非常重要的货
Very important cargo.
我和一九帮做生意也不是一天两天了
I've been doing business with the One-Niners for a long time.
我一直很尊重我们的约定
I always respected our arrangement.
我没卖♥♥过一支枪给墨西哥人
I never sold gun one to the Mexicans.
现在我只要你也表示点诚意...
Now I need for you to show me a little respect...
宽限我几天时间交货
and give me a few more days for delivery.
别他妈和我提交情和尊重
Don't give a shit about history or respect.
我们这是在做生意 老头
This is about business, old man.
那我来告诉你 老兄...
And I'm telling you, brother...
再给我一点时间...
giving me some more time-
才是有生意头脑
really smart business.
星期天之前
You got till Sunday.
我要是拿不到那批M4...
I don't get those M4s by then...
那查敏镇上就会多几个新的黑人面孔
there's gonna be some new black faces cruising the streets of Charming.
仓库被烧就只是小儿科了
And a burned-down warehouse is gonna be the least of your problems.
# 如贝壳般散落于汪♥洋♥ #
Scattered like shells lost to the sea
# 时间如河水匆匆 #
Like the river the days go rapidly
# 不知为何我存着这所有的记忆 #
I have all these memories I don't know what for
# 我存留着 无法自持 #
I have them, and, man I can't help it
# 一些我将永生铭记 #
Some I will harbor for all of my days
# 我如火焚身 你如花绽放 #
I burn like oil You bloom like a flower
"给我的儿子们
"For my sons Thomas,
已经长眠的汤马斯 还有杰克森...
who's already at peace, and Jackson...
愿他永远都不知晓这混乱的人生"
may he never know this life of chaos. "
# 真爱会在适当的时候到来 #
Our true love finds us when it is time
- 就把它放... - 半春袋
- Just put it over- - Half Sack.
- 哈? -派尼又把厕所堵了
- Huh? - Piney clogged the toilet again.
上帝啊 那老兄拉屎比灰熊还猛 靠
Jesus Christ. That guy shits more than a grizzly, man.
简直不是人嘛
It ain't human.
就这 就放在这...
Here, just put it right-
这里 就在这下面 好了
right here under the-Yeah.
你那名字哪儿来的?
Where did you get that name?
- 哈? - 半春袋
- Huh? - Half Sack.
噢 在伊♥拉♥克♥时
Oh, man. I got my left nut blown off
我左边的蛋蛋被碎弹片刮没了
by an aper frag in Iraq.
看看这老兄
Look at that guy.
上帝啊! 把那个畸形的蛋蛋收起来
Jesus Christ! Put that deformed nut bag away, will ya?
不好意思 克雷 我...
Sorry, Clay. I was...
消失 快点
Disappear. Go on.
叫贾克斯
Find Jax.
贾克斯!
Jax!
嘿 贾克斯!
Hey, Jax!
- 准备开会 - 就来
- We're at the table. - Okay.
# 不祥之兆 #
Writing's on the wall
# 不祥之兆 #
Writing's on the wall
# 不祥之兆 #
Writing's on the wall
温迪!
Wendy!
吸毒成性的疯婊♥子♥
Stupid junkie bitch.
我跟勒罗伊争取到了一天时间 就这样
I got one more day out of Leroy, that's it.
一九帮有一大批海♥洛♥因♥要到货
Niners are expecting a huge heroin shipment.
那些枪是用来保护这批货的
The carbines are for protection.
如果玛雅帮用勒罗伊的M4
What happens if those Mayans
搅黄了一九帮这次生意 会怎么样?
crash that dope party with Leroy's M4s?
那一九帮的生意我们就做不成了
We lose all the Niner business,
给自己买♥♥一个大黑...
buy ourselves a huge black-
这种事不会发生
That ain't gonna happen.
那帮墨西哥混♥蛋♥在我们地盘撒野 偷我们东西
These Mexi-assholes come into our territory. They steal from us.
搅黄了我们的生意
They shit on our livelihood.
要贿赂谁 让谁死 我都不在乎
I don't care who we gotta grease or kill.
- 我只要拿回那批该死的枪 - 好吧
- I want those goddamn guns back. - All right.
我和奇博斯会整合所有玛雅帮的情报
Me and Chibs will pull together all our current intel on the Mayans.
祖斯 黒进犯罪数据库去
Juice, start hacking into crime databases.
把所有玛雅帮成员住址都搞来
Get addresses of any Mayans in the system.
我不管那些家伙把枪藏哪里 鲍比
Wherever you find those guys, Bobby,
你去搞炸♥弹♥来...
I want a fat man and little boy...
我要把那该死的地方夷为平地
every inch of that goddamn place.
鲍比这周末在塔霍湖有演出
Bobby's got Tahoe this weekend.
没事儿 我可以取消
No, I'm canceling that shit.
我应该可以决定...
I should be able to decide-
你还要靠演出赚钱 付你两个前妻的赡养费
You got two ex-wives who already spent the goddamn casino checks.
我们最不想探员和律师找上你家门
Last thing we need is P.I.'s and lawyers camping out out front.
我不在的话 谁来搞炸♥药♥?
And who's gonna handle the pyro, I'm not there?
奥佩最会搞爆破
Nobody blows up shit better than Opie.
奥佩这些日子金盆洗手了
Opie's leaning right these days.
奥佩必须服从帮派指示
Opie's gonna lean any way we need him to.
你把他叫回来
You get him on board.
你确定我不参加能搞定吗?
So you're sure you're okay with me stepping away from this?
嗯 把菜鸟也带去吧
Yeah, yeah. Take the prospect with you.
好啊 我会让他春袋半爽
Yeah. I'll get him half laid.
什么味道?
What is that smell?
哟
Yo
妈的
Oh, shit.
- 我一直在给你打电♥话♥ - 出什么事了?
- I tried calling you. - What is it?
我在她那找到了这些火柴 还有空的毒品袋子
I found these matches next to a bunch of her empty thumb bags.
- 毛毛狗吧的货 - 妈的
- Hairy Dog. - Shit.
北欧帮肯定又开始为毛狗贩毒了
It's gotta be the Nords dealing out of the Dog again.
达比两周前出狱了
Darby got out of chino two weeks ago.
好吧 打给那只纳粹蠢猪 安排见个面
Yeah, well, call that Nazi prick. Set a meeting.
发生什么事?
What the hell happened?
你上次见到她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
- 几周之前 - 她的手脚上布满了针眼
- Couple of weeks. - Her hands and feet were full of tracks.
毒物学检测结果还没出来 但最有可能是冰♥毒♥
Toxicology reports aren't back yet, but it's most likely crank.
孩子怎么样?
The baby?
我们不得已做了剖腹产手术
We had to do an emergency C-section.
他早产十周
He's 10 weeks premature.
- 我的天 - 来吧
- Holy shit. - Come on.
- 我们坐下谈谈这件事 - 你直说就好
- Let's sit down, and I'll walk you through it. - Just tell me.
孩子患有先天性心脏发育缺陷...
He's got a congenital heart defect...
和腹部破裂
and gastroschisis- a tear in his abdomen.
腹裂和早产是由毒品引起的
The gastro and the early birth are from the drugs.
先天性心脏发育缺陷很可能是...
But the C.H.D. Is probably...
- 家族遗传 - 对 是遗传导致的
- The family flaw. - Yes, it's genetic.
单独的病症即使严重 也不会危及生命
Either one would be serious, but not life-threatening.
但如果两症并发的话...
However, the two of them together...
纳米德医生说他只有两成的存活机会...
Dr. Namid gives him a 20% chance...
而且... 恐怕还是乐观的估计
and... I'm afraid that's being optimistic.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
她从来都不愿跟我交谈 我不了解情况
She never wanted to talk to me. I didn't know.
她的产科医生说 前三次的产前检查她都没去
Her O.B. said she missed her last three appointments.
没人了解她的情况
No one knew.
纳米德医生打算先做腹部缝合手术
Dr. Namid wants to fix his belly first.
如果情况稳定 他会进行心脏修复手术
Then if he stabilizes, he'll go in and try to repair the heart.
我很抱歉 贾克斯
I'm sorry, Jax.
我现在可以带你去看他
I can take you to see him now.
塔拉
Tara.
你不必这么做 你肯定还有其他的病人
You don't have to do this. I'm sure you got other patients.
我向纳米德医生申请做手术协助了
I asked Dr. Namid if I could assist.
我想为你儿子尽绵薄之力
I want to help your son.
他叫亚伯
His name is Abel.
这名字不错
It's a good name.
- 贾克斯? -杰克森?
- Jax? - Jackson?
和塔拉一起过去 我手头有点事
Go with Tara. I got something to do.
罩着他
Watch his back.
敢卖♥♥冰♥毒♥给我孩子他妈?
Sell crank to my pregnant ex-wife?
可别轻举妄动 小子们
Easy, boys.
哇 哇 哇 哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
见好就收啊 见好就收
I think you made your point. I think you made your point.
你这个吃屎的南方草包!
Stupid peckerwood shithead!
好好享受午餐吧
Enjoy your lunch.
串烧蛋蛋这道菜爷请了
Shish ka-balls are on me.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表