Since they found the cancer last year,
我已经一只脚踏出警局了
I got one foot out the door.
我是说 现在手下都归他管了
I mean, squad's his now.
几周后就正式接任了
Be official in a few weeks.
这个臭小子会让我们永无宁日的
This uptight piece of shit is gonna make our lives miserable.
你明白我的意思么?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
这事我帮不上什么忙
There's nothing I can do about it.
医生还有我老婆... 都迫我早点辞职
Doctors, my wife- They're making me step down.
真抱歉 事实如此
I'm sorry. It's done.
好吧 我也很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry too.
这并不意味我们不能保持原有的合作关系
This doesn't mean we can't keep our business arrangement.
我和你... 我们之间那么多年都合作愉快
Me and you-We had a good thing going for a lot of years.
我们都需要对方
We need each other.
是的 没错
Yes, we do.
这趟是什么保镖?
What's the run?
我有一批蓝♥光♥碟和Ipod要运到圣何塞
Got Blu-rays and iPods heading down to San Jose.
该死的黑鬼总是打劫货车
Goddamn niggers have been jacking the shit out of them.
你帮我盯一下这批货吧
Keep your eyes open on this one.
我会保证这批货完好到达目的地
I'll make sure they get where they're going.
最近好吗 贾克斯?
How you doing, Jax?
我听说了温迪和你孩子的事 我很抱歉
Heard about Wendy and the baby. I'm sorry.
谢了
Thanks.
你知道吗 我今天去小溪边兜风的时候
You know, I took a ride out to the streams today.
看到了烧毁的仓库
Saw that warehouse that burned down.
那好像不是你的地盘 对吧?
Outside your jurisdiction, ain't it?
你有没有听说过蓝鸟物资公♥司♥?
Did you ever hear of a Bluebird Supply Company?
包装上还有他们的名字呢
Apparently they hold the title on that parcel.
从没听过
Never heard of'em.
那里到处是弹匣和枪♥支♥零件
Whole area was littered with casings and gun parts.
那仓库是个武器库
That warehouse was a weapons depot.
不会吧?
No kidding?
头儿昂瑟在这个月底就退休
Chief Unser's retiring at the end of this month.
我得接替他的位置
I'll be stepping into those shoes.
对混乱之子 昂瑟总是睁一只眼闭一只眼
Unser's always had a "look the other way" policy with the Sons of Anarchy.
昂瑟是个懒醉鬼
Unser's a lazy drunk.
我不会像他那样的 贾克斯
I will not look the other way, Jax.
我现在只是给你个友情提醒
Just a friendly heads-up.
我们都是宪法保护下的自♥由♥公民
We're all free men protected by the Constitution.
你睁几只眼都没问题 警长
You look any way you want, Chief.
他好动多了
He's moving around a lot more.
是的 他的各项器官功能指数都在上升
Yeah. All his vitals are up.
有永久性的伤害么?
Any permanent damage?
毒品造成的...大脑损伤什么的?
'Cause of the drugs…Brain or anything?
尚不明确
Can't know for sure.
就目前来看 都是全面康复的迹象
But everything so far points to full recovery.
- 他得在那里面多久? - 要数周
- How long is he gonna be in that thing? - Could be weeks.
但他起码得在加护病房♥里待两到三个月
But he'll be in the NICU for at least two or three months.
嘿 听我说
Hey, look.
昨晚的事我很抱歉 我不是...
I'm sorry about last night. I wasn't-
我实在不想听解释
I really don't want to know.
好吧
Right.
怎么了?
What?
只是想起你当初搬到千里之外
Just figured you'd land a million miles from this place.
你向来憎恨这里
You always hated it here.
不 贾克斯 我不恨查敏这地方
No, I didn't hate Charming, Jax.
只是... 人物时间地点不对
Just... me in it at the time.
是啊
Yeah.
看起来温迪也没事
Looks like Wendy's gonna be okay.
怎么个"没事"
Define "okay."
我们给她注射镇静剂解毒
We're taking her through sedated detox.
过几天应该会好
She'll be out for a couple days.
你们俩... 还在一起么?
You two-Are you together?
不 我们一年多前离了
No. I filed over a year ago.
她之后大概戒了10个月
She got clean about 10 months back.
我们尝试过复合
We tried to reconcile.
但看起来不是太成功
Didn't work out too well.
起码还是有个好结果的
Well, looks like one good thing came out of it.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我想是的
Yeah, I guess it did.
我该走了
I should get going.
嗯 我也得去巡查了
Yeah. I'm late for rounds.
你回来真是太好了
It's good to have you back.
我要用卡车
I'm gonna need the truck.
为什么不用货车?
Why can't you take the wagon?
我们已经欠费三个月了
We're three months behind.
我得把车锁在车♥库♥里
I gotta lock it in the garage
要不然我去上班 就会被人拖走
or they'll repo it while I'm at work.
我也不知道拿这个怎么办
I don't know how to get in front of this shit.
我们会饿死在这的 唐娜
We're getting buried here, Donna.
汉克 我会去找点周末兼♥职♥
Hank, I'll pick up some weekend work.
你也会很快拿到工资了
You'll get that pay bump soon.
我们能度过这难关的 宝贝
We're gonna make it through this, baby.
我保证
I promise.
是的 我们一定能找到办法
Yeah. We'll figure it out.
你不是应该在工厂么?
Shouldn't you be at the mill?
我在去的路上 我想你帮个忙
I'm on my way. I gotta ask a favor.
怎么了?
Well, what's up?
唐娜的车贷三个月没付了 他们要把车收回了
Three months behind on Donna's car payment. They're gonna repo it.
我也是没办法
Now, I hate doing this-
要是你想借钱 我帮不了你
If you're gonna ask me for money, I can't help you.
我才付了季度保险
I just made the quarterly insurance payments.
我到下月底才有钱呢 好吧
I'm gonna be tapped until the end of next month, okay?
- 很抱歉 孩子 - 没关系
- Look, I'm sorry, Son. - That's all right.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Pop.
嘿 克雷...
Hey. Clay...
今晚要给昂瑟跑趟保镖
is making a protection run tonight for Unser.
低调不招惹人
It's low-profile shit.
就出去兜一圈 吓跑一些坏蛋 怎么样?
You ride along, scare off the bad guys, huh?
我想克雷把我列进黑名单了 估计他不会要我
I think I'm on Clay's shit list. Doubt he'd put me on it.
- 那你何不趁机翻身? - 不好说
- Well, then why don't you make it right? - I don't know.
我搞不懂你到底什么毛病
I don't know what the hell's wrong with you.
你干吗不少点牢骚...
Why don't you quit whining...
多点种...
grow a dick...
搞定你那点破事?
and take care of your business?
吉米·卡库萨打电♥话♥来 意大利人要下单
Jimmy Cacuzza called. The Italians want to place an order.
我不知道该怎么说
I didn't know what to say.
要不说 店被烧掉了
How about, " The store burned down.
他们错过了旺季?
They missed the fire sale?
我跟奥图的妹妹谈过
Well, I talked to Otto's sister...
罗带法♥院♥的人明天一早过来
and Lodi forensic team will be here first thing in the morning.
这破事把我烦死了
And the shit keeps piling on my head.
要阻止罗带法♥院♥派人来调查
Only one thing is gonna stop that Lodi forensics team...
方法只有一个
from getting to our warehouse...
就是让罗带又发生一起命案
and that's another murder in Lodi.
- 对 - 我不确定
- Yup. - I don't know.
海尔盯得很紧 还有玛雅帮 北欧帮
Hale's on red alert. Mayans, Nords-
都疯狗似的咬着我们不放 伙计
Everyone's twitchy as hell, man.
这不是杀人的好时机
It's not a good time to kill
这事永远没有好时机
It's never a good time.
我们要想的是 保护蒂格移尸
We're talking about protecting Tig
避开A.T.F.的注意
and staying out of A.T.F.'s crosshairs.
搞命案是达到了目的 但又惹来了小人和毒贩
We hit the projects. We find ourselves a scumbag, a dealer-
我们该干掉几个北欧帮的
We should off a couple of Nords,
克雷 我们该这么办
Clay, is what we should do.
好吧? 把他们干掉 然后把尸体扔在罗带
All right? We should just do that, and then dump the bodies in Lodi.
这能争取到些时间去搬墨西哥人尸体
It buys us some time to get those Mexicans out of the hole.
也给达比一个教训 一箭双雕
It sends a message to Darby. Kill two birds with one Crow.
真聪明 那守着仓库的警♥察♥呢?
Very clever. With the cops eyeballing the warehouse?
没问题
Doesn't matter.
- 没问题 - 我来搞定 你去安排
- Doesn't matter. - I'll handle that. You set it up.
嘿
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表