你还爱贾克斯吗?
You still love Jax?
- 爱吧 我猜 - 不
- Sure, I guess. - No.
不能是猜
It's not a guess.
他还是你丈夫
He's still your husband.
孩子他爹
The father of your child.
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
嗯
Yeah.
你想让这个家庭恢复原状吗?
You want this family back together?
我不确定我是否准备好了
I don't know if I'm ready for that.
当你准备好了的时候
When you're ready...
你想让这个家庭恢复原状吗?
You want this family back?
这是我唯一的愿望
It's the only thing I want.
亚伯需要他的妈妈
Abel needs his mom.
贾克斯需要他的老婆
Jax needs his wife.
你别再吸毒
You stay clean,
好好振作起来
pull your shit together;
而我
I will do
会尽我最大努力帮助你
whatever I can to help make that happen.
你先去睡吧
You get some sleep.
明天是个大日子啊
We got a big day tomorrow.
要做一大堆事
Shitload of stuff
来准备他的归家庆祝派对呢
to get together for his coming home party.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
你知道我还会去找你的 奥佩
You know that I'll be picking you up again, Ope.
只要我们收集到足够证据了
As soon as they put this case together,
就会以谋杀罪起诉你
you will be tried for murder.
那就到时再见吧
I guess I'll see you then.
回去帮派是个错误
Going back to the club is a mistake.
那是在拿你和你家人性命冒险
It puts you and your family at risk.
我能保护我的家庭
I can protect my family.
你相信他吗?
Do you believe that?
你得为你的孩子考虑
You need to start thinking about your kids.
唐娜 你想成为一个什么样的母亲?
Donna, what kind of mother are you gonna be?
不会放弃自己家庭的那种
The kind who doesn't bail on her family.
走吧
Let's go.
- 都搞定了吗? - 嗯
- Did you cover it? - Yeah.
他手♥机♥ 摩托和卡车上
I got mics and trackers
都安好窃听器和跟踪器了
in his cell phone, bike, and truck.
好的 看住他
Good. Stay on him.
我想知道他的一举一动
I want to know his every move.
我得保证这混♥蛋♥活着
I gotta keep this shithead alive.
奥佩从斯托克顿出来了
Ope left Stockton.
他想过来告诉我们事情的经过
He wants to come in, tell us what happened.
那挺好 我们都想听听
That's good. We all want that.
我需要确保他会是安全的
I need to know he's gonna be safe.
不管我们认为自己知道什么
Despite all the shit we think we know.
奥佩是帮派的一份子 我们会给他时间解释
Ope's a member of this club. He's gonna get his time.
安全屋
Safe room.
嗯
Yeah.
我得去看看罗森 确保鲍比没事
I gotta go see Rosen, make sure Bobby's okay.
你去告诉奥佩
You tell Ope
叫他等我回来就过来 好吗?
he comes in when I get back, okay?
没问题
All right.
联邦检察官不会透露证人的名字
US Attorney won't disclose the name of the witness
- 为了安全起见 - 什么意思?
- because of security issues. - No ideas?
我昨晚和鲍比谈了
I talked to Bobby last night.
他说斯塔尔知道现场还有一个人
He says Stahl knows there was a third man.
他知道贾克斯也在那了
She knows it was Jax.
鲍比说不可能有人能认出贾克斯
Bobby said anyone who saw him could never have ID'd Jax.
只有一个人知道贾克斯在那
Only one other guy knows that Jax was there.
这只是我的猜测
That's my guess.
看来奥佩 温斯顿背叛了我们
Looks like Opie Winston is turning.
那为什么奥佩被放出来了呢?
So why would the feds cut Opie loose?
他们为什么会让奥佩出来
Why would they let him come
向帮派证明他的清白?
and plead his innocence to the club?
这个嘛 如果让我来调查的话
Well, if I was gonna cross-examine,
我就会强调奥佩是个罪犯
I'd argue that Opie is a criminal
他说谎是为了交易
and he's lying to make a cushy deal.
他可能需要更多的证据才能获得证人保护
He might need more evidence to get Witness Protection.
你觉得他们会给他安窃听器?
You think they're gonna wire him?
他让贾克斯谈论有关谋杀案的事情
He gets Jax talking about the alleged Hefner kill.
- 这是个套 - 老天啊
- It's a lock. - Jesus Christ.
- 不会有事的 兄弟 - 嗯
- Gonna make this right, bro. - Yeah.
嘿
Look,
你这样努力帮我摆脱这些事 真是
you're trying to push me off this thing that happened. You're just trying to...
我的好兄弟
trying to watch my back.
来吧 他们都等着呢
Come on, they're all waitin'.
派尼 你儿子来了
Piney, your boy's here.
怎么样 儿子?
How you doing, son?
挺好的 老爹
I'm good, Pop.
挺好的
I'm good.
很高想见到你 欢迎回家
Good to see you. Welcome home.
- 你还好吗? - 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
都检查一遍
Check it all.
奥佩
Opie.
进去吧
Go on in.
等等 手♥机♥都交出来
Hold on. Phones, please.
克雷?
Clay?
多谢
Thank you.
- 蒂格呢? - 他一会就来
- Where's Tig? - He'll be here in a minute.
我很感谢你能过来 奥佩
I appreciate you coming in, Ope.
这证明了很多事情
Says a lot.
证明他不是个叛徒
Says he's not a rat.
我有一个成员在牢里 另一个在受证人保护
I got one member in jail, and another in a Wit Pro facility.
你应该能理解我的忧虑
You can understand my worry.
嗯 我知道事情怎么样了
Yeah, I know how this looks,
斯塔尔做的事
what Stahl's done.
她想陷害我 让你们以为我是叛徒
She set me up to look like a rat.
这都是假的
It's all a lie.
她用帮派来威胁我
She threatened me with my own club.
我不知道那证人到底是谁
I don't know who the hell the witness is,
但我敢打包票不是我
but it sure as shit ain't me.
她想让唐娜背叛我 跟她说了一堆有关
She tried to turn Donna against me. Offered her that whole
证人保护的扯淡美梦
Wit Pro bull shit dream.
但是她拒绝了 她本可以不管我
But she turned it down. She could have walked away.
但她相信我 相信如果我能回来
Trusted me that if I came in here and had the chance
有机会告诉大家真♥相♥ 我就会没事的
to tell you guys the truth that I could make this right.
- 抱歉 - 我只想说这次的事情
- Sorry. - I was just saying getting squeezed
让我意识到我不能再这样摇摆不定了
made me realize that I can't do this with one foot out the door.
我就在这里
I'm here.
我回归帮派
I'm in.
不再犹豫
No more doubt.
不再犯错
No more mistakes.
你是个好人 奥佩
You're a good man, Ope.
我们没事了吧 克雷?
Am I good with you, Clay?
还有成员们?
The MC?
嗯
Yeah.
我相信你
We're good.
恭喜你 奥佩
Good news, Opie.
恭喜
Good news.
我为你自豪 儿子
I'm proud of you, son.
看 一切都很顺利 兄弟
See, it's all good, bro.
你回来了 大家伙
You're back, big fella.
我请你们几个喝杯酒吧
Think I can buy you kids a drink?
一杯啤酒就行
A beer will do.
房♥间里很安全
Room is clean.
有发现吗?
Anything?
他的卡车被追踪了
His truck was wired.
他的手♥机♥被监听了
The phone was wired.
都被我搞定了
And I killed 'em both.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表