No, no, no, not quite
我们的体育博♥彩♥是靠保镖和脱衣舞吧起家的
Started the sports book with the escorts and the strip clubs.
这是在边境的第一个业务
First stop over the border.
肯定赚了不少的钱吧
Must be churning some serious cash.
玛雅帮的人也想来分一杯羹吧
Got the Mayans circling for a percentage.
他们迫得我很紧呢 贾克斯
They're jamming me up, Jax.
如果我不给他们钱 他们就砸了我们生意
If I don't pay the Mexicans, they turn my business inside out.
如果我乖乖付钱 又算是不尊重你们
If I kick a vig up to 'em, I disrespect you guys.
部落还是有很好的成员啊
Tribe attracts a good membership.
有十八个呢
Eighteen.
都是好孩子
Real good boys.
和本地的执法机关相处得怎样?
You still get along with local law?
道格拉斯郡么?
Douglas County?
这些女孩子可会讨警官们喜欢了
Sheriff likes the girls.
我肯定
Right.
- 你怎么样 宝贝? - 我很好啊
- How you doing, babe? - I'm good.
嘿 姑娘们 新鲜出炉的啤酒啊
Hey, girls. Beers are warm.
哦
Ah.
我们才刚刚倒了这些
We just pulled those.
我来拿这些 不好意思 跟我来吧
I'll get those. Excuse me. Come here.
那 我们该怎么对付玛雅帮?
So how are we gonna handle the Mayans?
其实我们在想 也许你们可以帮我们一个忙
We're hoping actually maybe you could help us out with a problem.
义不容辞
Sure.
现在我们有一车♥库♥的AK-47
Got a garage full of AK-47 s.
需要个地方装配 在我们找到买♥♥家之前
Need a place to assemble and store 'em
要存在那里
till we find a buyer.
这只是暂时的
It's a temporary thing.
我们在95号♥公路边有个脱衣舞吧
Got a strip club out on 95.
有个大地下室 是私人的
Huge basement. Private.
那挺不错
Sounds perfect.
- 谢谢你 - 你会和克雷谈吧?
- Appreciate it. - You'll talk to Clay?
我应该怎么处理这些玛雅帮的破事?
Let me know how to handle this Mayan thing?
你可以自己和他谈了 他已经在路上了
You can talk to him yourself. He's on his way.
- 克雷亲自来了? - 没错
- Clay's coming out? - Yup.
- 这是关于未来的事 - 什么的未来啊?
- It's about the future, Jury. - Future of what?
- 整个部落的未来 - 天呐 贾克斯
- The Tribe. - Jesus, Jax.
- 合并么? - 现在是时候了 朱瑞
- Patch over? - It's time, Jury.
这整个地区都是玛雅帮的天下
This whole area is blowing up.
如果我们不兼并你们
We don't patch you over,
和玛雅帮的冲突你们首当其冲
Mayans will run right through you.
这样一来 我们在内华达有了落脚点
We get a foothold in Nevada.
你们也有了靠山来保护你们的生意
You get status to protect your business.
这是双赢啊
Best move for both clubs.
我很多手下都不是萨门克罗的料
A lot of my guys aren't Sam Crow.
那些适合的自然会生存下来
The ones that are cut out for it will make it.
其他的可管不了了
Others will fall off.
贾克斯 我也不年轻了
I'm not a young man anymore either, Jax.
非法的事 我不知道我还能不能干
I don't know how much outlaw I got left in me.
你会没事的 朱瑞
You'll do fine, Jury.
绝不要亲他们的嘴 好吧?
Never throw these guys any lip, okay?
我没有啊
I didn't.
- 我只是问了他们问题 - 啊 更糟了
- Just asked 'em a question. - Yeah. That's even worse.
- 嘿 鲍比在哪儿呢? - 在外面呢
- Hey. Where's Bobby? - Out front.
好的
Okay.
那么 你和他在一起多久了?
So, uh, how long you been his old lady?
- 我们才认识 - 是啊 我也是这么想的
- We just met. - Yeah. That's what I thought.
你最好看仔细我怎么做 小女生
You better pay close attention to what I do, baby girl.
那 你是谁的女伴啊?
Whose old lady are you?
恩 现在谁的也不是
Hmm. No one's yet.
但是很快 会有人发现我是一个很好的伴
But soon, one of these guys will realize what a fine old lady I'm gonna make.
你做这行多久了?
How long have you been doing it?
大概三年了吧
It's about three years.
你和朱瑞谈开了?
You and Jury get into it?
是啊
Yeah.
- 他很吃惊 - 恩
- He didn't see it comin'. - Hmm.
我不知道他还能不能做得来啊
I don't know if the old man's gonna be able to hang a reaper on his back.
我不喜欢这样做 鲍比
This shit don't feel good to me, Bobby.
克雷这么做是错的
Clay's making a mistake.
魔鬼部落可不是混乱之子的料
The Tribe ain't S.O.A. Material.
你还好么 老兄?
You all right, brother?
没事儿 干嘛问这?
Yeah. Why?
就是问问
J-Just checkin' in.
这几个星期以来...
You've been through a lot of shit...
你碰到太多破事儿了
in the last couple of weeks.
孩子 那吸毒的婆娘
Baby, junkie.
你那些乱七八糟的想法或许让你改变了一些吧
Maybe all that noise in your head has gotten you turned around a bit.
乱七八糟的想法?
Noise in my head?
伙计 你有什么要说的 就直说吧
You got something to say, man, just say it.
你孩子出生以来 你就一直在质疑克雷的决定
You've been second-guessing Clay ever since your boy was born.
帮派人也注意到了
Club's pickin' up on it.
你得处理好这事儿
You gotta get right with that.
# 我们称她美国梦 #
We call her American dream
# 我们称她美国梦 #
We call her American dream
这个锤子再次敲响的时候
Next time this gavel slams down...
魔鬼部落就不复存在了
will be the last for the Devil's Tribe.
我们两个帮派之间的交情深厚
History between our clubs.
越战时 朱瑞和约翰·特勒就是一个排的
Jury and John Teller were in the same platoon in Nam.
刺针的兄弟
Needle's brother's
是我们弗雷斯♥诺♥分会二十年的老成员了
a 20-year member of our Fresno charter.
我们都非常敬重对方
We have a deep respect for each other.
现在
Now...
是结为兄弟的时候了
it's time to become brothers.
我知道 你们有人
I know some of you
期待着穿上混乱之子的衣服
look forward to wearing the reaper.
也有些人对它感到惧怕
Others of you are afraid of it.
但这是每个人都要做出的决定
That's a choice each man will have to make.
从这一刻起 我们就是一家人了
From this point on, we're family.
印第安山 内华达分会
Indian Hills, Nevada charter...
归入混乱之子
Sons of Anarchy.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我个人希望在座每一位都可以穿上这衣服
It is my personal hope that every one of you wears this cut.
我想你们肯定有很多话要说
I know you got a lot to talk about.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll leave you to your business.
- 下药了? - 三倍的量
- Did you dose it? - Triple dose.
我想念兼并大狂欢啊 伙计
Patch over bash, man.
大斋期将近 想好好狂野一番的
Makes Mardi Gras look like a sweet 16 party.
朱瑞那儿才欢乐 我♥操♥
With Jury's stable, shit.
尽是些年轻性感的...
Nothin' but young, tight...
- 完美小妞 - 唔
- perfect pussy. - Mmm.
好吧 费多在开自己的派对呢
Well, Fido's having his own party.
像那样
Like that.
哦 那一辆?
Ow. Which one?
昂瑟说弄那辆货车 钥匙应该就在里面
Unser said take the cargo truck. The keys should be in it.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
快跑! 操! 我♥操♥!
Run! Shit! Shit!
快快快! 快跑 跑跑!
Go, go, go! Run, run, run!
上帝啊!
God!
开门!
Open the door!
啊!
Aah!
啊! 我♥操♥你妈!
Aah! Goddamn it!
操!
Shit!
你不是说在肉里下药了吗
I thought you said you drugged the meat.
我下了啊!
I did!
看看它 都口吐白沫了
Look at him. He's foaming at the mouth.
它应该死了啊! 我下了有 有 两克!
That thing should be dead! I dosed him with, like, two grams!
- 两克? 两克啥? - 冰♥毒♥啊!
- Grams? Grams of what? - Crank!
你以为让狗嗑冰♥毒♥能弄死它啊?
You fed crystal to a kill a Doberman?
- 你脑子进水了吗? - 没有啊!
- Are you retarded? - No!
那要我一枪打死它吗?
Should I shoot him?
别 开车吧
No. Drive.
把钥匙插上
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表