Church with the fat wife, sex with the black girlfriend.
她住在他奥克兰城郊住♥宅♥旁的破屋子里
She lives in a shitty hood right outside his nice Oakland suburb.
我们就在那除掉他
And that's where we take him out.
黑人报复白人? 谁会鸟?
Black on white hate crime? Who gives a shit?
- 谁去做这件事? - 我去吧
- Who does it? - I do.
你从监狱出来好一阵子了 伙计
Been awhile since you suited up, brother.
- 我去吧 - 我可以做的
- I'll do it. - I can do this.
叫卡梅伦确定付款
Get Cameron to confirm the payoff.
贾克斯 奥佩 鲍比…
Jax, Ope, Bobby...
不许出错
no mistakes.
没问题
All right.
这件事我要奥佩来开枪
I want Ope pulling the trigger on this.
要确定他真的有心回来
I want to make sure he's really back.
我想我们都想确定
I think we all do.
你穿成这样真好看
That's a good look for you.
嗯 你这样认为?
Mmm. You think?
我们疯了么?
Are we crazy?
我等会回答这个问题
I'll answer that later.
你看起来很糟糕 伙计
You look like shit, man.
唐娜带着孩子回娘家
Donna took the kids to her mom's.
我在空房♥子里从来都睡不好
I can never sleep when the house is empty.
你这样做没有意义 奥佩
This gig doesn't make sense for you, Ope.
为什么你一直把我推开?
Why do you keep trying to push me off this?
一直都是你说 我不能若即若离
You're the one who keeps saying I can't live half in/half out.
因为你太想回来了
'Cause you need it too much.
这变成钱的事 动机就不纯了
It becomes about money, then shit gets sloppy.
这不是钱的问题
This is not about money.
我做这件事的理由跟你一样
I'm doing this the same reason you are.
来证明我是混乱之子的一员
To prove I'm Sam Crow.
我没要证明什么
I got nothing to prove.
这跟我听到的可不一样
That's not what I hear.
听着 我已经准备好了 伙计
Look, I'm ready for this, brother.
我们一起去搞定它吧
Let's just get it done.
好的
Fine.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
感谢你救了爱尔兰人
Thanks for saving the Irishman.
如果不是因为你 他早就死了
He'd be dead if it wasn't for you.
别客气
You're welcome.
我能问你个问题么?
Can I ask you a question?
- 我累了 我不想吵架 - 哦 不是吵架
- I'm tired. I'm not really up for a fight. - Oh, not a fight.
我只是想知道情况
I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.
很明显你和贾克斯复合了
You and Jax are obviously reconnected.
要听实话么?
Honestly?
我也不知道我们到底是什么关系
I don't know what we are.
那正是我担心的
That's what concerns me.
显然你并不是他们的一份子
You're clearly not one of them.
我很高兴这是很显然的
I'm glad that's clear.
然后接下来又怎样?
So what happens next?
我不知道
I don't know.
你变成他的女人?
You become his old lady?
那会是怎样的情形?
What does that look like?
白天给小朋友开刀…
Operating on kids during the day...
- 晚上治疗枪伤? - 好吧 我明白了
- patching up bullet wounds at night? - Okay, I get it.
我知道你恨我
I know you hate me.
但是并不是我要当专横的贱♥人♥
But this isn't me being some overbearing bitch.
只是告诉你事实
This is someone telling you the truth.
你和贾克斯没有好结果的
You and Jax is a bad idea.
在两败俱伤之前 最好有人想清楚一切
And someone better start thinking clearly before both of you get hurt.
好吧 这并不是我的第一个坏主意
Well, it wouldn't be my first bad idea.
似乎我到哪里都跟着我
Seems to follow me wherever I go.
你知道的
You know...
你很聪明…
you are smarter...
而且意志更加坚定…
and more strong-willed...
比我见过的任何人都强
Than anyone I've ever met.
你必须把这件事跟贾克斯说清楚
You need to shine some of that on this thing with Jax.
他现在还不够聪明理智
He's not smart enough right now to do what's right.
只能由你来捅破这层纸
You have to be the one to break this off.
免得以后你们伤害更深
Save both of you from something bad.
车♥库♥里那辆灰色奔驰是他的
That is his gray Mercedes in the garage.
- 哪个公♥寓♥? - 九单元
- Which apartment? - Unit nine.
顶层 右边第三个
It's the top floor, third from the right.
车♥库♥内有摄像头 应该在楼上动手
Cameras cover the garage. Should do this on the upper level.
如果这个家伙有脑子 他会很小心并且有武器
If this guy's got half a brain, he's gonna be cautious and armed.
只要有人经过或者有人目击
Anyone walks into this, has an eye line,
我们就离开 不冒任何险
we abort. No risks.
奥佩 你走前面 我断后
Ope, you take the front steps. I'll take the back.
- 你留下以防他发现了 - 别 奥佩
- You stay in case he gets by. - No. Ope.
- 我走前面 - 这是克雷想要的
- I'm gonna take the front. - It's the way Clay wanted it.
要求奥佩归队
It's about Ope jumping back in.
是的 我了解了
Yeah, I know.
好吧 罩着他
All right. Watch him.
好的 我来断后防止他从你那儿逃走
All right, I got your back in case he gets by you.
事情一了结
The second this goes down,
- 我就准备开着车 - 好的
- I'm in the car, motor running. - Okay.
嘿 放松 哈? 倒霉事情总会碰到的 伙计
Hey, relax, huh? Shit happens, man.
是的 我知道 我很抱歉 爸
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, Pop.
因为你们的错误
Because of your mistake,
我不得不坐下来和混乱之子谈判
I had to sit down with Sam Crow.
和他达成协议 伙计 他开始卖♥♥给我们枪
Made a deal with him, man. He's gonna start selling us guns.
很好啊 伙计
That's good, man.
这都是因为你好吗? 还好 伙计
That happened because of you, okay? It's okay, man.
我们去买♥♥点油条吧
Let's go get a churro.
再告诉你我们要怎么做
Catch you up on what we gotta do.
- 该死的 - 该死
- Shit. - Shit.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你 米乔
I love you,mijo.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表