停 停 停 等一下
Hold it. Hold it. Hold it. Just wait.
我的天
Holy shit.
- 谢谢你送我回家 - 别客气
- Appreciate the lift. - No problem.
- 你车呢? - 哦 停在医院了
- Where's the Cutlass? - Oh, it's at the hospital.
你车还是有问题?
Still not running right?
我车挺好的啊
It's running okay.
我在担心
This worry I'm getting here...
是不是和那辆一直跟着我们的车有关?
that have anything to do with that car that's been following us?
就停在半条街外的那辆车
The compact parked halfway down the block.
塔拉!
Tara!
到底发生了什么?
What the hell's going on?
那个一直在调查你们的A.T.F.探员
That A.T.F. Agent that's been looking into you guys-
我觉得他是冲着我来的
I think he's here for me.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
在芝加哥的时候我和他在一起过
I was with him in Chicago.
后来我们处得不好 我试图结束这段关系
It got violent. I tried to end it.
然后他就开始跟踪我
He started stalking me.
贾克斯 别去 他很危险
Jax. Don't. He's dangerous.
回屋去 塔拉
Go back inside, Tara.
锁好门
Lock the door.
蓄意破坏 持致命武器
Vandalism. Deadly weapon.
那可够你在牢里蹲六个月了 混♥蛋♥
That's six months in County, asshole.
违反限制令 我前脚进去你后脚立马就来
Violating a restraining order. You'll be in the cell next to me.
A.T.F.学校教你怎么吸人家老二没?
They teach you how to suck a dick in A.T.F. School?
屌♥爆了的飞车党啊
Badass biker.
你的人这次是竭尽全力了吧
You guys gave it your best shot.
你屁都没从萨门克罗上查出来
You got nothing on Sam Crow.
至于你骚扰塔拉这事 就到此为止
And you harassing Tara, that ends here...
再有下次
or next time
就不是把你那破车捅得漏油这么简单了
it won't be a piece-of-shit car I'm draining fluid from.
你在恐吓联邦探员?
You threatening a federal agent?
老子恐吓的是你
I'm threatening you.
最后一次警告你 滚远点
Go away. It's my last warning.
你最好管好你A.T.F.基友
You better rein in your A.T.F. Boyfriend.
探员科恩不是我的手下 我没义务管他
Agent Kohn isn't on my payroll. I don't keep tabs.
是啊 也许你应该管管了
Yeah, well, maybe you should.
他来这儿不是为了萨门克罗 海尔
He's not here for Sam Crow, Hale.
他是冲着塔拉来的
He's here for Tara.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
在芝加哥的时候这家伙就在跟踪她
This guy was stalking her in Chicago.
他觉得她回来查敏是想跟我在一起
Thinks she came back to Charming to be with me.
所以我告诉你 这家伙就是个神经病
I'm telling you, this guy is nuts,
他会伤害她的
and he's gonna hurt her.
老天! 算是知道她的限制令是对付谁的了
Jesus Christ! That's who she had the restraint order against.
你早就知道?
You knew?
不知道 但现在明白了
No but it makes sense now.
海尔! 快走 有新案子
Hale! Let's go, hotshot.
水电公♥司♥工人在44号♥公路边挖出了些遗骸
Water and Power just dug up some old bones out on 44.
马上去
Be there in a minute.
科恩是我的问题
Kohn is my problem.
我会处理
I will handle it.
最好是这样 伙计 要不然就我来
You better, man, or I'm gonna.
半春袋 上啊! 打啊 孩子!
Half-Sack, boombaye! Get in there, kid!
把手举起来护着脸啊 洛厄尔
Hands up, Lowell.
把手举起来护着脸啊 洛厄尔
Keep your hands up, Lowell.
这下子神气了你
Now you're getting cocky.
打爆个瘾君子谁都会 菜鸟
Anyone can beat up a junkie, prospect.
这连屁都算不上了
It doesn't mean shit.
你从哪儿学的拳击?
Where did you learn how to fight like this?
我可是拿过青少年组轻量级拳击冠军的
You know, I was junior lightweight champion.
- 在部队里的拳击比赛上 - 噢 太帅了
- Armed Forces boxing competition. - Ooh, that's so hot.
和老婆大人的关系好点没?
Things all better with the little missus now?
双蛋俱在
My balls are still attached.
我♥操♥ 洛厄尔下来吧
Shit, Lowell. Get out of there.
- 这谁想出来的? - 蒂格 - 鲍比
- Whose idea was this? - Tig's. - Bobby's.
我不介意的 克雷 我只是在帮半春袋练习
I don't mind it, Clay. I'm just helping the Half-Sack train.
是啊 好了 脑细胞死得够多了吧
Yeah, well, you killed enough brain cells.
- 快点 快点 回去工作 - 好的 谢了
- Come on. Come on. Back to work. - Okay. Thanks.
他怎样了?
How's he doing?
最近一轮的康复治疗似乎搁置了吧
Well, the latest round of rehab seems to be sticking.
他一直在干活呢
He hasn't missed any work.
要是能和戒毒会分成的话
If I could get A.A.to kick up a vig,
洛厄尔肯定能让我们赚翻了
Lowell could make us all rich.
他一直都是个怪胎 虽然是个不错的机修工
He's always been a freak. Damn good mechanic though.
我猜他的手艺是你教的吧
I guess you taught him that.
我们的独蛋拳王怎么样了?
How's Sugar Ray One Nut looking?
他进步很快啊 右勾拳打得不错
He's working fast. Got a great right hook.
这种徒手拳击比赛的收益怎么样?
How much money gets thrown around at these bare-fist things?
冠军奖金就一般般 下注才是王道
The purse is okay, but it's the betting that's gone crazy.
去年我认识几个人 都有六位数进账
I know a couple of guys last year who made six figures each.
真的吗?
Really?
菜鸟肯定能把一周里所有的轻量级拳手
The prospect can knock any one of those lightweights out...
- 都打趴下 - 绝对的
- any day of the week. - Absolutely.
- 我们总共要给麦基维多少? - 20万
- What'd we pull together for McKeevy? - A hundred and 20.
你不会是想在菜鸟身上下注吧
You ain't thinking about betting on the prospect.
如果半春袋可以赢下他的前五场比赛
If Half-Sack takes his first five fights...
很强势的打到决赛
and looks strong going into the finish...
然后在最后一场放个水 那我们肯定赚翻了啊
we control how it ends, it could be a huge payday.
- 你怎么想? - 我也不知道
- What do you think? - I don't know.
但我知道我们绝不可能在4天之内筹到8万块
But I do know there's no way we're raising 80 grand in the next four days...
这可能是我们唯一的机会
so it might be our only shot.
- 我同意 - 同意 就这么定了
- I'm in. - I'm in. Done.
- 好吧 我也同意 - 那就赌5万块
- All right, I'm in. - Take 50 grand.
我想让它翻两倍 你来训练他
I wanna see it triple. You're gonna train him.
禁酒 禁毒 禁操
No booze. No weed. No pussy.
那个魔鬼部落甜心也不行?
That include the Nevada sweetbutt?
在我拿到钱之前 那个樱桃小甜心就晾着吧
Till I'm up a hundred-K, that little cherry tart can cool on the counter.
- 走 打沙包去 - 嘿 鲍比
- Let's go. Hit that bag. - Hey, Bobby.
- 怎么了? - 帮我个忙
- What? - Do me a favor.
跟那小东西好好玩玩 怎么样?
Push up on that thing, will ya?
- 说真的? - 当然
- Really? - Really.
半春袋现在一颗心可全扑在她身上呢
Halfy-Sack is all about that now.
好吧 我想看看她是不是也对他一心一意
Well, I wanna see if she's all about him.
玩狠点儿没事儿
And go at it hard.
我对她可没什么兴趣
I ain't mad at that.
半春袋会发疯的
Half-Sack's gonna lose his mind.
那正好 我们可以好好利用他那股子疯劲儿
Well, that kind of anger we can really use.
嘿 打给昂瑟 看他要不要一起投♥注♥
Hey, and call Unser. See if he wants in on some of this fight action.
克雷 他出去干活去了
Clay, he's out on the job.
水电公♥司♥今早上施工挖了些骨头出来
Water and Power dug up some old bones this morning.
- 在那儿? - 44号♥公路那儿
- Where? - Out on 44.
怎么了?
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 挖出了两具尸体 - 应该有3具
- Wheeling out two bodies. - There should be three.
我能不能问问
I'm afraid to ask.
没事 在那儿了
Don't be. There it is.
跟我们有关?
Is this us?
是啊
Yeah.
啊 靠
Aw, shit.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条#
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye
混乱之子 第一季第7集
3个都是玛雅帮的?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表