You're just a chip off the old spoon.
我们祈祷以后别发现你在哪里被埋了 嗯哼?
Let's just hope we don't find you in a ditch on a county road somewhere, huh?
你觉得是谁杀了他?
Who do you think killed him?
你知道么 他脑袋上挨了3枪
You know, they found three bullet holes in his head.
作为一名机修工
Now, what could a mechanic do
他犯了什么错落得如此恐怖下场?
that would incite such a gruesome death?
我不知道
I don't know.
他被和敌人埋在一起 洛厄尔
He was buried with the enemy, Lowell.
他可不是混乱之子的朋友
He was not a friend.
- 他肯定惹到克雷了 - 不会
- He did something to piss off Clay. - No.
他们被埋一起 是因为他们是被同一帮人杀的
He was in the same grave because he had the same killers.
动下你脑子 洛厄尔
Use your head, Lowell.
萨门克罗杀了你父亲
SAMCRO killed your father.
- 那不可能 - 不 事实如此
- That is not true. - Yes, it is.
你们在这里干嘛? 你是什么人?
What's going on in here? Who the hell are you?
- A.T.F探员 - 来得正好
- A.T.F. - Just what we need.
要不要租个包厢给你们?
You guys wanna rent a goddamn wing?
您太容易动怒了
Aren't you spunky.
- 问完了没? - 差不多了
- You done with him? - For now.
洛厄尔出去吧 出去 快点
Get out of here, Lowell. Go ahead. Go on.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
每次我去刮脸都得碰到另一个A.T.F.
Bad enough I got to see the other one
还不够烦
every time I get a hot shave.
现在还来个A.T.F妞多管闲事?
Now I got to deal with Mrs. A.T.F. Chewing on my last nerve?
你上次见到科恩是什么时候?
When did you last see Kohn?
我刚还看到他
I just left him.
在弗洛德理发店里
At Floyd's.
- 谁干的? - A.T.F.
- Who did this? - A.T.F.
- 为什么? - 为了塔拉
- Why? - Tara.
- 那个蠢婊♥子♥ - 这怎么能怪她?
- That stupid bitch. - How is this her fault?
- 这家伙死定了 - 别让他死的太好看
- This guy's dead. - At least.
是我 科恩还在镇上
Yeah. Kohn's still in town.
我知道了 他在弗洛德理发店
I know. He's at Floyd's.
我正去处理这事
I'm taking care of it.
我会非常想念你给我刮脸的 弗洛德
I'm really gonna miss this, Floyd.
当然
Yep.
你敢和我对着干是吧 你这垃圾?
You wanna go to war with me, you sick piece of shit?
# 我会保证我的诺言 #
I will keep my promise true
# 因为你是我的指明灯 #
# For you are my guiding light #
这完全是胡扯
This is bullshit.
他袭击我
He attacked me.
没人可以替你证实这点 科恩
No one backs your version, Kohn.
- 他把我直接从那窗户丢了出去 - 没错
- He put me through a goddamn window. - Right.
显然那是因为你先用剪子戳了他
Apparently after you stabbed him with some scissors.
- 不 - 不必担心贾克斯会起诉你
- No. - Don't think Jax is pressing charges.
哦 靠 好极了 谢谢你
Oh. Shit. Great. Thank you.
但你被伊利诺斯法♥院♥起诉
But you will be facing charges in Illinois...
因为你违反了限制令
for violating a restraining order.
我没有跟踪塔拉 我是在保护她
I'm not stalking Tara. I'm protecting her.
得了 我们都知道
Come on. We all know
如果她和混乱之子在一起会怎么样
what happens if she hooks up with Teller.
你们知道我没说错 我们是同一阵线上的
You know I'm right. We're all on the same team here.
不 约休 我们已经不是一伙了
No, Josh. Not anymore.
你违反了数条联邦法规
You're in breach of about a half a dozen federal statutes.
你已经被革职
You've been stripped of your creds,
联邦职业责任部门的人会到机场接你
and O.P.R. 's gonna meet you at O'Hare.
我希望你的跟踪行为至少让你爽过
I hope that the stalk was a good rush...
因为 你为此刚刚断送了你的前途
'cause, uh, it just killed your career.
等下
Wait.
她回到这里是因为她害怕我
She came back here because she was afraid of me.
是我把她赶到混乱之子那里了
I pointed her at SAMCRO.
我无法挽回那个过错
I can't fix that mistake,
但你们可以 你们俩都可以
but you can. Both of you can.
求你们了
Please.
理发师说你进来想剪个头发
Barber says you came in for a haircut.
然后科恩探员用一把剪刀袭击你
Agent Kohn attacked you with a pair of scissors.
然后你把他从一扇玻璃窗推了出去
So you pushed him through a plate glass window.
属正当防卫
Self-defense.
那是弗洛德所看到的 应该事实就是如此
That's what Floyd saw, I guess that's what happened.
真了不起
That's fantastic.
告诉我
Tell me.
到底他们只是因为怕你
Are they all just afraid of you...
还是他们不得不仰仗你
or convinced that you are a necessary evil?
你要起诉我?
You charging me?
没有起诉
No charges.
为什么科恩会和你过不去?
Why does Kohn have a hard-on for you?
你知道为什么
You know why.
没错 我了解
You're right. I do.
因为塔拉 诺尔斯
Tara Knowles.
这位迷人少女
The charming ingenue.
- 你中学的恋人 对吧? - 没错
- High school sweethearts, right? - Yeah.
她遇到麻烦感到害怕
She fears for her life...
就回到了她的家乡
so she comes back home...
回到爱她的男人身边
to the only man she knows
因为他无论如何都会保护她
loves her enough to protect her...
那个能毫不犹豫把
a guy who would have no problem...
一名联邦探员推出窗外的男人
putting a fed through a plate glass window.
这故事太美了
That's beautiful.
真的 我说真的
Really, it is.
我也希望能有那么一个人可以依靠
I wish I had that kind of pull over someone.
你是个幸运的男人
You're a lucky man.
说完了?
You done?
嗯
Yeah.
她说完了
She's done.
下午的第一场比赛 第一回合
First fight of the afternoon. Round one.
开始!
Let's go!
给力! 揍他!
Come on! Hit him!
她对他的控制力越来越强
She's getting under his skin.
我能感觉的到 这对我们不利
I can feel it. It's bad for us.
我会留意的
I'm keeping an eye on it.
我绝不会允许任何事情让贾克斯离开帮派
I'm not gonna let anything turn Jax away from Sam Crow,
尤其是为了婊♥子♥
especially pussy.
塔拉不是普通婊♥子♥ 他爱过她
Tara's not pussy. He loved her.
或许现在还爱着
Probably still does.
哇哦
Whoa.
嘿 安妮塔刚打来电♥话♥
Hey. Anita just called.
问洛厄尔在哪? 他不见了
Lowell? M.I.A.
她刚发现莫比被锁在公♥寓♥浴室里嚎啕大哭
She just found Moby in the apartment, crying and locked in the bathroom.
该死 - 是啊
Shit. - Yeah.
或许他是到罗带放纵去了
He probably went to Lodi looking to score.
这不是你的错 宝贝
It's not your fault, baby.
自从洛厄尔16岁开始你就一直照顾他
You've been taking care of Lowell since he was 16.
你已经尽你所能了
You done everything you could.
有些破事你躲不掉的
Just some shit you can't escape.
有其父必有其子
It's like father, like son.
- 是啊 - 看起来他在步老子后尘
- Yeah. - Looks like it's going that way.
必须看清形势
Got to remember what's important.
以大局为重
Big picture.
我打个电♥话♥到愿景酒店 看他是否住在那
I'll call the Vista, see if he checked in.
如果洛厄尔没有平安回去 没人会怪你
No one blames you if Lowell don't come home.
来 洛厄尔开门 我带你回家
Come on, Lowell. Open up. I'm taking you home.
家对我已经没有意义了
It makes no sense.
我老子被和墨西哥人埋在一起 这太荒谬了!
It's no sense that my dad was buried with them wetbacks!
克雷你照顾我多长时间了?
How long you been taking care of me, Clay?
嗯? 为什么你又来这?
Huh? Why are you here now?
我答应过你老爸要照顾你
I made a promise to your dad.
是吗 在你杀死他之前答应的?
What, before you killed him?
你杀了他是吗 克雷? 你为什么那么做?
You kill him, Clay? Why would you do that?
我欺骗了你 孩子
I lied to you, son.
别再那么叫我 我不是你的什么孩子
Don't you call me that. I am not that.
你父亲不是被敌人杀死的
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表