I thought I told you to wait upstairs.
上面没必要打什么掩护
Well, there's no interference to run...
我觉得来帮你们的忙会好一些
and I figured you could use the extra pair of hands.
可以么?
Is that all right?
我找到他们了
I got 'em.
3个人都找到了
All three.
扶住他的脑袋 要紧一点
Hold the head. Tight.
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
他们都已经被验证过身份了
It's already been I.D.'d.
这是老洛厄尔·哈兰
Lowell Harlan Sr.
洛厄尔的爸爸
This is Lowell's old man.
饼干烤好啦
Cookie time.
都是我做的
I made 'em.
- 专门为你做的 - 不用了 谢谢
- Especially for you. - No, thank you.
住手 拜托
Stop, please.
来吧 妞儿
Come on, girl.
你还不是谁的女伴呢
You ain't no old lady yet.
要是你
You-
跟我上♥床♥
Do this for me-
我保证克雷会同意你的事
I'll make sure you get the thumbs-up from Clay.
- 住手 好么? 求你了 - 别这样嘛
- Stop, 'kay? Please. - Come on.
住手!老天啊
Stop! God.
我已经不干
I'm not a sweetbutt.
哦 别装了 你就是个婊♥子♥
Oh, yeah, you are.
不 我不是了
No, I'm not.
我是为了基普来的
I came here for Kip.
我不想再被人推来让去了 好吧?
I'm not gonna be passed around anymore. All right?
- 我受够了 - 来啊
- I'm done with that. - Come on.
我说真的 大叔
Seriously. Ew!
哦 快滚开
Oh, Jesus.
好吧
Okay.
- 没事了? - 我说了好吧
- Okay? - I said okay.
放松 吃个饼干吧
Relax. Have a cookie.
为什么洛厄尔的爸爸和敌人埋在一起?
Why was Lowell's dad buried with the enemy?
为战争牺牲
Casualty of war.
玛雅帮的人干掉了他
Mayans took him out.
他是在车♥库♥干过活
He worked at T.M.
但他不是帮派的正式一员啊
He wasn't patched.
玛雅帮谁都不放过
Mayans went after everybody.
家人 朋友 得而诛之
Family, friends. Didn't matter.
洛厄尔一直认为他爸只是分道扬镳了
Lowell thinks his dad just split.
这个可怜的孩子深信他只是离开了而已
Poor bastard's convinced he's still out there.
我知道
I know.
那为什么要把他们埋在一起
So why the same grave?
这是不尊重的
Disrespect.
我懂
I know.
那两年太疯狂
It was a crazy two years.
很多事我都没有时间仔细想
I didn't have time to think a lot of shit through.
所有你不让我进太平间么?
Is that why you didn't want me in the morgue?
就是想要保守秘密?
Protect that secret?
我和你之间没有秘密
I got no secrets from you.
你知道的 玛雅帮的尸体被鉴定了
You know, with the Mayans I.D.'d too...
我能想像得到海尔会给洛厄尔灌什么迷糊药
I can only imagine the poison Hale's gonna pour in Lowell's ear.
洛厄尔这边我会处理
I'll handle Lowell.
这声音不错
Sounds good.
在我没轮到班的时候做这个可以么?
Is it cool if I work on it before my shift?
当然没问题
Yeah.
没什么事情吧 老大?
Is everything okay, man?
- 我要你认真听我说 - 什么事?
- I want you to hear this from me. - What?
莫比出什么事了吗?
Something happen to Moby?
我留他和安妮塔在一起了
I left him with Anita.
不不不 你儿子没事
No, no, no. Your kid's fine.
工人在44号♥公路边发现了几具尸体
Those bodies they, uh, pulled out of the hole on 44-
其中一个是你父亲
one of'em's your old man.
我父亲?
My dad?
噢 那 那说不通啊
Oh, that- that don't make sense.
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
不 他在我大概15岁的时候走了
No. He ran off when I was, like, 15.
他只是离开了 所有人都那么说
He just split. Everyone told me that.
你也是那么和我说的
You told me that.
我知道
I know.
无所谓 那混♥蛋♥对我来说早就死了 不是吗?
Well, the son of a bitch was already dead to me, right?
呃他是
What, uh-
他是怎么死的?
What happened to him?
和玛雅帮开战那会 他不巧碰上了
Mayan war. Wrong place, wrong time.
还有 另外两具埋在一起的尸体
The, uh, other bodies they found in the hole-
是杀死你父亲的墨西哥人
those are the two Mexicans that killed your dad.
他们罪有应得
Vengeance was meted out.
那些条子
The cops-
他们打算把一切问题都指向我们
they're gonna try to lay all those bodies at Sam Crow's feet.
- 那是胡扯 - 我知道 不管事实如何
- That's bullshit. - I know. It ain't a matter of true or false.
海尔肯定会扰乱你思绪
Hale is gonna try to screw with your compass.
我不希望你受影响
I don't want you losing true north.
帮派之内的兄弟之间必须坦诚相对
Inside the club there had to be truth.
我们一字千金
Our word was our honor.
但帮派以外 所有都是欺骗
But outside, it was all about deception.
谎言既是自我保护 又是一种违背
Lies were our defense, our default.
要生存 你必须掌握谎言的艺术
To survive, you had to master the art of perjury.
让听者感觉不到谎言和真实的区别
The lie and the truth had to feel the same.
但一旦你学会了这本领 帮派内外
But once you learned that skill, nobody knows the truth...
真♥相♥都无人知晓
in or outside the club.
除了你自己
Especially you.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
他妈的
Holy shit.
其中两具尸体是玛雅帮的头
Two bodies were Mayan captains.
这肯定是混乱之子干的
It had to be SAMCRO.
是吧 但15年之久的墨西哥人尸骨
Well, 15-year-old Mexican bones
没帮上什么忙
give us nothing.
尽管有DNA数据 但凶器早不知所向
Even with D.N.A., there's no murder weapon.
所以这只能成为一个历史
So it's ancient history.
- 验尸局也不会对这有兴趣 - 看看这个
- The U.S. Attorney's Office won't touch it. - Look at this.
这名死了的修车工当时给特勒-莫罗♥干♥活
Dead mechanic worked for Teller-Morrow.
他的记录有吸毒史 家庭暴♥力♥
History of drug abuse, domestic violence.
他儿子步老子的后尘
His kid's on the way in.
接了他的班
Following his old man's footsteps.
- 和混乱之子走的很近 - 有多近?
- Close to SAMCRO. - How close?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
有任何科恩的消息么?
Any word on Kohn?
他已经从酒店结账离开
Checked out of his hotel.
把租的车也还了 估计已经走人 好戏开场
He turned in his rental car. He may already be gone. Here we go.
- 你 你想要见我? - 是的
- You, uh-You wanted to see me? - Yeah.
请坐洛厄尔
Have a seat, Lowell.
我是琼·斯塔尔 联邦探员
I'm June Stahl, federal agent.
我是来这里帮助副警长处理难题
I'm here helping out the deputy chief.
哦是吗? 你们碰到了什么难题?
Oh, yeah? You helping out with what?
我们呃 我们有一些关于你父亲的不幸消息
We have, uh, some sad news for you about your father.
我已经知道了
Yeah, I know.
他们在44号♥公路附近发现了他
They found him in that hole off of 44.
你看起来对此并不意外啊 洛厄尔
Well, you don't seem too surprised by that, Lowell.
你还真长了张刀子嘴 对么?
Well, you live by the sword, you know?
他是个机修工 不是个混混
He was a mechanic, not a gangster.
为什么他会和那些违法分子埋一起?
Why was he buried with outlaw bikers?
我不知道
I don't know.
你父亲是给特勒-莫罗工作的 对吧?
Your old man worked for Teller-Morrow, right?
没错
Yeah.
所以混乱之子肯定很信得过他
So the Sons of Anarchy must've trusted him.
他是他们的朋友
He was a friend.
- 这些是克雷告诉你的? - 事实如此
- Did Clay tell you that? - It's true.
- 他是他们的朋友 我也一样 - 没错
- He was a friend, and I'm a friend. - Right.
你和你父亲一样
Just like your dad.
你和你父亲比简直是小巫见大巫
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表