈♥的跟她说什么?
What the hell did you say to her?
她什么都记得 不是吗?
She remembers everything, doesn't she?
你不想法♥院♥开庭 不想有乱七八糟的报道
You don't want the trial, messy press.
你只想将真♥相♥长埋地下
Just wanna sweep it under the rug.
- 你胆敢评判我 - 我不是评判你
- Don't you judge me. - I'm not judging you.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我的确无法设身处地理解你的感受
And I got no idea what it's like to be you.
但我知道隐藏真♥相♥的痛苦
But I know something about burying the truth.
你也绝不希望一个孩子承受这种痛苦
And it is a burden that you never want to put on a kid.
克里斯滕必须要面对现实
Tristen has to know that this really happened.
你让她逃避 或者欺骗自己...
Make her hide it, lie about it...
以后她谈恋爱 真♥相♥都会重新浮现
it'll come back and shit on every relationship
毁了她的幸福
she ever has.
你为她努力营造的富裕快乐的生活
That rich, happy life you've worked so hard to give her...
都被你亲手毁了
you just kiss it good-bye.
如果他们抓住这个家伙
If they arrest this guy...
大家都会知道这件事...
everyone puts a face to the crime...
这事就成真了
and then it becomes real.
以后在查敏
And for the rest of her life in Charming,
她都不会被人看做克里斯滕了
she's not gonna be Tristen.
大家都知道 她就是在欢乐城被强♥暴♥的女孩
She's gonna be the girl who was raped at Fun Town.
亲爱的 在她的心里...
Sweetheart, in her head...
她永远都是那个在欢乐城被强♥暴♥了的女孩
she'll always be the girl who was raped at Fun Town.
比众所周知更糟糕的...
Only thing worse than everyone knowing-
是没人知晓
Is no one knowing.
卡伦·奥斯瓦德全说出来了
Karen Oswald came clean.
巡回演艺团的人强♥暴♥了克里斯滕...
One of the carny guys raped Tristen-
是那个扮成小丑的胖子
fat guy dressed like a clown.
天呐 海尔知道么?
Jesus. Does Hale know?
还没呢 但是她一定会告诉他的
Not yet, but I can't stop her from tellin' him.
妈的 谢谢了 妈
Shit. Thanks, Mom.
混♥蛋♥
Goddamn it.
就是现在
Right now.
听说你们窝藏了一个罪犯啊
Hear you guys are harboring a fugitive.
- 你们打算怎么着啊? - 替天行道
- What are you gonna do about it? - Citizen's arrest.
抓住他! 快啊! 抓住他啊!
Get him! Get him! Get him!
鲍比 奇博斯 去找那个混♥蛋♥!
Bobby, Chibs, find him!
妈的 闭嘴
Shit. Shut up.
克雷 我们抓到他了! 咱们撤吧
Clay, we got him! Let's go.
咱们走!
Let's go!
快走吧 起来 贾克斯 快点
Let's go. Get up. Jax, come on.
走啦 走啦
Come on. Come on.
爽啊!
Yeah!
这里发生什么了?
What happened here?
没事
Nothin'.
去找到那个人!
Find him!
闭嘴
Shut up.
这就是强♥暴♥你女儿的人♥渣♥
Here's the scumbag, raped your little girl.
养牛的人管这个叫"太监刀"
Cattle guys call this an "Elsie maker."
这是用来阉牛的 扒了他
It's used to cut the balls off of bulls. Strip him.
老天啊 是什么东西啊? 喔
God, what is that? Oh.
老天啊
Jesus.
每一丝痛楚都是他罪有应得
He deserves every second of the pain.
你想怎么做啊 艾略特?
What do you wanna do here, Elliot?
- 我们可是说好了的 - 哦 天呐
- We had a deal. - Oh, Jesus.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真抱歉 我...
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表