I don't know, Gemma.
我很清楚你账户肥成什么样
I got a pretty good idea what your bank account looks like.
这话什么意思?
What does that mean?
噢 少来 这会儿就别装谦虚了
Oh, come on. Don't get all humble now.
你平常老吹嘘你生意
You're always bragging about the business
钱 科尔维特跑车 新奶♥子♥
The money, the Corvette, new tits.
我这是在给你个机会 把钱派上用场
Here's a chance to use your cash for something that matters.
我苦过来的
I paid my dues.
双枪入洞同时还要被几个小伙子颜♥射♥
Six years of taking two in the ass while some teenager
熬了六年
blew a load on my face.
才得到这个制片的位子
I earned that producer's chair.
没人说你容易
No one said you didn't earn it.
但是奥图是那个先给你垫钱的人
But Otto is the one who fronted you the money-
他救你脱离了苦海 你才能坐上那个位子
pulled those dicks out of your ass so you could put it in that chair.
你别忘恩负义
Don't you ever forget that.
我没准能凑到5万
I could probably get my hands on 50.
或者5万5
Maybe 55.
那真帮上大忙了 谢谢
That would really help. Thank you.
20%
Twenty percent.
- 什么? - 利息
- What? - Interest.
这是生意
It's business.
你最好重新想想比例
You'd better rethink that percentage.
贪钱的婊♥子♥可没好报
Bad shit happens to greedy whores.
- 5% - 成交
- Five percent. - Get it.
哦 真糟
Oh, shit.
用力 伙计 弄到发动机盖上
Come on, man. Get up on the hood.
好了 伙计 好了
Okay, man. Okay.
真糟
Shit.
数到3 1 2 3
On three. One, two, three.
好 好的
Okay. All right.
你会好的
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
好了 你现在有救了
All right, you've got help now.
坚持住 先生
Hold on, sir.
达比在普博的一个柴油站附近有个制毒作坊
Darby runs his meth lab out of a diesel yard in Pope.
所有的伐木厂司机都在那儿搞到毒品的
It's where all the mill drivers score their crank.
这绝对是达比搞出来的
This is definitely Darby's shit.
被踩了又踩 都看不出来是毒品了
This rock's been stepped on so many times, it's barely a narcotic.
看看 达比把他的爪子
See, Darby's making his move
伸到查敏的那个伐木厂了
into Charming dealing at that lumber mill.
克雷 我们得好好教训这该死的纳粹混球
Clay, we gotta send this Nazi asshole a clear message now.
好了
All right
我们干吗不先跟那个司机谈谈?
Why don't we just go talk to the driver?
问问他哪里买♥♥的货
Ask him where he bought the meth.
去吧
Go.
麦基维要的钱准备的怎样了?
How's McKeevy's cash piling up?
鲁安给了5万5 我们还差1万5
Luann came up with 55. We need 15 more.
我们还有6个小时弄到钱
We got six hours to find it.
菜鸟 如果你还想上位
If you ever want to own a top rocker, prospect...
那你最好弄1万5到我面前 尽快
then you better bring 15 grand to the table, sharpish.
听明白没有?
You got me?
达比的人
Darby's guys.
准没好事
Can't be good.
老天
Holy shit.
安迪
Andy.
- 谁干的? - 北欧帮
- Who did this to you? - Nords.
- 为什么? - 我欠了达比一屁♥股♥毒品债
- Why? - I was in way deep with Darby on my crank debt.
大概2千7
Like 2,700.
- 你在哪买♥♥的? - 在普博那儿
- Where you buying? - Up in Pope.
- 不在查敏? - 在本郡搞不到那个
- Not in Charming? - Can't score shit in this town.
要我们帮你通知别人吗? 家人或朋友?
Anybody you want us to call? Family or friends?
没
No.
奥斯瓦德发现油槽车空了
Oswald's gonna fire my ass when he finds
肯定要踢爆我的老二 伙计
that tanker empty, man.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
北欧帮说要拿柴油去抵我的毒债
Well, the Nords said that the diesel was payment for my crank debt...
所以他们来这儿 把我打成这样
so they came here, they beat the shit out of me...
然后拿了我钥匙
and they took my keys.
- 这可是一满油槽车? - 是啊
- It was a full tanker? - Yeah.
就在18号♥公路下面那个郡扣留所
It's at the county impound off the 18.
好嘛 这下我们的1万5有着落了
Well, there goes our 15 grand.
- 是该死的SOA - 是 开搞
- It's goddamn S.O.A. - Yeah, here we go.
这算什么 混球!
What the hell, asshole!
- 放松 小白狗 - 手放在地上
- Easy, white boy. - Put it on the ground.
- 哥们 替我罩着点 - 你去哪儿?
- Dude, handle this for me. - Where are you going?
- 去上位 - 什么?
- Get my top rocker. - What?
哦 不 你不是来真的
Oh, no, you're not.
你还真干了
Yes, you are.
干吗约我来这个鸟不拉屎的地方?
What the hell am I doing meeting you out here in the middle of nowhere?
正式的警务
Official police business.
达比在普博的一个柴油站外做毒品生意
Darby is dealing meth at the diesel yard up in Pope.
我♥干♥吗要管普博发生的屁事?
And why would I give a shit what happens in Pope?
说不好
I don't know.
我只是觉得作为公民有义务提供犯罪的情报
Just felt it was my civic duty to share information on a crime.
知道吗? 立个好榜样之类的
You know? Set a good example and all.
是啊 萨门克罗真是社会改良的中坚力量
Yeah. SAMCRO is a leader in perpetuating civic reform.
为什么我会看见奥斯瓦德的油槽车?
Why am I looking at one of Oswald's tankers?
啊 这就引出我们下一个话题了
Ah. Leads us to our next conversation
现在你是昂瑟运输的老板
with the owner of Unser Trucking.
而这是8千5加仑的柴油
It's 8,500 gallons of diesel.
- 2万块卖♥♥给你 - 这是偷来的柴油
- It's yours for 20 "K." - Stolen diesel.
油价猛涨的日子你也不好过
Gas costs gotta be killing your bottom line.
我给你打5折
I'm offering you a 50% discount.
一半的价钱 双倍的风险
Half the cost, twice the risk.
拜托 等天色一暗你就把它充到油泵里去…
Come on. You fill your pumps after dark...
警♥察♥自会发现路边的这辆油罐车
and a uni finds the tanker on the side of the road.
保险公♥司♥会给奥斯瓦德赔钱的…
Insurance covers Oswald...
接下来的一个半月
and you run your trucks
一加仑柴油只花你一块九
at a buck-ninety a gallon for the next six weeks.
哪来的风险?
Where's the risk in that?
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
你能偶尔拿我当警♥察♥看吗?
Can you at least pretend I'm a cop sometimes?
我需要你用现金支付
I'm gonna need that in cash.
所以说你偷了一辆救护车?
So you stole an ambulance?
跟我没关系
I had nothing to do with this.
是的
Yeah.
这些东西看起来值10万美元
Hell, these things are worth, like, a hundred grand, easy.
是的
Yeah, they are.
这就是为什么买♥♥它的人
That's why the people who buy 'em are,
都是州政♥府♥和联邦部门
like, state and federal agencies and shit.
- 好吧 - 那么
- Okay. - So, uh, what?
你是想让我把偷来的车卖♥♥给政♥府♥吗?
You want me to sell a stolen vehicle to the government?
只是…
Oh. Uh, just...
卖♥♥给小医院什么的就好
Something like a small hospital or something.
比如说弗雷迪叔叔的医院吗?
Oh, like, uh, Uncle Freddy's Infirmary? What?
你怎么不偷一个消防车之类的东西?
Why don't you just steal, like, a fire engine?
这样我们就能自己组建一个救援中心
And then we could have our own rescue center.
还能有自己的制♥服♥和帽子
We could have our own little uniforms and hats.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
挺好的 我只是想
That's great. I was just trying to,
表示下主动
you know, show a little initiative.
奇博斯 天一黑就把这东西处理掉
Hey, Chibs, get rid of this thing as soon as it gets dark.
- 你懂的 - 这是什么?
- You got it. - What the hell is this?
我的小菜鸟干的
My prospect.
我只是有点异想天开罢了
Just, you know, thinking outside of the box.
- 你和油罐车司机谈过了? - 是的
- You get a chance to talk to that tanker driver? - Yeah.
北欧帮没在木材厂搞毒品
Nords aren't dealing at the mill.
那个司机是在普博买♥♥的冰♥毒♥
Driver bought the crank up in Pope.
也是在那里灌的油
That's where he filled his tanker with diesel-
我刚把油卖♥♥给了昂瑟
that I just sold to Unser.
这样我们就有钱跟爱尔兰人做交易了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表